Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:51 AM

List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps (30189 Views)

ICYMI... TECNO Mobile Now A Manchester City Official Mobile Partner. / 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of / Best Mobile Apps For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by vilz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Even sterling?

Remove dis poo for ftp

The list no complete
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Zenith Bank App is one of the best out there with security cos it uses a token to authenticate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by sunico(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Diamond bank mobile apps is the best very safe efficient and fast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by ammyluv2002(f): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Blackchampion:
They re safe in my experience. Hav bin using UBA's App for 4years now, no issue yet.
Okay! Thanks
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by missKiffy(f): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good thread, thumbs up
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ok.can the OP pls type in that of skye bank?
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by toocoded: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
ActivismForever:
Great info. So almighty First Bank no get mobile app?
First Bank has Firstmonie application on BlackBerry world, Android playstore and I store..Type "Firstmonie" to search for the application. Also, the beauty of it is USSD channel for those without the aforementioned devices. Just dial *894# to register and visit any of their branches that is close to you to fund your wallet or link it to your FBN account or fund your wallet still at any Firstmonie agent. For more info please call their 24/7 contact center 0700 FIRSTCONTACT or Firstmonie on 0700 FIRSTMONIE. Shalom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
agoadiv:
op pls how do i get diamond bank internet banking i.d
Go to nearest diamond bank...a form will b given to u..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by lilcashking(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
ActivismForever:
their mobile app is called firstmonie

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
toocoded:

First Bank has Firstmonie application on BlackBerry world, Android playstore and I store..Type "Firstmonie" to search for the application. Also, the beauty of it is USSD channel for those without the aforementioned devices. Just dial *894# to register and visit any of their branches that is close to you to fund your wallet or link it to your FBN account or fund your wallet still at any Firstmonie agent. For more info please call their 24/7 contact center 0700 FIRSTCONTACT or Firstmonie on 0700 FIRSTMONIE. Shalom.
The app on bb appworld doesn't work jare.
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by gradeA(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Go to nearest diamond bank...a form will b given to u..

You might not even need to fill a form.
If your acct is quite new, say not older than 3 yrs,
you already have a default id created.

Diamond mobile so rocks.
2 level security. Create your password and also
generate a four digit pin.
So even if your password is compromised, before
any transaction occurs, your pin must also be validated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Antell95(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
baybeeboi:

First Bank of Nigeria :
For Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?
id=com.FBNmobileapp.ui&feature=search_result#?
t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS51bW9
iaWxlYXBwLnVpIl0.
For Blackberry https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/
unsupportedbrowser/
For Apple iOS https://itunes.apple.com/ng/app/FBNmobileapp./
id482890057?mt=8
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by yalecious: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Diamond mobile app is the best app in the industry.. with diamond app... you don't need a Personal Assistant. Diamond Bank simply th best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by toocoded: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
kadgets:

The app on bb appworld doesn't work jare.
It works jawe, u require unlimited BB plan to rock the application.
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Unionised(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Union bank mobile App nko?

A pleasant surprise....

Android...

Ios...

Windows...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by just4fun(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
This list isn't complete. How about unity mobile by unity bank plc? It's one of d best I've used so far.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by ignis: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Are they safe ? I'm just scared to use any of those apps. I feel they are not really safe...hackers everywhere these days grin
They are safer than your ATM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Deejaygold(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Where Skye Bank naa? angry angry
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by echelons(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
agoadiv:
op pls how do i get diamond bank internet banking i.d

Just walk into any Diamond Bank branch and meet the customer care ppl, they will give it to you.
If you are not created yet, they will give a form to fill. Within 24 hours you are good to go.
#DiamondMobile is more than an app. It's a lifestyle.

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by BanevsJoker(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Diamond Mobile App is the best there is. And keeps getting better with new features added every few weeks.
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
ActivismForever:
lilcashking:
their mobile app is called firstmonie
elbaraj001:
J..ah..d Mata taya..me o....
legalwealth:

They make use of FirstMonie
Just search for that on your phone's store.

For first bank, just download the central interswitch app, I use it to do everything possible including transfers, balance check, pin change, airtime recharge, and even to know wen first bank servers are okay so I don't get debited with the "issuer or switch inoperative" code when I try to withdraw from another bank's ATM, except withdrawal.
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
toocoded:

It works jawe, u require unlimited BB plan to rock the application.
it doesnt work.
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by tommyich06: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Guys gba be eee Wema Mobile banking suites is heaven on earth. its a complete app for many things including cheque request and blocking... try it on Google play store
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by samilo88(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Diamond mobile app for iPhone 6 rocks.. U get to login with ur finger print.. So much for security..

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by lonelydora: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
What of StanbicIBTC?
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Beesluv: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Unity Bank nko

Op its either you include 'some' in your topic as in some banks....or you update other banks
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
iRep firstmonie by Firstbank

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Yinkay: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
@OP, you never heard of SkyeMobile ni? Or Skye on Quickteller for direct credit to account for Western Union transfer
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Rafob(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
diamond bank I hail o but can I pay for gotv or transfer money to other bank from my diamond ac.
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by bluice2(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice. Banking apps are as safe as it can be. Always feel free to download them. I work with GTBank, our banking application are user friendly and awesome also.
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by day0(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
vilz:
Even sterling?

Remove dis poo for ftp

The list no complete

Sterling Money

For Android:

Check out "Sterling Money" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mfino.sterling

BlackBerry, iOS and Windows compatible versions also available...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Facebook, Twitter And Other Social Media Platforms' Posts To Avoid / Airtel Salah Day Internet Disruption, Internet Users React / How-to: Download And Upgrade Your Gionee M5 To Marshmallow Android 6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.