Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Extraordinary Claim Require Extraordinary Evidence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Extraordinary Claim Require Extraordinary Evidence (423 Views)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / The Evidence For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Does The Bible Provide Extraordinary Evidence Of Jesus' Resurrection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extraordinary Claim Require Extraordinary Evidence by menesheh(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=15pt]Extraordinary claim require extraordinary evidence[/size]

I saw this statement in a Nairalander's ("cold" the name of the Nairalander) signature and i was moved by it.

Upon all the bashing and ranting of Atheists, agnostics, deists and even some theist about the plausibility of the existence a supreme deity and the few unverifiable evidences pointing to its existence, still as of the time of typing this piece, the stagnant monster in the sky still don't want to respond with a gigantic and extraordinary evidence pointing to its existence as a responsive God he is.

My point here now is, we have clear evidences in many solved scientific and non scientific questions but why mustn't we have such a clear, easy to understand and mountains of evidence pointing to the existence of such vital topic as the creator of a whole universe and it unimaginable contents. The evidence shouldn't ever be in any way a contesting issues between believers and non believers but rather a vivid one.

(1) (Reply)

Full Proof: Christians/Atheists The Missing Link Has Been Found ! / Nasreddin's Flower Garden / Momor Disciples Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.