Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

What She Caught Me With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What She Caught Me With (953 Views)

See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom / My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What She Caught Me With by njuwo(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
When i was in secondary school and about to sit for WAEC, our principal told us that, if any external supervisor catches us with any chip, we should
quickly chew and swallow it, so as to clear the evidence. On the day of biology, i was caught by a woman an External Supervisor with a chip and was asked to stand up, someone called me from behind whispering, chew and swallow it,
even the principal made a signal to me that i should chew and swallow it. I was just crying because i dont know where to
start chewing from because i was caught with NEW SCHOOL BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK.
Re: What She Caught Me With by DuchessLily(f): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hahahahaha.... Very funny

Ur sch bad sha
Re: What She Caught Me With by sinaj(f): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
shud I lol
Re: What She Caught Me With by dharay99: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:
shud I lol

cry

Re: What She Caught Me With by Cadamlk: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! You die well;begin chew na! Water dey near I think?
Re: What She Caught Me With by izsmike: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lol... This should be in jokes section tho
Re: What She Caught Me With by Slimzjoe(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
*Yawns*

Strolls outta Thread
Re: What She Caught Me With by Cadamlk: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
dharay99:

cry
This you chief priest don upgrade oo.Dey see visin through Lappy
Re: What She Caught Me With by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
*sips tea*
Re: What She Caught Me With by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
cheesy if na b i go begin tear am sharp sharp and b chewin it as if my life depend on it.
Re: What She Caught Me With by jamex93(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do Guys Cope With Girls? / Magazeti Ya Leo Ijumaa May 29 2015 / Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.