Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,782 members, 7,952,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff (905 Views)

GMB Should Scrap Nysc Scheme / GMB Should Retrieve PHCN For CHANGE / President 0bj Has Submited A Ministerial List 2 Gmb Should Gmb Trash Obj's List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by seniormallam(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
TO THE SENATE THAT PASSED SUCH LAW, THEY WILL EQUALLY SEE THEIR LABOUR BEEN FRUITLESS, THE ONE'S THAT HAVE DIED WILL NOT FIND FAVOUR UNDER THE EARTH.
Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by ammyluv2002(f): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Honestly but this your curse carry weight sha
Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by socialmediaman: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
seniormallam:
TO THE SENATE THAT PASSED SUCH LAW, THEY WILL EQUALLY SEE THEIR LABOUR BEEN FRUITLESS, THE ONE'S THAT HAVE DIED WILL NOT FIND FAVOUR UNDER THE EARTH.

Contract staff of??
Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by chiefinalowo: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP, what are you talking about?
No one understands you.
What did labour law say about contract staff?
Why are you cursing the lawmakers?

1 Like

Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by Chazzyboy: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Contract work is too many and must stop
Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by Freest(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP i heartily support you on this...
Employers no longer want to take responsibility, they just want to keep gathering wealth while their employees suffer with no future nor savings plans. Its already so rampant in our career circle that the new government has to urgently cub this menace and stop it from subsequently happening while ensuring those on contract be made permanent.
I currently work as a contract staff with a company partly owned by the government and the director of the company still the owner of the contract firm. Isn't that daylight robbery
I hope the government hear our cry and do something about it when they finally settle while i urge the mods to pls take this thread up to the FP so our voices be heard....
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by seniormallam(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
chiefinalowo:
OP, what are you talking about?
No one understands you.
What did labour law say about contract staff?
Why are you cursing the lawmakers?
yes you ain't one so you cant understand.
Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by Balyz: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Why is everybody thinking that GMB can solve all Nigeria's problems?
Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by seniormallam(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
socialmediaman:

Contract staff of??
that expressions you usually saw on the faces of bank tellers ain't smiles at all, because someone is even monitoring you to always make sure you are smilling on the job.
Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by WisdomFlakes: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Balyz:
Why is everybody thinking that GMB can solve all Nigeria's problems?

It's called renewed/rejuvenated hope bro. For the first time in a long time people can at least HOPE that things could actually change for the better
Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by bigass(f): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
There are contract staff allover the world. UNO WHO etc are all contract staff renewable after appraisal. What you should fight against is casualisation casual staff.
Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by socialmediaman: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
seniormallam:
that expressions you usually saw on the faces of bank tellers ain't smiles at all, because someone is even monitoring you to always make sure you are smilling on the job.

Oh I see
Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Modrator pls front page . So dat d voice of d depressed can be heard
Re: Gmb Should Plz Do Something About Contract Staff by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
labour union, or what ever agency saddled wit d responsibility of curtailing the excesses of these companies, who threat contrat staff as slaves , can not tell me dat they are not aware of all pains nigeria youth are going through. I knw well dat contract jobs are in other countries . But terms of employment here in nigeria is so dishearten, inhuman, very mean and exploiting, but wickedness and corruption has eaten deep into the carcasses of the nigeria labour union that they are now blind and insensitive to the plight of the timid youth, even d legislators can not tell me they are not aware of this evil and wickedness going on the in the nigeria workforce. But they hv all goten their fair share of dis menance and wickedness, my hope is dat let d forthcoming administration should be kind enough to do sometin abt it. God bless GMB, God bless nigeria

(1) (Reply)

No Witch-hunts Against The South-south-- Femi Aribisala / Read:"soma Magazeti Ya Leo Ijumaa May 15 2015" / Ekiti Ex-speaker Declares Bid For Fayose’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.