Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,080 members, 7,899,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nigerian Army Spokesperson Give Cause Of Jos Barrack Bombing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Spokesperson Give Cause Of Jos Barrack Bombing (673 Views)

Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles / Buhari Certificate Controversy: Army Spokesperson Brigadier Laleye Redeployed / Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Spokesperson Give Cause Of Jos Barrack Bombing by ludamix(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
The Nigerian Army has confirmed the explosion near its 3rd Armoured Division barracks at Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State on Saturday.
The army said the explosion occurred as troops authorized to destroy some unserviceable ammunition moved it for destruction in a bush. Although the military barracks or neighbouring communities were not affected, the spokesperson for the Nigerian Army, Sani Usman, a colonel said two soldiers died in the accident while one sustained injuries.
Mr. Usman also said normalcy has returned to the area. The explosion near the facility occurred at about 9:45 a.m. on Saturday, scaring residents.
The state has witnessed a series of deadly bomb attacks in recent months. A blast at a bus station in Jos, late February killed 13 people and injured 14 others.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/182039-update-unserviceable-ammunition-caused-jos-explosion-army.html
Re: Nigerian Army Spokesperson Give Cause Of Jos Barrack Bombing by Khd95(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dis story go soon change grin
Re: Nigerian Army Spokesperson Give Cause Of Jos Barrack Bombing by jantofubu(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
may29 where art thou?
Re: Nigerian Army Spokesperson Give Cause Of Jos Barrack Bombing by Sparrow13: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
R.I.P to the death
Re: Nigerian Army Spokesperson Give Cause Of Jos Barrack Bombing by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
I don't belive this story
Re: Nigerian Army Spokesperson Give Cause Of Jos Barrack Bombing by PPAngel(f): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
There are more bokos in the Nigerian Army than there is dirt on the streets of Tora Bora,
Re: Nigerian Army Spokesperson Give Cause Of Jos Barrack Bombing by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
PPAngel:
There are more bokos in the Nigerian Army than there is dirt on the streets of Tora Bora,
i have a problem with folks like you dishing out ignorant comments .desist from such in the future.
Re: Nigerian Army Spokesperson Give Cause Of Jos Barrack Bombing by PPAngel(f): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

i have a problem with folks like you dishing out ignorant comments .desist from such in the future.

Oh yeah?

So what you going to do about that?

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Reacted to Buhari's Ban On AIT / Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! / My Take On Governor Oshiomole Newly Wedded Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.