Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,569 members, 7,914,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

How Do I Say 'its Over' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Say 'its Over' (1010 Views)

12 Things Your Partner Want To Hear You Say, Its A Must, Try It / Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over / Best Way To Say Its Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Say 'its Over' by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2009
I have been dating a girl for over 4yrs now. I was in 200level then. I loved her very much and i guess she did too. She was in S.S.3 then, and her friends used to make fun of her cos she stored my number on her phone as 'my love'. To cut the story short, i was implicated in exam malpractice in my school and i lost my admission. I did not tell her at the time cos i was not sure of how she would react. We had the best times together. She came to my house everyday and we had sex very often. She told to me that i'm the best thing that has ever happened her. It was that period that i told her my plight.She felt very sorry for me.She became closer to me than ever before.Last year,she gained admission to a university.Then she started to misbehave.She had sex with 3 different guys within 7 months, and she got pregnant once. The funniest part is that each time she came home 4 any break, she would be crying and confessing all she had done.I find it hard to leave her,cos i love her. What do i do?
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by Ehise99(m): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2009
"it's over"

and never look back

(didn't read your thread)
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by hotbiood(m): 12:46am On Feb 03, 2009
am kinda speechless but she don't worth it, she is a dog, let her go
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by smurf1(f): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2009
With your mouth!! undecided
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by hotbiood(m): 1:07am On Feb 03, 2009
yeah!
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by kaysy(m): 3:53am On Feb 03, 2009
i tink u shuls start tinking of how ur admisn wil be regained not this girl, if she loves u she'l stay with u & if u love her, u'l not let her go no matr wat
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by MoneyRule(m): 6:20am On Feb 03, 2009
@ post
"HOW DO I SAY IT'S OVER"
By saying "it's over".
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by Omolola1(f): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2009
@ TOPIC

Dog, it's OVER! OVER! OVER!
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by sweetmum(f): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2009
MoneyRule:

@ post
"HOW DO I SAY IT'S OVER"
By saying "it's over".

just say it cheesy
i think ,you should think more about your admission now than a girl grin
sooner or later she will tell you it's over, invest in your future first, all other things will be added unto you grin grin
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by ilaugh1: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2009
tell her u are now a dog and need to do her from her arse hole, she will run from you.
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by bandore(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2009
@poster,, are you a sad mandamn!did I read she cheats on you,,She should have been a forgotten story from day one!You would have moved on since,plus I bet you have a serious problem on your ego, admission or a dogging girlfriend?you choose,,And if you reply on this threae again saying you love her i would personally come to Nigeria, get a bamboo whip and whip you,,,lol
@sweetmum,,If you are single send me a mail on akins22002@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by patwhizkid(f): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2009
Tell her itz over wit ur cock and mouth. Then face ya admssn
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by fe32(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2009
@ poster,

you made the lady what she is, she had sex with several guys in 7mnths and you are surprised, ain't u the one that wrote that she comes over to your place often and at this times there was always sex, so do the arithmetic, going to your place in 1mnth and sleeping with 3 in 7mnths, where do want her to find the so much sex you have introduced her into after leavin you for universityy,

, this was all your doing rite from the start, just pray that she doesn't turn into sth else if she ain't one already,

bandore:

@poster,, are you a sad mandamn!did I read she cheats on you,,She should have been a forgotten story from day one!You would have moved on since,plus I bet you have a serious problem on your ego, admission or a dogging girlfriend?you choose,,And if you reply on this threae again saying you love her i would personally come to Nigeria, get a bamboo whip and whip you,,,lol
@sweetmum,,If you are single send me a mail on akins22002@yahoo.com

oga bandore, goodluck if sh is, she looks pretty tite
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2009
Tell her itz over wit ur cock and mouth. Then face ya admssn

Interesting, i wonder if the guy is strong enough to do that!
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by patwhizkid(f): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2009
dhtml, atink na cock nd mouth im use get d gal nao, ungua make im use d same tin tel her say itz over.
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by eniozed(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2009
I think she loves you but she cant just do away without d guys things.Maybe you should be closer to her to watch her.
Re: How Do I Say 'its Over' by WilliamHP(m): 2:18am On Feb 16, 2009
Just tell her u can't take her bulls¤¤t anymore and go get ur admission

(1) (Reply)

Worst Kissers? / To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) / From The Older Woman To The Younger Woman: Two Temptations In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.