Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (47165 Views)

Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by totorimi: 4:39am On Apr 27, 2015
HE MUST PROBE ALSP THE 16BILLION DOLLAR PURPOTEDLY SPENT ON ELECTRICITY BY OBJ GOVT WHICH HE PROMISED TO DO IN 2011 ELSE IT WILL BE WITCH HAUNTING.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by driand(m): 5:03am On Apr 27, 2015
laytoshtwo:

Lol,na four years of court case if you have a good lawyer,case closed.
that one u are saying is in the Era of corrupt judiciary, no case should last6 months
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by coputa(m): 5:44am On Apr 27, 2015
somebody should advice Buhari,its not probe that will make his government popular but good and people oriented policies.gej govt.is not the only currupt administration in Nigeria.If he want to cleanse the system,he should start from previous administration that carve the template of corruption in the country.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by naijaspeak(m): 5:49am On Apr 27, 2015
The Buhari administration should not only probe the missing money but also carry out a broader restructuring of the NNPC as it is an embodiment of corruption.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 27, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Hmmm ,,,, na your type dey first dey use talk use phone finish before him buy am ,,,,

Now i ask Who will Probe the *PROBER,,.,,,,?when time comes we shall be there with our eyes Opened to Witness as Usual and Put it down in writing as inherited....

Dominus Vobiscum.
Buhari is only playing to the gallery. He's yet to realise what is ahead of him

5 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 27, 2015
9ousky:

Wonders they say shall never end... Hmmn Hypocrites and their Hypocrisy... Barcanista has now turned special adviser to Buhari on corruption and corrupted people to be persecuted... I only av a question for u, why is it DAT Fg has refuse to make d whole report public despite clamours from National Assembly and Society organization... " He who see no good in his fellow human and wishes failure to him should check himself very well because What goes around, comes around"
Did anyone tell Buhari not to probe? He should go ahead with his probe but we will keep reminding him of other cases that needs thorough prosecution.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by coolvitus(m): 6:17am On Apr 27, 2015
And u think we belv u? Probe urselv fst of all ptf money. After that tinubu,after that babangida, after that sanusi after that obj, then and only then we know u mean it.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by Kx: 6:44am On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
That is very good. Baba remember that you must seriously audit the NNPC books and let's see who between Mallam Sanusi and Allison was truthful. Meanwhile a reputable audit firm categorically said that the "unremitted" fund wwas little over $1 billion. "Note the word unremitted and not missing".

Meanwhile, remember to probe Petroleum Development Trust Fund of which Obasanjo and Atiku were both indicted by the Senate.

Baba you should also probe Transcorp Deals perpetrated by Obasanjo and his corrupt allies.

Baba Be prepared to work with Nyesome Wike in probing Amaechi when evidence start coming.

Baba remember the Saraki case. The allegation against Fashola by True Face of Lagos. That against Sylva among others....

Baba we are wtching...

You can trust the report of the "reputable" audit firm. However, while doing that, remember that other highly reputed audit firms gave a clean report for Enron and co and we all know the fate of both Enron and the "highly" reputed audit firm when the chips were down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Kx:

You can trust the report of the "reputable" audit firm. However, while doing that, remember that other highly reputed audit firms gave a clean report for Enron and co and we all know the fate of both Enron and the "highly" reputed audit firm when the chips were down.
no one is stopping baba but he must visit the cases I mentioned
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by thefakestan: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2015
saintfizzo:

Anoda wasted sperm cell dt escaped condom
Kontinu
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by PEREP: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2015
A man that wish to run looking back, he will only crash and others will be affected.

He should define what he wants and review all past deals as a side attraction.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by thefakestan: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

Animal in human's skin tongue tongue tongue
Polithiefcians and Soldiers make e meeting, our country dem wan repair. In Fela's voice
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by menshealth1234: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2015
END PREMATURE EJACULATIONN NOW!!!
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexxx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2015
What Nigerians don't understand is they need to support Buhari,there are some vested interests that have a demonic hold on the country. They have chosen to let Nigeria remain in darkeness since 1960 they don't want to see Nigeria light up and progress as a country. Now we have a leader that wants to probe this vested interests and yet some people on nairaland are opposing the move.
We can have some of them locked up and stop some of the damage they are doing to the country,don;t you want to see the country progress.

