Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Facebook Ceo Claims To Work 50 To 60 Hours A Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook Ceo Claims To Work 50 To 60 Hours A Week (435 Views)

Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The World’s Longest Legs (see Photos) / Man Found Alive 60 Hours After Landslide Hit China / Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ceo Claims To Work 50 To 60 Hours A Week by binoosmart(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
In a surprise Q&A session Tuesday evening,
Facebook's (FB, Tech30) CEO said he only spends
50 to 60 hours each week doing "real work" in the
office or in meetings. But he conceded that if the
definition of "work" were expanded, he'd be
working his "whole life."
"That depends on what you count as work,"
Zuckerberg said in response to a question about
how many hours he works each day. "I spend most
of my time thinking about how to connect the
world and serve our community better, but a lot of
that time isn't in our office or meeting with people
or doing what you'd call real work."
"I take a lot of time just to read and think about
things by myself," he added. "If you count the time
I'm in the office, read full story here. www.rollinggist.com/2015/04/facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-claims-to.html
Re: Facebook Ceo Claims To Work 50 To 60 Hours A Week by tammyboy1(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2015
Ftc

(1) (Reply)

Watch Eminem’s ‘rap God’ Synched To ‘rick And Morty’ / Don Jazzy Unveils New Bald Look (SEE Photos) / Rick Ross Released From Jail After Arrest Over Marijuana Possession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.