Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

This Is To Good To Be True ! Stop By And Check It Out! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is To Good To Be True ! Stop By And Check It Out! (529 Views)

Could This Be True ( UBA) / Can This Be True Wit A Pass Degree? / New: Navy Releases Shortlisted Applicants: Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is To Good To Be True ! Stop By And Check It Out! by afleck: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2009
heres is it! no money involved (just ur time)just a click and you are there! http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=bucknor
Hey this is no joke, this is what am doing. It will excite you to know that You are paid 6 dollars upon registeration, then you will be given some articles to write which will inturn earn you $4 to $10 dollars each. there are also monthly contest that goes for $500. lots of feature you ll meander thru, lots of fun and excitement i cant explain in words.you will be the you of your dream, and realizing this effortlessly will thrill you! savour life!
I will be withdrawing my third money(earning $250) this tuesday while my upline be withdrawing 270 dollars on the same day, you redeem your money via alertpay or paypal( after registering for the program then register for alertpay/paypal( time of registration should always be in the evening when there is less traffic on the site.), it no joke, try this and see for your self. Cest la ve!

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In An Upstream Oil And Gas Industry. / Urgent Vacancies / Latest Job Openings For Fresh Graduate And The Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.