Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,888 members, 7,915,555 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Most Controversial Man In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Controversial Man In Nigeria (600 Views)

Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Controversial Man In Nigeria by princdebola201(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Akpos said to his secretary I want to have
SEX wit U I will make it very FAST.
I'll throw $1000 on the floor, by the time you bend
down to pick it I'll be DONE
" She thought for a moment then called her boyfriend
and told him the story.
Her boyfriend then said 2 her, do it but "Ask him for
$2000, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even
have enought time to undressed himself " So she
agrees.
Half an hour goes by, the boyfriend decides to call
girlfriend, he asks, what happened?
She responds, call me back, I'm picking d money.
After an hour, d boyfriend called again
The girl replied "The Bastard Akpos
used COINS I'm still PICKING and he is still fucking!!!
Re: The Most Controversial Man In Nigeria by Truth24(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
And how does ur title relate with d post

(1) (Reply)

Bolanle Akinwunmi Ambode Opens Up On Husband / I Won’t Disappoint You, Buhari Assures Nigerians / The Effective Medicine For The Elimination Of Corruption In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.