Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,591 members, 7,905,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Must See This Latest Design For Kids (pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Must See This Latest Design For Kids (pictures) (771 Views)

Trending Ankara Flair Skirt Styles And Design For Your Outfit / Are You Into Beauty Products Then Check Out This Latest Artpro Nail Printer PIC / Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See This Latest Design For Kids (pictures) by dorocent(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Was just passing the next street close to mine when i saw this..... Kind of cool or what do you think?

Re: Must See This Latest Design For Kids (pictures) by iyatrustee(f): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2015
This is the height of poverty!
Re: Must See This Latest Design For Kids (pictures) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2015
Naija mums are very creative, I giv them that.. But then, I have this feeling it's the kid that made that himself.. Probably during one of his legendary journeys across neighbouring streets.. *reminiscent*
Re: Must See This Latest Design For Kids (pictures) by Tintedliz(f): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2015
PoshTintz range of products lightens,tones,moisturizes and gives you a radiant and glowing skintone. Get the best of skincare. Beware of beauty products that promise to lighten/whiten in 7days, 3days or next day. There's no shortcut to beautiful skin. Patience with the right products is the key to achieving flawless skin. contact us on 08066450321, bb pin 55D1F4AD, bbm channel C0030F073
Re: Must See This Latest Design For Kids (pictures) by p2t2r(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Owu na bastard.

(1) (Reply)

The World Most Expensive Handbag: THE BIRKIN / Women's Denim Shorts From Oasis Bottoms Breathing New Life Into Warehouses / Check Out Phyno's Swag In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.