Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,617 members, 7,917,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT (3205 Views)

President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by eagleeye2: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2015
kreamidiva:

My dear, my pain isn't with "Okey bobo" but with his oga. T.a was ruthless to Abians. Worker's salaries unpaid, pensions unpaid, bad roads everywhere etc. Now my fear is can his stooge be any different from him? Won't he dance to the dictates of the man that supposedly sponsored his election?

That my dear is my fear.
I have already had chat with some Ngwa friends this morning and even before now. OUK treatment awaits T.A. Orji.
In less than 2 years he won't be relevant in Abia Government.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Ponponkon: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Dem don dey cry one by one.

Special announcements
This is to inform all landlord in Aba that the incoming administration of Dr Ikpeazu will not hesitate to demolish any building that does not have a toilet. Also if you know that your fence or building blocks the drainage and that you did not follow town planning guidelines of giving 8 meters gap from the road,note that your building will be demolished without any compensation paid. Do all the necessary adjustments on or before July 1,2015. No time for nonsense,a clinical/environmental biochemist achiwala o

Pastor Ponponkon
On behalf of the governor elect

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Kc3000: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2015
I'm truly happy, and I believe the better man won. Hopefully, we can all put some of the strife that emerged from this election behind us and unite to make Abia the great state it should be. Congratulations my people.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by slap1(m): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2015
iyrojc:

My Bro. He is already checkmated. He has Ikuku as speaker. Ikuku is T. A's son. He has Ude Ikorodu as His deputy governor. Ude Oko is T. A's boy. My dear, T. A is a chess master. Okezie Ikpeazu will have to settle all those who he has collected money from. thuggery in Aba will increase. It is black Sunday indeed.
Is Ikuku already the speaker? If he is, don't forget he could easily be impeached.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by holyeye1989(m): 6:28am On Apr 26, 2015
OKE EZU GO ANYI...
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by slap1(m): 6:28am On Apr 26, 2015
Ponponkon:
Dem don dey cry one by one.

Special announcements
This is to inform all landlord in Aba that the incoming administration of Dr Ikpeazu will not hesitate to demolish any building that does not have a toilet. Also if you know that your fence or building blocks the drainage and that you did not follow town planning guidelines of giving 8 meters gap from the road,note that your building will be demolished without any compensation paid. Do all the necessary adjustments on or before July 1,2015. No time for nonsense,a clinical/environmental biochemist achiwala o

Pastor Ponponkon
On behalf of the governor elect
YINMU
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 26, 2015
I'm from the Ngwa extraction but a governor who threatens death by laying coffins around the crannies of aba and saluted with gun shots renting into the air... I honestly dont know what to expect from him.I hope he performs.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Ponponkon: 6:35am On Apr 26, 2015
slap1:
YINMU
I know your pray points will be for Ikpeazu to flop in Abia State. If I were you I will channel my energy in helping him to rebuild our dear state. Abia needs to grow and sensitization is the first step. Don't dump refuse in water ways please use the bin
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by kreamidiva(f): 6:36am On Apr 26, 2015
eagleeye2:

I have already had chat with some Ngwa friends this morning and even before now. OUK treatment awaits T.A. Orji.
In less than 2 years he won't be relevant in Abia Government.

God bless you!

I wanted to say that he should disgrace t.a the way t.a disgraced OUK.

I soo want that betrayal on t.a.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by kreamidiva(f): 6:40am On Apr 26, 2015
slap1:
I think he may not really dance to Ochendo's whims. As an Ngwa man, he has the backing of some powerful kings and indigenes. Now that he has won, he will be supported. His biggest problem was the shadow of Ochendo. I personally admire him from the beginning, my worry was still because of Ochendo.

My point exactly!

The fact that this wizard called ochendo brought him out was indeed worrisome. But trust a typical Ngwa man na. He would get a mind of his own sooner rather than later.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Pdp - power!

60 years in the se and ss
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Gboliwe: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2015
kreamidiva:

My dear, my pain isn't with "Okey bobo" but with his oga. T.a was ruthless to Abians. Worker's salaries unpaid, pensions unpaid, bad roads everywhere etc. Now my fear is can his stooge be any different from him? Won't he dance to the dictates of the man that supposedly sponsored his election?

That my dear is my fear.

We are on the same wave lenght. Trust me. If you followed Abia history well, you will know that the other Orji single handedly "installed" this present Orji. He was supposed to be his man and be treated like Fashola is treating Tinubu today, along the line, things fell apart. Both don't walk the same pathway today. In Enugu state, Chimaroke "installed" Sullivan, that relationship is a war now. In Rivers state Odili made sure Rotimi succeeded him, they are foes today. In Ebonyi, Egwu and the incumbent don't walk the same path too. Such is life. That should be your prayer for Abia state.

That's why I said as soon as he can, he should gather a good number of allies in the state HOR and defect so as to clip the wings of that junior devil in the cabinet and render them all persona non grata.

Go eat your fried rice and rub your pancake, it's good times for Abia
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Ponponkon: 6:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I'm from the Ngwa extraction but a governor who threatens death by laying coffins around the crannies of aba and saluted with gun shots renting into the air... I honestly dont know what to expect from him.I hope he performs.
My Arochukwu brother,let me school you in Ngwa culture and tradition.

