Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,072 members, 7,949,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors (19599 Views)

Pastor Shot Dead By Hunter In Benue While Settling Fight / Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) / Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by charlsecy(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Since the Devil pushed him to stab the deceased, he should be pushed to produce the Devil wherever he is hiding. Until he does so, he must face the music.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by skeendyke: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
NOTE: the killer's name is Chinonso.
VIPERVENOM

Stupidity is like weed. No matter how much you cut it down it will still grow. These two tribalistic retards are the classic examples of the point that some clueless orangutangs are the reason mankind can never be completely free of the disease of stupidity.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by LordCenturion(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2015
They have started, they killed that man in his land.... If u want this, we will give u fully

3 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by skeendyke: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2015
LordCenturion:
They have started, they killed that man in his land.... If u want this, we will give u fully

E-diot. Shut your trap. Even in cases where an igbo man is fighting another igbo man, the igbos around them don't just jump into the scene to separate the fighters because they know they can sustain heavy injury or lose their lives in the process. It is the same thing with the yorubas, hausas and every other tribe in Nigeria. Are you this dumb?

That igbo man who killed the yoruba peacemaker is heartless and should be made to face the full penalty of the law. However, interpreting human flaws in terms of tribal differences is just plain sick and stupid (SAS).
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Ryabcool(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2015
GodMode:

You're not yoruba..

Anyone can claim anything online..
lol boy check my post history before you come at me with that bullshyt.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Ryabcool:
stop this tribalism. All tribes commit crime. Note that I'm Yoruba

This will be d third time an igbo man will stab a yoruba to death dis month alone.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
why do you have a tiny brain? smiley

Don't mind them jawe. dere daze r numbered lyk d Bokoharrams
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Kokofi(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
I tried that two years ago, na hospital I later see myself. The doctor had to stitch my head because the cut was long and deep, and I still had to foot the bill.

Since then if una like make una kill unaself, na from far I go dey watch the movie.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by darlenese(f): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
My Uncle was stabbed in the eye many years ago when he tried to separate two of his tenants fighting , it served as a lesson in our family, we do not separate people fighting with dangerous weapon, because aften times the peacemaker is usually a victim of their violence!
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Ryabcool(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
chowlade:

This will be d third time an igbo man will stab a yoruba to death dis month alone.
so picking up weapons to retaliate is the next thing to do?
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
You are a monkey that just stole a smart phone.

skeendyke:
Stupidity is like weed. No matter how much you cut it down it will
still grow. These two tribalistic retards are the classic examples of
the point that some clueless orangutangs are the reason mankind can
never be completely free of the disease of stupidity.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by docsholz(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
This sounds like premeditated murder to me

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by delishpot: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
This is why I dont put mouth in proples fights o
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by VickJames(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
In this life, I have decided not to interfere in anybody's squabbles. The number of sane people in the world is gradually dwindling. In the next 50years, we will have institutionalized psychiatric schooling before entering the university.

Many are violent but few are showing it.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
The Good book says, Blessed are the peacemakers , good. But hell no, not in a fight. I have never seen a peacemaker come out of a mission to seperate a fight peacefully. You always get a mark to tell, a scratch, a scar, a broken head or even a bite mark especially if you were separating fighting women. Never seperate a fight by going close to the participants or partakers, nah! That's rule number one of the street survival guide. Separate from afar if you must. Shout, plead and preach for the fighters to quit from a good distance... By good distance i mean a shouting distance where the fighters struggle to hear you and bottles, knife and stones thrown by them can't reach you. That is safe! The reason why peacemakers always get injured is that during a fight, both fighters have got their eyes and total concentration on one thing and one thing only...their opponent. But you peacemaker will have your eyes and attention divided while trying to accomodate the fighters...so you never see the bottle, knife, slap, scratch or bite coming when you are looking the other way. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
chowlade:

Here...here is another tribalistic stone age girl. Brain dead like the rest of the racist. The only time you get a brain activity from them is when you mention names and tribes. I bet the only thing you saw in this story was the igbo, yoruba, abiola, chinonso. Always looking for the slightest opportunity to showcase your excellence in stupidy. Your likes are the cause of the wars going on around the world
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by doncrvito(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
PaulCI:

Here...here is another tribalistic stone age girl. Brain dead like the rest of the racist. The only time you get a brain activity from them is when you mention names and tribes. I bet the only thing you saw in this story was the igbo, yoruba, abiola, chinonso. Always looking for the slightest opportunity to showcase your excellence in stupidy. Your likes are the cause of the wars going on around the world
kudos to those who understand the brain rot engulfing the uncanny minds of dumb witted tribalistic immature youths.people who hear stories from elders and decipher it thus the wrong way.get a life haters.....ndi igbo kwenu ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers / Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano / Igbo Businessman Attacked By Hoodlums In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.