Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

(graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded (906 Views)

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
I came across this story... gosh! this is wickedness.

according to the malawi nation, linda moved in with john against her parents consent. after she moved in, he banned her from from going to visit her family and friends and became abusive.

on the day of the brutal beating April 16th, linda had gone out without his consent to see some friends in a neighboring village. john suspected that she had gone and see a man and when she returned home, he did this to her.

he beat her with rods and chains and dragged her through something hot and left her for dead.
he later had a change of mind and took her the a local hospital.

when interrogated, he said he had been hearing rumors about infidelity about his wife. he said her going out without his consent confirmed she was indeed cheating on him.

he blamed the devil for his actions " I am a good man" he said. "it is the work of the devil". "
"I did not wished to harm my wife. I wished her well, i was the one who took her to the hospital."

he's currently in the police custody and will be facing charges for domestic violence and unlawful wounding.

source: © mW nation.com
Re: (graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
see here

Re: (graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
gosh!

Re: (graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded by marshalcarter: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
JESUS!!!!
Dis man is a demon

Na wa for men oo
I'm a man but i can never ever harm ma wife
I can only slap her(just only 1ooogrin(nd maybe mistakenly) but goin dis extent

Odi kwa egwu ooo

Make una cut dis man 1 ear o na pesin pikin be dis
Re: (graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded by tosyne2much(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Blood of Jesus !!!!
Re: (graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded by Blakjewelry(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
No too much talk just roast the idiot back
Re: (graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded by pretydiva(f): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
D guy in question luks like a lunatic. I so pity d poor gal. Wish her quick recovery tho.

Buh sm gals get fish brain shal undecided
Re: (graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded by Ninilowo(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Datz the result of going against patentz advice
Re: (graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded by MizTyna(f): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
The devil is responsible for everything
Re: (graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded by pinkycute(f): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Some girls shaa angry
The guy doesn't worth friending nahhhh undecided
Look at his hair undecided so unkept angry

(1) (Reply)

Sex In The Church / Avoid This Kinda Selfies.... / What Must A Man Do Or Possess To Get A YES From A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.