1) We are brave and fearless clan
2) We give gun salute when great things happen to us
3) We are cheerful and friendly even to a fault
4) We always respect our hosts wherever we travel to
5) We tamed elephants for thousands of years

I know you have outstanding burials in Arochukwu,please carry the coffins for free ok,after all Otti your brother used them as propaganda to gain sympathy votes

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Kc3000: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Eugenedimgba:

So you saw Okezie laying coffins around Aba, and you didn't take pictures. What about when he was shooting in the air, any pictures of this dangerous Okezie man?
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by iyrojc(m): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Aside the bad roads in Abia, Okezie has a lot of challenges, ranging from high school fees in the high institutions in Abia, unpaid salaries of Abia workers. Abia state allocation has been seized by a Bank that funded some state projects, increased rate of thuggery. Illegal groups that claim to be government Agencies etc..... . Let's see how OVI will address this.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by eagleeye2: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

We are on the same wave lenght. Trust me. If you followed Abia history well, you will know that the other Orji single handedly "installed" this present Orji. He was supposed to be his man and be treated like Fashola is treating Tinubu today, along the line, things fell apart. Both don't walk the same pathway today. In Enugu state, Chimaroke "installed" Sullivan, that relationship is a war now. In Rivers state Odili made sure Rotimi succeeded him, they are foes today. In Ebonyi, Egwu and the incumbent don't walk the same path too. Such is life. That should be your prayer for Abia state.

That's why I said as soon as he can, he should gather a good number of allies in the state HOR and defect so as to clip the wings of that junior devil in the cabinet and render them all persona non grata.

The truth is that, IGBO ENWEGHI EZE.
It can happen in the land of the Obas and Emirs, but not in Igbo land.
You be king, na for your mama kitchen.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Ponponkon:
My Arochukwu brother,let me school you in Ngwa culture and tradition.

1) We are brave and fearless clan
2) We give gun salute when great things happen to us
3) We are cheerful and friendly even to a fault
4) We always respect our hosts wherever we travel to
5) We tamed elephants for thousands of years

I know you have outstanding burials in Arochukwu,please carry the coffins for free ok,after all Otti your brother used them as propaganda to gain sympathy votes
I am from Amaekpu in Amapu community,Isiala Ngwa North LGA.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by slap1(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2015
Ponponkon:
I know your pray points will be for Ikpeazu to flop in Abia State. If I were you I will channel my energy in helping him to rebuild our dear state. Abia needs to grow and sensitization is the first step. Don't dump refuse in water ways please use the bin
You too.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Ponponkon: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2015
Come chop o,food don ready! This okuko was cooked by Dr Ikpeazu,I assure you of no birdflu. Enjoy my people

Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Ponponkon: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I am from Amaekpu in Amapu community,Isiala Ngwa North LGA.
My mother is from Umuosi Amapu in Apu na Ekpu, Isialngwa North LGA. Probably your mother is from Attani Arochukwu that's why you don't know Ngwa culture
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by kreamidiva(f): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

OUK was better than this thief who had never seen money before in his life and thought that was all it was to life. OUK told him that no matter what he does, he should pay his workers and he never did!

Like u said, I'm so going to eat my fried rice, rub my "pancake", breastfeed my baby and be happy and of course watch as things unfold...
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by asha80(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Gboliwe:
Congrats to him.

His thieving godfather chose to build Abia Central, and was blind to Aba, the other Orji before the thieving one chose to build Abia North at the mercy of others. It's his turn now and he is from the most neglected part of Abia, let me see how wise or foolish he is. Atleast, his people voted him, he can't say he didn't work for them because they didn't vote for him.

I would literally relocate the capital city to Aba if I were him. Aba must be great again.

Congrats to him once again
I wonder where guys get the idea that oukand ta orhi developed there senatorial zone...does igbere represent the whole of bende let alone abia north ?
Does umuahia really look like a state capital to you?

slap1:
I expect the first new kilometre of road to be in Aba. The other governors developed their areas, I expect him to build Aba roads and shame the critics of Ngwa.
the question also applys to you?
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by slap1(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2015
asha80:
I wonder where guys get the idea that oukand ta orhi developed there senatorial zone...does igbere represent the whole of bende let alone abia north ?

Well, while they may not have really developed their areas, government presence was completely lacking in Aba.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Gboliwe: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2015
asha80:

You are correct in the true sense. Very correct. They both never built their zones. I was actually trying to say that since both zones have been represented and allowed to build, let the Ngwa man be given that same opportunity.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by jonatex4u(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Aba is doomed... Otti was like a shinning light to through which redemption will come to the state.. But the masses refused to vote and defend their votes to bring about the desired change..

My prayer is that the gov elect doesn't tow the line of his God father and predecessor.. So that Abians will at least witness the dividends of democracy for once!
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by Ponponkon: 5:40am On Apr 27, 2015
asha80:

Shame on you! Arent the person claiming non abian since God know when? So you are actually from Abia North,I wish Ikpeazu would be as heartless as your gods OUk and T A Orji and give you the same treatment Ngwans suffered for 16 years.
Re: PDP Wins Abia State LIVE On AIT by asha80(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2015
Ponponkon:
Shame on you! Arent the person claiming non abian since God know when? So you are actually from Abia North,I wish Ikpeazu would be as heartless as your gods OUk and T A Orji and give you the same treatment Ngwans suffered for 16 years.
me from abia let alone abia north?are you ok?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ibikunle Amosun Signs 3.2 Billon Dollars Intercity Rail Construction / Aisha Buhari's Watch Costs Just $129 / Maximum Nnamdi Kanu Should Get - See Sample Offender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.