Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election (41235 Views)

Malami Speaks On Abia Governorship, Asks Parties To Await Decision Of Courts / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by brofula(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Otti is not and has never been an ngwa man. . Kalu and T A Orji are all not from aba n they decided to abandon aba for 16 yrs . Today a true son of abA has won who lives n hails from aba a son of d soil. Who can b more holier than pope. Otti is an impostor he started by claiming ngwa origin when that plot n he could get pdp tcket he came after apga primaries. Bought d tcket off from vctor umeh and frm no where emerged as flag bearer today his wages has been paid in his own coins . Nemesis Otti what u did with T A will ever hunt u. All d stolen mney u kept to buy over whole votes could not work. Abia has spoken

ayusco85:

what are u saying? i thought they are both ngwa
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by IGBOSON1: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

The curse and sacrifices made under Ogbor hill bridge that no Ngwa son or daughter will rule Abia State for 50 years has just been broken.

It was this sacrifices and dedication to the river goddess that was responsible for collapse of Aba and its glamour.

This same curse was responsible for the regime of kidnapping in Aba and its environs.

More secrets are to be revealed later.

So, bros enjoy, our Aba (the Eastern Nigeria ancient and cosmopolitan city) and by extension Abia State has just been liberated

^^^This is the kind of primitive and local thought process i've come to expect from that state!

I don't expect this in-coming guy (from the period he's sworn in till when the courts turf him out on his fat arsse) to be any different from his mentor ochendo-global......after all, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^This is the kind of primitive and local thought process i've come to expect from that state!

I don't expect this in-coming guy (from the period he's sworn in till when the courts turf him out on his fat arsse) to be any different from his mentor ochendo-global......after all, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Get lost with your hate or better still go hang yourself.

Which court and for what reasons? Your candidate lost then the election is now rigged?

If I may ask, do you know that former Obioma Ngwa LGA comprising Obingwa, Ugwu-na-agbo and Osisioma can determine whoever becomes the State governor with their voting strength? Do you know Obingwa where Dr Ikpeazu hails from have 139,000 registered voters?

Tell Alex Otti to congratulate Ikpeazu and stop being a sore loser. 84,000 difference is huge for court to overturn. Read the court proceedings and verdict of Omisore vs Aregbesola where a clear cases of electoral frauds were committed by APC and yet Aregbesola was still declared winner because of margin between both contestants
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by ayusco85(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
brofula:
Otti is not and has never been an ngwa man. . Kalu and T A Orji are all not from aba n they decided to abandon aba for 16 yrs . Today a true son of abA has won who lives n hails from aba a son of d soil. Who can b more holier than pope. Otti is an impostor he started by claiming ngwa origin when that plot n he could get pdp tcket he came after apga primaries. Bought d tcket off from vctor umeh and frm no where emerged as flag bearer today his wages has been paid in his own coins . Nemesis Otti what u did with T A will ever hunt u. All d stolen mney u kept to buy over whole votes could not work. Abia has spoken

Interesting. Let's hope he delivers
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by EzeUche(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

The Ohuhu man is still in charge. Clannish sentiment from the Ngwa prevented Otti from emerging as governor since he is of Arochukwu, even though he was born in Aba and his father.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:16am On Apr 27, 2015
See the results of the 2015 Abia state supplementary election here
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Ratebuster(m): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2015
klens:
DONT WEEP YET, he might perform more than what you expected from him. u cant tell what is in a mans heart.
don't mind dem can they guarantee that Alex after helping T a Orji loot our money tru diamond Bank will do better

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2015
Ratebuster:
don't mind dem can they guarantee that Alex after helping T a Orji loot our money tru diamond Bank will do better
I also heard he helped Abacha loot also... I will not cry over him losing, Since I have a guy very close to Ikpeazu, i will always give him a close mark, we need to move Abia( through Aba) forward.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by klens(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
What does the cock in APGA signifies?
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by themodernman: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
amadice:
God what have we abians done to deserve this...after all d prayers and begging DAT abia should be free from dictatorship and captivity?.... T.A orji it will never be well with u ooo...

grin grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / Just In: Buhari Orders Prosecution Of Pinnick Over NFF Multi-billion Alleged Fra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.