Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,096 members, 7,933,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:08 AM

Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] (66352 Views)

Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by saltoftheearth: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2015

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by mascot87(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
CherishedIma:

Dem dey eat the presidential hand shake. Smh. No hard feelings tho
See them, one of the people we dey talk about. bad belle
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by ben1daEbiri(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Godisnear:
Na certificate the guy dey collect so?
the guy is now the chairman of NTA (Nigerian Trekkers Association)
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by ukgreat(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
politricks:
Shut up you cannot even trek from your brain to your hands and you are here critisizing.
anu ofia
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by airzzee(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Does this man have job at all?
I doubt if a man who is gainfully employed can embark on this "notice-me" project!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Mcblane: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
The guy no dy change cloth ?
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by jhidey08(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pipsland78:
This fraudster of a trekker is still wearing this same clothe?

Reasons he's fraud:
1) Nobody saw him trekking along all other states other than Lagos, Ekiti and Niger states.
U didn't c him doesn't mean nobody saw him, though pple started noticing him when he left Ilorin for Jebba.
2) His phone battery never went dead all along, how did he charge his phone battery?
U're d one he was calling all through ba? Besides, how many hours will it take his ba3 2b full? At most 3hours, he could do dat overnight wherever he sleeps.
3) He never changed his clothes yet he didn't die of stench from the clothe.
Y did he carry dat kinda bag? U think it's for decoration? No, he has other wears inside I'm sure, he might even av more Dan 2 or 3 of dat kinda shirt, since he wants 2 remain recognized with dat RED shirt.
4) He had only one bottle of water with him all along. U expected him to carry one dozen? Dat's anoda load for him, he can always refill d bottle
5) He never lost his way. How come he knows the route so perfectly.
Did he tell u dat he didn't miss road?? In fact, some drivers can tell u d route from abuja to Lagos with dier eyes closed, dey re already familiar with d road, besides, he isn't a mumu, he can always ask people d right road.
6) It's simply not possible to cover that distance in 19 days except you trekk non-stop which no human can do. It's very possible young man, a fit individual can cover as much as 40km trekking in 10-11 hours, ask fulani men dey ll tell u.
7) Where was he when it rained? where did he sleep when it was dark? What did he eat when hungry? How did he survive the dangerous lonely nights?
Dis is d dumbest set of question of all d questions u asked. Pls take tym to answer doze questions urself, even a mad man knows how to hide when it's raining, no1 tells u to go and eat when u're hungry.

The dude is faker than Abacha's smile.
we don hear, Shey u want 2b noticed?? We don notice u, oya pack ur things and go and sue him for lying.. bad belle
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Yasher: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
He trekked from Lagos to Abuja to receive a handshake from the President-elect. Became famous along the way, but that wouldn't stop the bus that he'll enter back to Lagos from charging his regular fare. When he gets homw, he'll still eat tuwo with that hand.

He may also become a victim of robbers who may think his fortune has changed.

Smh
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Bowaley17(m): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Etruth: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
mizzyboy007:
#buharishowusyourcertificate.

Lol.... Just joking abeg .... Before u guys rain insults on me.

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by timilinda(f): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
wait o, is he still wearing this same clothe?

He's Merlin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:
1) Nobody saw him trekking along all other states other than Lagos, Ekiti and Niger states.
2) His phone battery never went dead all along, how did he charge his phone battery?
4) He had only one bottle of water with him all along.
6) It's simply not possible to cover that distance in 19 days except you trekk non-stop which no human can do.
7) Where was he when it rained? where did he sleep when it was dark? What did he eat when hungry? How did he survive the dangerous lonely nights?

Its less that 650kms from lagos to abuja

He could have covered 100kms a day (ojodu-ajah) its very possible.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by kojorules(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wil my guy trek back home undecided
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Rexnegro(m): 12:01am On Apr 25, 2015
ukgreat:
He should walk back to lagos so that I will believe he achieved that feat
I bet my o'level dis guy no fit trek from lagos to ibadan talkless of abuja lonlon...d day I go abuja from lagos my sexy yansh hot me scatta unto say abuja farrrrrrr... Someone go come scam himself say him trek from lag to abj n fools on nairaland dey believe....
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by froshie(m): 12:11am On Apr 25, 2015
that palm sandal looks like my adeja,wahoo nice outfit tho grin
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Misternas89(m): 2:17am On Apr 25, 2015
The guy should be given the minister for Mass movement cos I wonder why person go jst wake up one day say na trek sure pass.....and he dey Waka for bush alone Ooooo, naija I hail una lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by buchisom1(m): 2:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Only fool and persin wey no dey reason go belv such tin...u pple shuld use uaslf as an example trick jus 5.3km and see hw body go tell una...ua skin go first dark coz u dey for sun den and oda tinz will follow ..but d man case was different ..he was fresh and strong shakin pple ..Broders wakup and smell scarm nah...dont b too gullible to belv shit...anybdy wey fall for dis will fall for anytin...simple
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 25, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:
6) It's simply not possible to cover that distance in 19 days except you trekk non-stop which no human can do.

the guy is a criminal.The truth is,no man can do that not even in 2 months,liers!Besides,I didn't see him worked past Ondo State oh,nonsense.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Nellybii: 4:33am On Apr 25, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:

