Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,356 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Night A DJ Saved My Life (564 Views)

The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) / How Jollof Rice Saved My Life / "Last Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life by diraxclusive(f): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Maybe DJs are meant to save lives. Like the popular song released in February 1982, "Last Night The DJ Saved My Life."
The lyrics of the song explains the story of a lady that was saved by a DJ with his hot song collection. Thirty three years later, DJs are still saving lives with their http://diraxclusive..com/2015/04/last-night-dj-saved-my-life.html?m=1
Re: Last Night A DJ Saved My Life by eldnixII(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
\Wit dia kini? angry :-

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Receive This Letter From An Applicant / Trapped- The Underworld (book Three) Is Now Available. / If You Write Essays, Then This One Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.