Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Harrysongs Late Dads Wish - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Harrysongs Late Dads Wish (347 Views)

Fada Fada: Music Stars Whose Careers Excelled With The Support From Their Dads / Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well Vs Darey's Pray For Me: Which Do You Prefer? / Drake – If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late ( Full Album Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysongs Late Dads Wish by sandyabina: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hotselling Music singer and songwriter, Harrysong, recently said  he has no immediate plans to get married, as his music career is his major focus for now. However, with the demise of his father, the bald-headed singer might have to make a u-turn pretty soon.

This is because his late father’s greatest wish was for him to get married on time and give him a grand-child.

While speaking with Potpourri about the greatest lesson his father ever taught him, he said, “Since I became an established artiste, his punch line to me has always been marriage, marriage, marriage http://entertainmentceleb33..com/2015/04/harrysong-late-father-greatest-wish.html

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Jhayfuture Ft Phemmiie And Kasi Prod. By 2tunez / Pls Help An Upcoming Artiste / (music)my Freestyle In A Studio Today Pls Download And Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.