Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,400 members, 7,904,492 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician (42649 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by apholaryn: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
MduZA:

are you ready to do the dumbo game with me ,lets go 1212
oga...parkwell and cover your face..you should be ashamed of yourself, your ppl..inshort S.A as a whole.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Jman06(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
I am sure the "they are snatching our women" is the main reason for the xenophobia.
All the other reasons are irrelevant.

That's the same reason why some Nigerian tribes are angry with the Igbos!
Women and money are like goats and palm fronds. whenever a guy is succeeding financially, he's bound to have more women on his trail. That angers some broke azss niggers leading to xenophobia as seen in SA and igbophobia as seen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by hotgunz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
luvlyann:

dont wanna visit dat shit hole
beta
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by hamilton62(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
I a not surprised... 4yrs back, a south african friend has told me that they prefer Nigeria guys because they are real men, husslers, romantic, caring and can fend in doggy manner for their lady...
A lady was telling me this...
She said their men are lazy but like luxury and high active moods.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by MduZA: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
apholaryn:
oga...parkwell and cover your face..you should be ashamed of yourself, your ppl..inshort S.A as a whole.

my elder nothing to be ashamed of especially when people commit crimes in SA and beat their chests about their actions...
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
MduZA:

my elder nothing to be ashamed of especially when people commit crimes in SA and beat their chests about their actions...
Shameless human being!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by apholaryn: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
MduZA:

so you saying the rightway to make things right is how your peeps are going about it?..
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
MduZA:

are you ready to do the dumbo game with me ,lets go 1212

Supman! real question....
Do you have a job?
Im guessing a nigerian "stole" your job and lady, ...then sold you crack, and the effect...>>> YOu spend the whole day on nairaland speaking some reeeal dumb shiits, fam

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH NIGERIANS??
You can as well just get a tattoo of the nigerian Flag or Coat of arms to pledge your allegiance . We aren't bloodsuckerss here so we will gladly accept you if you gonna immigrate.
All am saying is , you shouldn't spend a whole day licking nigerian asss, when you can humble yourself, acknowlege us as your big bro, and we will show you how to get your girl and job back.

THANKMEKLATER

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by ramdris(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
what do u do better??
Lol! Wetin u wan know? Aswooo! grin
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by pmann2(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
You see what big d*ck can cause... Nigerians are been killed because they can last long in bed.. Chai.. Dairis God ooooo
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Deprime007: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ok which means our men re better in bed now they should come and learn kudos to niga men
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Topestbilly(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
Chai! This people wicked ooooo! Even when I was planning to go to south Africa to Bleep them bitches, they come out with dis! Hope they won't cut of my dick if I fly to SA

U can still use your fingers if they do grin
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by MduZA: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
OAAC:

Supman! real question....
Do you have a job?
Im guessing a nigerian "stole" your job and lady, ...then sold you crack, and the effect...>>> YOu spend the whole day on nairaland speaking some reeeal dumb shiits, fam

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH NIGERIANS??
You can as well just get a tattoo of the nigerian Flag or Coat of arms to pledge your allegiance . We aren't bloodsuckerss here so we will gladly accept you if you gonna immigrate.
All am saying is , you shouldn't spend a whole day licking nigerian asss, when you can humble yourself, acknowlege us as your big bro, and we will show you how to get your girl and job back.

THANKMEKLATER

yeah am seeking refuge in your forum..
fortunately am not hear to sell drugs

the only thing I admire about Nigeria and her people is football.
..this is internet,puff and pass

M'godoyi

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by MduZA: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
all4naija:

Shameless human being!

all4kak
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by dayodare49o: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
abouzaid:
we have received many news reports in the past few years of sa women complaining of been abused and called harlots each time they go to immigration to renew their husbands visas. this article carries more weight than all of you are giving it. i also love the part about complaining about non existing jobs instead of starting a business. sa men are in serious need of self examination.
The point here is safrica is not as big as we were made to believe now we can see how idiotic they are.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Niseamaka(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
South africans be like

Nigerian men are stealing our women
nigerian men are selling fake drugs
nigeria men are ruling our country
nigeria men are stealing our jobs
nigeria men are bringing our economy down.

