Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:49 PM

What's Your Opinion On Bruce Jenner Gender Change? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Your Opinion On Bruce Jenner Gender Change? (1145 Views)

Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest / Kim Kardashian: Supports Bruce Jenner's Gender Transition / Meet 5-YEAR-OLD That Wants Gender Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion On Bruce Jenner Gender Change? by breadandtea(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-v1DaBb8QbUA/VTtbyjSeMeI/AAAAAAAFDBs/kbXP8YHke8w/s1600/l.jpg[/img]

Ok, for those who don't know him -
*Bruce Jenner is the step-father of Kim
kardashian (Kanye West wife) and her sisters, but he is the father of the 2 last girls!
*He has married 3 different women, kim kardashian's mother is his last wife!
*He is 65 years and an Olympic gold medalist
* He has many many grown up children and also has many grandchildren!

I think that's enough information!

For sometime now, there has been rumours that he is planning on becoming a female, and today, he has confirmed that he is a woman! Reason been that he has always felt like a woman and his whole life as a man has been a lie!

As for me, this is just outright crazy and silly!
It doesn't just make sense! For pete sake, he has lived as a man for 65 years, so whats the point with changing gender when you don't have much time to stay on earth again! SMH!

What's your opinion? how will you feel if he was your father or family member?
Re: What's Your Opinion On Bruce Jenner Gender Change? by breadandtea(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaqLG3myKUk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Video of the interview where he finally admitted to been to woman!
Re: What's Your Opinion On Bruce Jenner Gender Change? by overdrive(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
wonder how e take concern me he could turn to a monkey for all I care. nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Bruce Jenner Gender Change? by GboyegaD(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
If he could endure 65 years then he could endure the rest of his life. More so, what difference does it make to him since he can't be that sexually active anymore.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Bruce Jenner Gender Change? by breadandtea(f): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
overdrive:
wonder how e take concern me he could turn to a monkey for all I care. nonsense!!!

Read the last paragraph of the OP, it says -
Re: What's Your Opinion On Bruce Jenner Gender Change? by breadandtea(f): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove please frontpage cry
Re: What's Your Opinion On Bruce Jenner Gender Change? by homesteady(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Honestly I'm still confused! I'm a big fan of the kardashian family but I have to say this -
They are just a set of attention sick people!

A normal family will talk him out of doing this such of thing, but since it gives them more attention, they are fine with it!

The man is a useless person, has he thought of how his grandchildren will think of him?

BTW the man is a liar! 65 years is enough to adapt to any condition!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Bruce Jenner Gender Change? by kreamidiva(f): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
breadandtea:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-v1DaBb8QbUA/VTtbyjSeMeI/AAAAAAAFDBs/kbXP8YHke8w/s1600/l.jpg[/img]

My opinion

He can never be my father or a family member because all my family members have the screws in their heads intact!

Ndi ara! angry

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Ever Rappers In Nigeria?….top 5, Dead Or Alive / The Carters- Jay Z And Beyonce Seen Strolling On The Street Of Florence / Nigerian-american NBA Player Ime Udoka Finally Engages His Hollywood Actress Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.