Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! (1391 Views)

These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? / 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) / Stella Damasus : Nollywood Stars Are Hypocrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by omogenaija(f): 6:07am On Sep 09, 2006
October 7 & 8

Beyonce will be performing in nigeria along with others ,

people in Nigeria better get ready b/c i dont think its gonna happen like this again

more information in the link below :

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showtime/2006/sept/08/showtime-08-09-2006-001.htm
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by jaybaby(f): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2006
huh- god plz let me b lagos then oooooooooooooooo :d
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by queen2(f): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2006
only lagos/nigeria peeps will be able to go undecided
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by jaybaby(f): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2006
where r u 4m Q?
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by queen2(f): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2006
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by jaybaby(f): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2006
Ok Ok i now understand wat u said hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FuLl BlOwN nIgErIaN HEHEHEHE
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by queen2(f): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2006
lol, yea cheesy
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by kiwibabe(f): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2006
Are people sure beyonce will be able to cope with the heat and no electricity. Lets all pray that this event does take place, and the demands of the celebrity (stars) dont impact negatively on the country.
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by jaybaby(f): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2006
Shoooooooooooooooo Who is beyounce dat she cant stay _ heat?

wein self?
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by queen2(f): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2006
abi oh jaybaby lol, whos she? cheesy

anywayz dont u think, pple will be getting reading for her to arrive and im sure they will make sure she's comfortable
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by jaybaby(f): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2006
sad sad CaN U iMAGINE?

haaaaaaaaa 9JA - u say comfortable they will treat her like a D-E-I-T-Y
i no blame 'em @ all angry
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by omot208(f): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2006
did y'all hear the gate fee? 25grand for IP and 100grand for VIP. lol. anyone still going?
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by jaybaby(f): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2006
Yes i heard it on COOL FM ooooooooooooooooo

25k & 100gees

ImAgInE dAt? angry

it's meant 4 pple that r earning 200Gess every months

Wat a CoUnTrY? cry cry cry cry
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by kiwibabe(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2006
I can almost bet that most of the money made from the event will be going to the celebrities for their fee (for actually turning up). There is plenty money to be made.

I wonder if their flight and accommodation is free as well.
Re: American Stars Are Really About To Tear Nigeria Up ! by jaybaby(f): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2006
80% of the MOney my dear

Everytin is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee 4 'emmmmmmmmm

ImAgInE dAt shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

City People Fashion&style Is Celebrating On Nov 5,at Lagoon Res.are U Coming? / Which Nollywood Actor/actress Would You Love To Be Related To. / Oliver De Coque Joins Sunny Okosuns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.