Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,125 members, 7,946,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Can Anybody Help Me To Get Complete 7book Of Moses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Anybody Help Me To Get Complete 7book Of Moses (1212 Views)

What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Help Me To Get Complete 7book Of Moses by olavillax(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2015
mail me olavillax@gmail.com
Re: Can Anybody Help Me To Get Complete 7book Of Moses by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
I have the 11th.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me To Get Complete 7book Of Moses by omojeesu(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
PLEASE DON'T. READ THIS INSTEAD: Luke
16:19 - 31
Re: Can Anybody Help Me To Get Complete 7book Of Moses by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Apparently they are not the Books of Moses. They are sacred books stolen from the ancient Egyptian library by the European invaders. Rather than go for the 7 Books of Moses, go back to African spirituality.

I can get you a complete book of Egytians( called 7 Books of Moses). But it will cost you.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me To Get Complete 7book Of Moses by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
I believe that's also called the book of Adam and Eve?

Find that here,
www.sacred-texts.com/bib/fbe/index.htm
Re: Can Anybody Help Me To Get Complete 7book Of Moses by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
There is actually several books of Moses out there. Dint know that. I'll have to search them out.

Sounds abit witchcrafty,

(1) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:dealing With The Enemies Of Praise [MFM Revival Service] / Nigerian Christians Are Neglecting The Powerful Gifts Of The Holy Spirit / All You Need To Know: Sex In Dream, Sleep Paralysis And Spirit Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.