Am not surprised we have this type of people here. in fact this is the attitude that has made Africa the most backward continent today. Sometimes I wonder why we are the smallest in population as a race but we are like the problem of the world. We always pull down our little successes. We are always in competition with each other and always territorial. For example a Nigerian genius discovered a vaccine for HIV long before Truvada but he was shouted down by.his Nigerian colleagues. How many inventions or breakthroughs by Africans that have been shouted down by Africans. Countless is the answer. Why do African Americans or Europeans record more successes than the ones who refuse to take up foreign nationalities? Same reaasons Obviously. Sometimes when you go abroad especially some countries. it Honestly feels so shameful to be black more shameful to be Nigerian. How can you come up with this malicious write up against someone you don't know and have never met. ?? Do you realize that this is a well publicized trek? Every town or village he passed he was accompanied by hundreds sometimes thousands of people and police?? People doling out gifts etcetera. He visits the kings and they house and feed him all along the way all through. This guy has made a name for himself and he has become what you might never become if you continue with this type of black Nigerian attitude. You should apologize publicly for this misbehavior and ask for God's forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by criuze(m): 5:51am On Apr 25, 2015
I doubt this guy knows how much Is T- fare in his neighbourhood; I mean from lagos the to osun , Benin , etc

.next is lagos to New York
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Pinkieblue(f): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Rexnegro:

I bet my o'level dis guy no fit trek from lagos to ibadan talkless of abuja lonlon...d day I go abuja from lagos my sexy yansh hot me scatta unto say abuja farrrrrrr... Someone go come scam himself say him trek from lag to abj n fools on nairaland dey believe....

0ya snap ur sexy yansh 4 us 2 see, or we say u be scam
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by usdam: 6:42am On Apr 25, 2015
This is a lesson to all Nigerians, always keep to promise and words as baba is a man of his words.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Pinkieblue(f): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Nellybii:

Am not surprised we have this type of people here. in fact this is the attitude that has made Africa the most backward continent today. Sometimes I wonder why we are the smallest in population as a race but we are like the problem of the world. We always pull down our little successes. We are always in competition with each other and always territorial. For example a Nigerian genius discovered a vaccine for HIV long before Truvada but he was shouted down by.his Nigerian colleagues. How many inventions or breakthroughs by Africans that have been shouted down by Africans. Countless is the answer. Why do African Americans or Europeans record more successes than the ones who refuse to take up foreign nationalities? Same reaasons Obviously. Sometimes when you go abroad especially some countries. it Honestly feels so shameful to be black more shameful to be Nigerian. How can you come up with this malicious write up against someone you don't know and have never met. ?? Do you realize that this is a well publicized trek? Every town or village he passed he was accompanied by hundreds sometimes thousands of people and police?? People doling out gifts etcetera. He visits the kings and they house and feed him all along the way all through. This guy has made a name for himself and he has become what you might never become if you continue with this type of black Nigerian attitude. You should apologize publicly for this misbehavior and ask for God's forgiveness.

But seriously how can someone trek for 18 days non stop Without medical check-up , we support our own but the guy looks 2 healthy 2 be true,
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by nkpommpko(m): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
A scammer receiving award from baba one chance...grin
stop this, at least he thought of it.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Mization(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Etruth post=33077724][/quote]
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Edifyer: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:

make u try and fake yours and see whether you fit get that hand shake.. even na from Niger him trek reach abuja him try.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by BabaLahi(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2015
mascot87:
Guy made history while some ediots are hating. Many of them condemning this man have not & will never get a presidential handshake. angry
presidential handshake na money abi....mtchewwwwww
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Ekaka1(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Smooyis:

Really very questionable journey.
Many nairalanders are very sentimental with issues that they fail to do logical appraisal. As much as i would have been happy for the guy in question i keep asking myself some of the raised points in your post.
I hope our president elect will be more careful not to fall for fraudulent assumptions as this as time goes on.
On arrival in abuja, a man who travelled from Lagos would have looked so tired, unkept, and possibly in need of medical attention. Anyway i thank God for his life since the majority believe him. Afterall, democrcy is all about the majority. sad
Buhari already compromised himself teaming up with most of the renowned criminals who buoyed him up to winning this election.
Truth be told He is no longer the saint most people knew over 2 decades ago....He probably was not as saintly as we thought He was.Mark my words...this man is human after all and will not live up to the expectation of most Nigerians who are expecting him to do magic...No! not with the "fleas" He is carrying around now
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Brugo(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2015
Vorp:
Integrity meets integrity,thee is hope for Nigeria.

Best comment so far.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Oahray: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:

you dey mind dem? It's always easier to deceive a man when you first stroke his ego. Buhari never even enter power, dem don already dey play with e intelligence. Dude is too flattered by the 'love' to recognise the sham.

How can you fight corruption if you can't recognise it?
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by CherishedIma(f): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2015
mascot87:

See them, one of the people we dey talk about. bad belle

Guy abi na girl u be, nothing like bad belle, one might nt need to get a presidential hand shake when God has more higher and better plans for your life. If na presidential hand shake u wan chop for dis life wey u come then u can have it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.