For christ sake, why can't they do same thing that nigerian men are doing, why are they complaining, they can come to nigeria and steal our women too, But note of warning, if they manage to date nkechi or nkiruka or any runs girl, they are on their own, i just pity their bank account.
Their account would not only run RED, it would also run blue black

Hahahahahaha
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Moana(f): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
sylviaeo:
cn u just listen to yaself. u sound dumb. didn't u read d thread?
:-/ SA guys in the corporate world have no time complaining abt their women being taken away, because they have their shit together, its only those jobless guys complaining abt their fellow jobless women being taken away from them. Men who have their shit together never have time to complain over trivial things.
you are the dumb who has never stayed in SA but always ready to just talk shiiiit.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Respect01(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
S.A Politicians!!!!!!!!
Wat a slap on ur dirty faces!!!!!!!!
U and u people ar too lazy.......
No food for lazy man.....
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by vtsouthpaw(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Naija gals una see ur life, ontop all una shakara see as SA gals dey run follow Naija guys for dt side......I wonder any sane woman on earth who won't lik my naija guys!!! I hail all my naija guys!!!
More blessings!!! More money!!! forward ever, backward never!!!

SA guys abeg wake up from thy slumber, no food for lazy men/women.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by AspDrone(m): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lmao.

Who wouldn't snatch those chics with humongous badonkadonk from midgets?

I love South Africans, but I will confess, I'd snatch a few as well lol. However, don't kill me with Zulu spears like you are killing 'em foreigners. Shiit, I understand but when it comes to chics, it is fair game. A couple of muthaphuckas done snatch my chics as well - win some, lose some - that is the way life goes.

On a serious note, women have caused so much problems on this planet. Dammit! The world would've been a tad bit better without women.
So who we for dey fvck?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by 14(m): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
IceMan85:
No sane lady associate with broke and lazy ass** like you all!
We know girls are like butterflies, they go to the flower with best scent.

But your country men are in a "broke and lazy asss" country trying to make a living. Would they survive if indeed its true thag South africans are lazy, at the end of the day, its not foreigners doing business amongst themselves. The reason there are lots of Nigerians in SA is because of the very lazy blacks, who are the consumers of the foreigners product. Would somali, ethiopian and pakistani shops flourish if the lazy south african was not buying from them. They are in SA because the consumer market is big. why aren't they in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by 14(m): 12:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Moana:
it has always been foreign guys chasing SA women, most of the times for papers. SA men are hardworking and industrious probably the reason why the SA corporate world (which they dominant) is where it is today.

My point exactly.

Its all about the papers, citizenship, we all know that, its not secret. Thanks now the government has introduced the new law, they have to be married to a South African lady for 5yrs in order to qualify for citizenship. most of these guys were abusing the system, they used SA as a bridge to Europe, remember in the past, you come to SA, gets married to a south african lady, the next day you are at home affairs applying for SA passport and citizenship. Within a year you are in germany, leaving behind yo SA woman with kid/s.

its easy to go to Europe with SA passport. once they got the papers and SA passport, 2 months down the line, they are off to Europe, leaving their SA women with babies without anyone to take care of that baby, burden to SA government to take care of those kids.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by 14(m): 12:29am On Apr 26, 2015
Horus:
Many South African women prefer Congolese men rather than South African lazy men. The Congolese men know how to dress and turn the art of dressing into a cultural statement. South African women claim that Congolese men are very polite, respectful and considerate contrary to South African lazy men. It is South African women who prefer other immigrants because they know better how to take care of their women

I think we are generalising here, if you check, majority of foreigners are men, so doesn't that make sense that those men would find ladies who are south africans to be their wives or girlfriends. Majority of South african women dont like dating foreigners. The comments here make it look like 99% of south african ladies would die to date a foreign, whereas the percentage could be 5%.

From my observation, those going for foreigners, are ladies with one or two kids who arevstruggling to find love, they compromise for a foreigner, even though the end of it could be very tricky.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by 14(m): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2015
V0lv0:
There are 3 reasons why South Africans hate foreigners

1. They are stealing our jobs
2. They are stealing our women
3. They are the reason for the crime

I have heard the stealing our women part very often though lol grin grin

But its largely true;

1. Due to Cheap labour
2. Foreigners go for SA women just to get documents, thats all
3. Foreigners come to SA for better, then if they dont get work and they are illegal, crime is the only way. Zimbabweans for mugging, burglery, heist, bank robberies and mozambicans for car hijacking, Nigerians for drugs, prostitution, fraud. Ethiopians and somalians hijacking trucks with comsumer goods.

If you are in a country where criminal activities are being committed by illegal immigrant, you would be getting concerned even yourself. But the way they went about it was wrong. They should ve protested peacefully, but this is SA, you burn something for the government to pay attention.

All this started in Isipingo KZN, where an employer fired all striking South African workers and replaced them with cheap labour foreigners. In SA, when a company does not wanna pay more, they hire foreigners, new law coming in that will hit them hard. You need a work permit to work in Sa, but 98% of foreign workers dont have work permits. lots of changes coming through in few months. The holiday is over for employers who want to cut cost by hiring foreigners and pay them peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by somegirl1: 3:38am On Apr 26, 2015
Funny how all/ majority of the Nigerians in South Africa ceased to be Igbo when the reason for the attacks became snatching of women.

