Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” (30024 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Ilekeh(f): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
I noticed that the guilty are scrambling for safety.

Begs me to wonder how Dokubo and his wife fit into GEJ's administration corruption.

Buhariiii turn every stone.

We Yorubas are behind you.

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by magabounce(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Enof wf dz NNPC noise Already!!!
I need a better job jhor!!!
Do and take over power!!!
#Lobatan
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by jamillion: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wipe them all.....
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by DaBullIT(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
i thought they were perfect according to barcanista and others , nothing was missing in NNPC , APC members are just ranting grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Izzorite

3 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by appini: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Initial gra-gra!! Make him nor open eyes before the military overthrow am again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by niceguy7(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dem go fear naa, buhariphobia grin
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by AdeniyiA(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
sai Buhari ----their father! cool
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
We are watching!
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by frisky2good(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
May 29 don reach finish.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by nerodenero: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
I think this is a step in the right direction.

Buhari would have failed in his campaign against corruption if he refuses to investigate NNPC and Madam Die a.k.a Ojuyobo

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by chukwukamma(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
I am still not raising my expectations so high for the incoming government, though i believe they will make progress from where GEJ stopped because life is a progression. With the level of involvement of Nigerians in governance no government will afford to take us for granted.
please visit my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/ read and share. Thanks.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
On point Sir,corruption must stop in other for our dear country to survive.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
i thought they were perfect according to barcanista and others , nothing was missing in NNPC , APC members are just ranting grin grin
Barcanista is a triator and turncoat don't take him serious

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

PEJ: Chai..Chai...all these prison wey una dey share so....there is God o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Sheriff19: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
atlwireles:
NNPC this NNPC that, probe all you want. You will get nowhere with it. Maybe your probe will help Nigerians understand how poor their country truly is.

I hope you also plan to probe the Nigeria customs and CBN activities over the last 6 years.
bro How much were u paid. hope u don"t have a share in d 2obillion fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by millionaireman: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Immediately after Buhari's exit as Petroleum Ministry boss, a wide-spread accusation went off that Buhari stashed away N2.8 billion in London Midland Banks. That was the first time such accusation of huge loss of money started in Nigeria - and continued with every administration till today.

Therefore, Buhari, or any president must start cleaning NNPC/Petroleum Ministry mess, right from the first time ministers/others started to be accused of stealing huge sums of money from Petroleum Ministry and NNPC.

Any probe not starting from after Buhari's tenure as Petroleum Ministry boss is witch hunting.

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Skoopy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt] undecided

MY BIS WAN FINISH OOO. SOMEBODY HELP undecided[/size]

Just one dick will sort your BIS issues grin
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Rick9(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
They should run now while they still can. Sai Buhari till 2023
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
millionaireman:

Immediately after Buhari's exit as Petroleum Minister, a wide-spread accusation went off that Buhari stashed away N2.8 billion in London Midland Banks. That was the first time such accusation of huge loss of money started in Nigeria - and continued with every administration till today.

Therefore, Buhari, or any president must start cleaning NNPC/Petroleum Ministry mess, right from the first time ministers/others started to be accused of stealing huge sums of money from Petroleum Ministry and NNPC.
Here's a statement from NNPC in 2014 that explained this " The tribunal found out that in three years, NNOC had failed to collect its equity share of oil produced by Shell, Mobil and Gulf. As a joint venture partner, NNOC was entitled to 182.95 million barrels of oil production. But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion. But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing."
http://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-asks-buhari-2-8bn-oil-money-truly-missing-petroleum-minister
NNPC Under Goodluck Jonathan regime explained the missing 2.8 billion naira Buhari was accused off was'nt stolen but media created
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nnpc-to-apc-presidential-candidate-we-dont-keep-two-accounts/196590/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by mathskill: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
eagleeye2:
They shouldn't be afraid cos even the Northern heads will roll...........that is if he does a thorough clean up.
Only a Diseased mind will have such thought process. Bigot
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by atlwireles: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sheriff19:
bro How much were u paid. hope u don"t have a share in d 2obillion fraud

Ask your president to carry on with his probe, most you in this country need some sense of reality. Not only $20B, it should be $400B
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Pebcak: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLS be like Ope oooooooooooooooooooooooo thats why i gave you over 1.9 milla votes in Kano
[img]http://i./9o3zww8eupvhe.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm well in support of it. Any step that will bring sanity and transparency to our ministries, I'm in support of it.

Any step that will bring smile to the faces of Nigerians has my full stamp on it.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Waiting... Dehn Dehn Dehn!
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by jaybee3(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
PassingShot:

We don't need to probe the systems. GMB only needs to probe some high profile corruption cases and that will be it.
Going after the high and mighty without strengthening the system that allowed them to succeed with so much impunity will almost certainly fail since fighting corruption isn’t just about deterrent
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Stories. what would happen to 99% of his sponsors who are also thieves.
Re: Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Skoopy:

Just one dick will sort your BIS issues grin

YOU ARE MAD angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Concrete Road Technology In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) / Happening Now: Emergency National Security Council Meeting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.