Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials (2156 Views)

South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / 23 INEC Officials Arrested During Rivers Rerun Appear In Court In Abuja(pics) / Oshiomhole Expresses Shock As Soldiers Block INEC Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by kayfunky(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
An undisclosed source recently revealed that Governor of Imo Hon. Rochas Okorocha has been working covertly to guarantee victory in the forthcoming the gubernatorial elections. Part of his strategy includes using buses and trucks painted to look like INEC official vehicles. According to sources, the sitting governor intends to hijack the office and take full control of the election so that the event of April 11 will never repeat itself again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by utangclan: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
lool Rochas and Ameachi go the same juju man place this election there riggin schemes this year ehnn na die but e no de ever work omo the juju man internet connection don finish abeg make una contribute for suscription

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by mikejohnny57: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
World People O!!!! For where una see this one But e be like wetin Okorocha fit do, That guy is very desperate for power cause if he looses he becomes irrelevant in APC.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by olawalemicheal: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rochas Okorocha is 1 desperate politician i have known this but i didn't expect it to get to these level but he has been exposed
and any plan he has will not work.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by Queenmira: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'm very certain that under ideal election conditions, the APC will no longer win any elections in Imo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by appini: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
My people My people!!!. You see yourself..?

Your beans go soon done.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by Chimarto: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
And such trend won't make front page
Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by BlackGirlsCode: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Shoro niyen?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by la1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
shopped.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by socialmediaman: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Queenmira:
I'm very certain that under ideal election conditions, the APC will no longer win any elections in Imo state.

Really? I'm also certain you're merely feeling south east is safe haven for PDP whether they perform or not. Imo people generally don't feel safe with Ihedioha. He was contesting the election based on the expectation that federal assistance will rig the election as usual. In as much as many people didn't want Rochas to get re-elected, they didn't feel Ihedioha was the better option

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by decode55(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Why am I not surprised? undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by kayfunky(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Explain how you spent N6.6B for Ngor Okpala

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by uchendu99(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
So people just pounced on this thread commenting without even knowing if the story is true or not.

hmm...make una continue.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by ahaz: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
uchendu99:
So people just pounced on this thread commenting without even knowing if the story is true or not.

hmm...make una continue.
with Rochas everything is possible. In objs voice I give una small theif una say na big thief una want.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by njuwo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
I understand, it's because they favoured him.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by buoye1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Some foolish posters believed a story without source since its just favourable to them.....Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by mygee33(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
kayfunky:
According to sources, the sitting governor intends to hijack the office and take full control of the election so that the event of April 11 will never repeat itself again.
Op what was the event of april 11th, pray tell.

buoye1:
Some foolish posters believed a story without source since its just favourable to them.....Nonsense
i dont know oh! we ve seen hundreds of stories like this on facebook. by the way, de pics above did not show Rochas painting de car oh nor say it doesnt belong to "Inec".

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by Tberry01(f): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Big lie. APC haters
Re: Rochas Okorocha Paints Buses And Trucks To Look Like INEC Officials by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
LIES

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Accident At Amuwo Odofin(viewers' discretion) / Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists / See Diezani's Property In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.