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by anwe: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2015
Bokos !
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 7:11am On Apr 27, 2015
intergral:
for the SS people to vote GEJ is understandable but as for the igbos the hatred is too much, even in the north votes that PDP got there was fair and SW because their vote was also fair... Come to think of it do the igbos want biafra or Nigeria cos from the look of things it seems like they want Nigeria to crumble so that biafra can succeed and from all indications they are the Scavenger in other people's land... BIAFRA is a fake Dream the igbos should accept their mistake and apologise to Nigerian and then move on with their lives...
The SS ain't homogenous. an efik and urhobo are as similar as a Yoruba and Nupe. the APC got nearly 25% votes in IMO presidential polls with the influence of okorocha. That means the Apc had a lot of Home work to do to make inroads in the southeast as only credible leaders could have convinced them to buy the "buhari" brand. So, you agree that the election was a trans-regional alliance and the more populous side won- Q.E.D
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2015
dutchjongen:
What Nigerians don't understand is they need to support Buhari,there are some vested interests that have a demonic hold on the country. They have chosen to let Nigeria remain in darkeness since 1960 they don't want to see Nigeria light up and progress as a country. Now we have a leader that wants to probe this vested interests and yet some people on nairaland are opposing the move.
We can have some of them locked up and stop some of the damage they are doing to the country,don;t you want to see the country progress.
I also believe it's the same vested interests that fought against Jonathan when they weren't having their way and packaged buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by Darlduchi: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2015
Start with probing Tinubu, fashola, Atiku Amaechi, obasanjor, babangida, sanusi , Shetima, chibok scam, card reader scam, funani mayhem and your very self as Armed robber, PTF chairman, Bako haram sponsor sharia advocate in a so called secular state. Lastly probe your doctored and fake school certs then only will the people of Biafra begin to even acknowledge you and your Nigga area advocates as humans.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by dammytosh: 7:17am On Apr 27, 2015
dirtymoney:
Obasanjo used the EFCC in witch hunting his political enemies and contenders... I hope Buhari would not be used as a tool for opposition witch hunting... In as much as Sanusi has become a saint over night... Are all the shabby appointments that were dished out to his kinsmen from kano and kaduna be probed as well? A big organization like CBN has not recruited in almost five years (if not more than), yet new employees resume work there every Monday morning.. Same with NDIC, NSMPC, NNPC, top ministries in Abuja etc. Are we gonna probe all these as well...
Buhari and the APC, as well as Nigerians should give Nigeria a fresh start... Not spending more years and resources hunting down the past.... A new beginning should be launched where transparency, accountability and due process would be the order of the day..
If the new government spend time chasing the past, in the nearest future Nigerians would start screaming change again...

Where is the opposition ?

And because Sanusi appoint, 20Billion dollars should not be investigated ?

Wow !!
WHat a thinking.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2015
ceejayluv:

I also believe it's the same vested interests that fought against Jonathan when they weren't having their way and packaged buhari.
Your not being honest with yourself so they prevented Goodluck Jonathan from fixing our refineries and giving us electricity an not prosecuting a single individual for corrruption

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by 989900: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2015
At the end of the day, some Nigerians deserve the kind of wicked leaders that we get . . . how can you be taking sides with the same set of people that stole from you?

Your religious/tribal bigotry will rather prevail at all times before your future/benefits, and your children's too?!
cry

Same set of people that live under $2/day, would rather die and impoverish their little kids looking up to them for their futures, than accept that no man's belly is big enough to be choking on $20,000/day for feeding . . .just because that man (who cares about them not) by 'natural-accident', was born probably within some 200 square kilometre of where he too was born, or because by some reason or the other, share same religion.

Grow up people, and fight for yourself and your kids . . . do what's best for you! OTOH, if you think sacrificing your generation's well being for sentiments is the way to go, by all means then, pursue it.

Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by intergral(m): 7:35am On Apr 27, 2015
ceejayluv:

The SS ain't homogenous. an efik and urhobo are as similar as a Yoruba and Nupe. the APC got nearly 25% votes in IMO presidential polls with the influence of okorocha. That means the Apc had a lot of Home work to do to make inroads in the southeast as only credible leaders could have convinced them to buy the "buhari" brand. So, you agree that the election was a trans-regional alliance and the more populous side won- Q.E.D
Mr Man even if Okorocha won the APC primary election people in the north will still vote for him... Because PDP have clearly destroyed the counTry, can you imagine there are schools you pay 250k for nursery and 400k for primary school in a sub-urban region as if after primary school they will be going for NYSC... And the SE did not see anything wrong with the way the country is being ruled, the igbos should just bundle themselves out of shame and agree that they have made a stupid mistake and they should apologise to Buhari and work with him because we all need each other in this country... Like I said yesterday "How I wish buhari could do more for the igbos" and I also wish he could give them another state.

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2015
dutchjongen:

Your not being honest with yourself so they prevented Goodluck Jonathan from fixing our refineries and giving us electricity an not prosecuting a single individual for corrruption
Yes, because they are beneficiaries. try find out what prevented the senate to expedite the pib .
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2015
intergral:

