Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,439 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:54 AM

Send Sms For Just 5/unit To All Network - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Send Sms For Just 5/unit To All Network (562 Views)

Earn #4,000 Monthly For One Year From DBS With Just #5,500 Registration? / How To Send Sms For N1.50 From Mobile Phone To All Networks / Send Sms For N4.70k Per Sms. Unlimited Sending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send Sms For Just 5/unit To All Network by qwester: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2009
hello sir, how is your day.
i do have a product which i would like to introduct to your compnay.
it all about SMS MESSAGES which can be sent to all networks at the same time and this is important for your exciting customers in Nigeria.

you may wish to know more about this.

thanks for reading.hello sir, how is your day.
i do have a product which i would like to introduct to your compnay.
it all about SMS MESSAGES which can be sent to all networks at the same time and this is important for your exciting customers in Nigeria.

you may wish to know more about this.

thanks for readind

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Wanted To Sell Items On Commision Basis / If You're Not Looking For A Job, Please Don't Read! / How To Get Your Laptop With 4,000 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.