Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Boss Embarrasses Me A Lot... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Embarrasses Me A Lot... (741 Views)

My Boss Asked Me To Go Back To School. Before I Slip Into Depression, Help Me. / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Embarrasses Me A Lot... by ConfessionsNgr: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
I don't really enjoy my place of work at all. It is a private organization and the wife of the owner happens to be one in charge. The pay here is very OK, as in very very OK, and that is the only reason why I am still working there. But apart from that, everything else is so stressful. We work six days a week, and work is 8am to 6pm everyday. As if that is not enough, this woman of a boss is always on my neck. She is so rude, bossy and villainous. The way she embarrasses we workers is becoming unbearable. She is always quick to rain abuses and curses on us in yoruba. She has a bad mouth. There was even a time she bounced my girlfriend when she came to pay me a visit during break. I was so embarrassed that day. I don't pray for my worst enemies to have this type of boss, she is just like Jezebel. The way she even talks to her husband anytime that one comes around says a lot about her. She once slapped one of the workers because that one forgot to put Ma after answering her, imagine!!!. And besides, the working condition is harsh. We might not get paid for a month's salary until the tenth day of the next month. I have tried looking for another job, but the ones I have seen have less pay. I cherish my ego and self-esteem a lot and it hurts anytime she bruises them. I really wish I could get a solution.

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/66/my-boss-embarrasses-me-a-lot

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously on Your Confidential Social Site
Re: My Boss Embarrasses Me A Lot... by valmunich(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kpele ohh. . .

How do people get to marry this kinda wife

1 Like

Re: My Boss Embarrasses Me A Lot... by marshalcarter: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kpele oooooo
Re: My Boss Embarrasses Me A Lot... by missKiffy(f): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
The choice is yours, you either made do with the other jobs you are getting that the pay is less or continue with this one.
Re: My Boss Embarrasses Me A Lot... by achinaboy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
well for the beginning,you have to think about the pay now,and forget about your ego,your are not married to her, bend backwards and try to creat a good standing place for urself,then u can make a move if u like,and don't try to be follow follow,i mean don't try to join the coworkers that has been affected by her bossy mean attitude to make it an order of the day now to talk about her this her that her whatever,because it will make the environment more unbearable,and at the end of the day,one of them complainants,will now go to her to sell u all,and then all will be sacked with no new job,no salary kwanu,no house rent,then u will beg for a place that u wouldn't mind been beaten on your back everymorning with cain to be able to get ur daily pay,,,i hope am making sense

1 Like

Re: My Boss Embarrasses Me A Lot... by SenR(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
I clearly undestand what your going through cos I was in same condition few years back. My boss then was more of a She-Devil.

I had to deploy wisdom in order to work with her without her embarrasing me, insulting me or even raising her voice at me.

One thing I want you to understand is that she would never appreciate anything good that you do, she will still fire your ass without hesitation. So I want you to always have that in mind.
Re: My Boss Embarrasses Me A Lot... by afanide: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
That is the reason i keep telling people 'Dont Depend On that Job, Invest in A Good Business so you have another source of income'

I dont see any reason y any Nigerian should be Jobless. Have you heared of Importation Business? Why not give it a trial and Drop your Testimony after 1month of investment 20-30k Investment.

Visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

If you are in Port-Harcourt, we could meet One-On-One for you Personal Trraining

Nathaniel

(1) (Reply)

Handy Information About First Bank Experienced Hire Recruitment / Office Politics: Share Your Experience / Flextutor APP- An Award Winning E-learning Application For Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.