Mr Man even if Okorocha won the APC primary election people in the north will still vote for him... Because PDP have clearly destroyed the counTry, can you imagine there are schools you pay 250k for nursery and 400k for primary school in a sub-urban region as if after primary school they will be going for NYSC... And the SE did not see anything wrong with the way the country is being ruled, the igbos should just bundle themselves out of shame and agree that they have made a stupid mistake and they should apologise to Buhari and work with him because we all need each other in this country... Like I said yesterday "How I wish buhari could do more for the igbos" and I also wish he could give them another state.
Apologise??... Dude, you're losing touch with reality. Voting in line with your conviction is NEVER a crime or offence. Because who ever wins at the end of the day will preside over all the regions. you can as well ask the SS ethnic groups to apologise too.
As for those expensive schools, I don't think the govt forced anyone to enrol their children in "elite" private schools when the UBEB policy is clearly there to cater for that. Or don't tell,me buhari will begin to dictate how much schools should charge, cos that's laughable. The fact that APC is mostly a consortium of pdp turncoats is enough reason for skeptics to wanna stick with Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2015
hmm, Mr's deizani na only 500 Naira i chop from ur hand, nd i don return am back to u cos i dash that security #500 so equation don balance, shikenan
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by smeag0l(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Having a new beginning doesn't mean he shouldn't retrieve missing funds from corrupt officials in the present administration. The money made by Nigeria between 2009 and 2014 is more than whatever was made since independence. Yet, we have nothing to show for it. He might not revisit the past but he should probe the present administration! My one cent, though
dirtymoney:
Obasanjo used the EFCC in witch hunting his political enemies and contenders... I hope Buhari would not be used as a tool for opposition witch hunting... In as much as Sanusi has become a saint over night... Are all the shabby appointments that were dished out to his kinsmen from kano and kaduna be probed as well? A big organization like CBN has not recruited in almost five years (if not more than), yet new employees resume work there every Monday morning.. Same with NDIC, NSMPC, NNPC, top ministries in Abuja etc. Are we gonna probe all these as well...
Buhari and the APC, as well as Nigerians should give Nigeria a fresh start... Not spending more years and resources hunting down the past.... A new beginning should be launched where transparency, accountability and due process would be the order of the day..
If the new government spend time chasing the past, in the nearest future Nigerians would start screaming change again...
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2015
olaniyanc:

Shut up brother!!!!!!!!!!!.Ignorant Nigerian. Stop blaming Buhari. Buhari did not destroy the economy. Buhari did not loot the treasuries. PDP looted the treasuries. Nigerians should join hands with Buhari to move Nigeria forward. Stand up and come up with solutions. Report all the criminals and where they are hiding the looted money to government agencies so that the money can be confiscated and used to build our universities and infractures.

And you really expect the person you quoted or anyone else to take your advice after opening your message with insults and denigration?

BTW, GMB is talking too much lately.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by vally68: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2015
so many "I will", may God keep us alife so that we would witness all the manifestation of this great promises.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by intergral(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2015
ceejay80s:

pharaoh pls let my people go and let's see what becomes of nigeria
so you people love Biafra so much that you don't like staying there, ii am very sure that right now you are not in the south east... The so called business that you people boast of will never work without Nigeria, because you will always remain scavengers and you know what scavenger do best? They always stay dispersed everywhere trying to feed from the left overs from all over the country... SHow us that you really love biafra by returning all you brother to your land and after buhari finished building refineries in the North, they you can go and see who will follow you, because the SS will become allies with the North east once they get oil...
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by SirShymexx: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2015
DollyParton1:

I know right. Dude got used to always running for the post of the presidency, that he dint realise it high time he stopped campaigning and start acting like a president already.

Don't mind the geezer. He's acting like it's still electioneering time - talking too much, thus giving too much expectations. That might end up as his Achilles heel regardless of how good he performs cos when you sell big dreams, the expectations are going to be extremely high. And if you end up not meeting those dreams - you'll be deemed a failure.

Just by mere looking at the names of the recyled failures they're touting as Ministers, and all the perpetual looters voted into the Senate (fvcking Abia state governor and Akwa Ibom governor are also now Senators loool) - you don't even need to be a prophet to know it will more or less be business as usual, albeit the looting may not be as brazen as it was under GEJ.

He needs to stop believing his own hype and be about the business, else he'll fail before he starts. And I'm sure a lot of crazy folks want to see him fail. Be about the business and stop talking, geezer!
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari by intergral(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2015
ceejayluv:

Apologise??... Dude, you're losing touch with reality. Voting in line with your conviction is NEVER a crime or offence. Because who ever wins at the end of the day will preside over all the regions. you can as well ask the SS ethnic groups to apologise too.
As for those expensive schools, I don't think the govt forced anyone to enrol their children in "elite" private schools when the UBEB policy is clearly there to cater for that. Or don't tell,me buhari will begin to dictate how much schools should charge, cos that's laughable. The fact that APC is mostly a consortium of pdp turncoats is enough reason for skeptics to wanna stick with Jonathan.
Oga you made a silly mistake learn to live with... Buhari wIll do good for the igbos and I can feel and am happy about it so that you people will tell your children that you did not like their future by rejecting change... You want them to continue shouting NEPA!!! When ever they see light... Let's drop all that Now and go straight to business... YOU said that buhari will not only rule the north and SW but all the country, since he has won why don't you support his fight against corruption so that he can convert the SE to something like the RUHR valley of germany a place know for industry and technology, all am saying is that since he is alreadY the president let's keep everything behind us and support his mission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried) / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.