I couldn't find one commenter that stated or even insinuated that Igbo men are best at and known for women snatching smiley
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by SirShymexx: 6:19am On Apr 26, 2015
somegirl1:
Funny how all/ majority of the Nigerians in South Africa seized to be Igbo when the reason for the attacks became snatching of women.

I couldn't find one commenter that stated or even insinuated that Igbo men are best at and known for women snatching smiley

If at all you're going to keep running around with tribal baiting everywhere, at least learn how to spell. It's "ceased" not "seized" - thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by V0lv0(f): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2015
14:

But its largely true;

1. Due to Cheap labour
2. Foreigners go for SA women just to get documents, thats all
3. Foreigners come to SA for better, then if they dont get work and they are illegal, crime is the only way. Zimbabweans for mugging, burglery, heist, bank robberies and mozambicans for car hijacking, Nigerians for drugs, prostitution, fraud. Ethiopians and somalians hijacking trucks with comsumer goods.

If you are in a country where criminal activities are being committed by illegal immigrant, you would be getting concerned even yourself. But the way they went about it was wrong. They should ve protested peacefully, but this is SA, you burn something for the government to pay attention.

All this started in Isipingo KZN, where an employer fired all striking South African workers and replaced them with cheap labour foreigners. In SA, when a company does not wanna pay more, they hire foreigners, new law coming in that will hit them hard. You need a work permit to work in Sa, but 98% of foreign workers dont have work permits. lots of changes coming through in few months. The holiday is over for employers who want to cut cost by hiring foreigners and pay them peanuts.
What you mentioned has a lot of generalisations.

1. You say because of Cheap labour, while this is true. Who are the people employing these foreigners? Government should try and make stricter laws and regulations about illegal immigrants being hired for cheap wages or make a restriction on how many foreigners can be employed in relation to South Africans. Will that not be better than killing them.

Secondly some of these people do jobs that most South Africans will not do and once they make it then they are accused of stealing their jobs. What were they doing before that person arrived? Why don't they learn from such people. How can they be stealing 'jobs' that the locals would not be doing anyways?

The spaza shop problem about the locals running out of business. Firstly the cheaper goods are benefiting the community as a whole but why can't SA practice group economics and only buy from SA spaza shops and that way foreign spaza shops would reduce

Most importantly what about the 'legal' foreigners who studied and are working legit jobs? How are they cheap labour? Not all foreigners are doing spaza shops etc. There are a lot of professionals working hard and paying taxes for the benefit of society.

2. This is not true. So all foreigners go for SA women due to papers? So are you saying SA women are that stupid? Yes there are some who go for them for papers but there are others who are happily married to them. What about those who are here legally and don't need papers.

3. The majority of Crimes are committed by South Africans and not foreigners so blaming them for all the crimes in this country will not change the fact that SA has a problem wrt crime. There are foreigners doing crime(drugs especially) but it's no way near in comparison with the locals doing crime. Why don't the police arrest these people and deport them. Truth is some of these police officers are enjoying the benefits (money) of these drug dealers and hence a lot just feel free to do what they want.

Even in jail the ration of the foreign nationals to the local nationals is small. High jacking, theft, rape, murder, gang related violence, farm killings etc etc are majority committed by South Africans even picking up a newspaper or watching news you can see it's your own people. There are more South Africans then foreigners so it's obvious that most of the crime would be committed by locals.

I think that the major problem is Government. People are unhappy but Government are doing nothing. They would rather let people focus and blame foreigners for all the problems in this country and in so doing take away the heat from them. If only the locals put in half this effort in fighting government corruption (nkandla etc) and non delivery of what they promised the locals(houses etc). To curb the foreigner issue, stricter visa and immigration laws should be put in place.

98% of all foreigners don't have work permits? Lol where exactly are you getting your stats from. Maybe the ones in the locations but not all foreigners are in the location. Am happy though about the new and stricter laws that are coming in. Hopefully this will stop you guys from killing innocent foreigners but I have a feeling that it will happen again as all the previous times.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by harffie(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Feeling the Nigga with the long black mamba!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by somegirl1: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2015
SirShymexx:

If at all you're going to keep running around with tribal baiting everywhere, at least learn how to spell. It's "ceased" not "seized" - thank me later.

Thanks, an oversight ☺.
I was half asleep when I typed.
Anyone who follows my posts would have no doubt about my ability to write in English .

My point still stands.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
MduZA:

yeah am seeking refuge in your forum..
fortunately am not hear to sell drugs

the only thing I admire about Nigeria and her people is football.
..this is internet,puff and pass

M'godoyi
You are pathetic son!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.