Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters With New Photo Of Herself & Boo Kissing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters With New Photo Of Herself & Boo Kissing (618 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram / Tonto Dikeh Replies To Pregnancy Rumors. She’s Not Having It (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters With New Photo Of Herself & Boo Kissing by Guruscrew: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters With New Photo Of Herself & Boo Kissing by shakazuldadon: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2015
angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters With New Photo Of Herself & Boo Kissing by L0nestar(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2015
This should be guy number........ undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters With New Photo Of Herself & Boo Kissing by CountDracula(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Ur rock Loool... Which rock? Rock of ages?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters With New Photo Of Herself & Boo Kissing by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Policeman: Akpos, how did you kill 47 people in a car
acccident?
Akpos: I dey driving at about 40mph, when I
tried to stop I found that my breaks no dey work again.
So I saw 2 men walking on the street and a wedding
on the other side of the street, na where i go turn to?
Policeman: of course the 2 men, less damage. Then
what happened?
Akpos: na wetin I think o, but when I did it, na only
one person i hit and the other one ran to the wedding,
so i pursue the other one go the wedding...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters With New Photo Of Herself & Boo Kissing by ELTON123(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters With New Photo Of Herself & Boo Kissing by Lovexme(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2015
Tonto Dike topic = FP.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters With New Photo Of Herself & Boo Kissing by callistus124: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2015
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Sound Sultan For Asking 2,000 Re-tweets, Before Dropping New Song / Whitejezus- Shakiti Bobo / Nigerian Actress Looks Great On The Front Of Waves Magazine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.