Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin (64882 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by fistonati(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
cheesy According to the same article,

[/b]

So what is the point of the whole article if it ain't a hatchet job to smear him when even the almighty U.S never indicted Tinubu?

Jagaban, your enemies will not know peace. We heard worse during the elections from nta and Ait. So Abiola too was a drug kingpin?Yimu.
Dont bring Abiola to ds mata abeg. Let d architectof our Democracy rest in Peace.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by ezeagu(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Na wa.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by aariwa(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Our next President..smh.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
tomakint:
This is becoming more daring, revealing and tempting for comfort.....these allegations must be pursued to a logical conclusions and the indicted brought to book. Buhari is already entangled in the midst of 419 kingpins as his financiers in APC, with this frightening news now, let's see how he is going to fight corruption in his government. #Babaonechance# we are waiting.....
No wonder the anti-corruption fight turned out to be a big joke.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
ozoigbondu:
We all know that tinubu is a drug lord and addict yet some gullible fools bought into his fake CHANGE.

Mr ‘integrity' #babaonechance is in bed with an internationally recongised drug lord.What a combination cheesy
grin
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
anonimi:

You obviously cannot deal with the truth that the JagbaJantis of Thief'nuibu cabal is a drug lord who forfeited $460,000 to the US authorities to pay off his crime =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873
That is a lot of money even by today's standards
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by BigIyanga: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
cheesy According to the same article,

[/b]

So what is the point of the whole article if it ain't a hatchet job to smear him when even the almighty U.S never indicted Tinubu?

Jagaban, your enemies will not know peace. We heard worse during the elections from nta and Ait. So Abiola too was a drug kingpin?Yimu.
I think you’re conflating indictment with conviction?
He was indicted by a grand jury and was prosecuted by US Attorney in Illinois Northern District. He entered a forfeiture agreement and left about $500k with the US government.
It’s pure lunacy abs hypocrisy to call Obj, Abacha, GEJ corrupt while at the same time saying that Tinubu is not corrupt because no Naija court has found him culpable. May I also remind you, no Naija court has also found OBJ and GEJ culpable.

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
BigIyanga:

He was indicted by a grand jury and was prosecuted by US Attorney in Illinois Northern District. He entered a forfeiture agreement and left about $500k with the US government.
It’s pure lunacy abs hypocrisy to call Obj, Abacha, GEJ corrupt while at the same time saying that Tinubu is not corrupt because no Naija court has found him culpable. May I also remind you, no Naija court has also found OBJ and GEJ culpable.
Real talk
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by OLUWABIG(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
TheImp:
This is so gonna break the Internet, trending on twitter already

what the Hashtag abeg
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
OLUWABIG:

what the Hashtag abeg
It was probably trending when the article was published.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^^
The back and forth is getting tiring. The document you should be interested in is the 1993 court docket. That document (if it is indeed genuine and not a forgery) is also on this thread. That document has the notice of forfeiture of assets and explicitly lists the criteria for this as narcotics trafficking AND involvement in financial transactions which violate certain provisions (as yet unknown to me) of the US legal/criminal code. I referred to the specific section in an earlier post. With what I have stated here, are you still 100% certain that the issue at stake is tax evasion? undecided
Don't mind the clown
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
BigIyanga:

Exactly.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
tomakint:
This is becoming more daring, revealing and tempting for comfort.....these allegations must be pursued to a logical conclusions and the indicted brought to book. Buhari is already entangled in the midst of 419 kingpins as his financiers in APC, with this frightening news now, let's see how he is going to fight corruption in his government. #Babaonechance# we are waiting.....
Buhari stands for corruption why did you think he said Abacha never stole and does not know the technology used in the Ganduje tape.

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Buonsenso:
this allegations have always followed tinubu wink

everyone deserves a second chance wink

might explain why Buruji called him his 'hero' cool
Birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
kingthreat:
I hope Buhari can turn against Tinubu, one of Nigeria's most successful thief ever.
If Buhari can give Abacha sainthood for looting, then Tinubu and his bullion vans will never be probed.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2020
tomakint:
Buhari is no different from them.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2020
ezeagu:
DAMN!

"General Muhammed Buhari’s political partner"

DOUBLE DAMN!

"But that’s just business as usual in Nigeria."

TRIPLE DAMN!

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bump
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by swaggerjack: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is so gonna break the Internet, trending on twitter already
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by swaggerjack: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
We need CNN,BBC and other world news media to save Nigeria from this low budget Pablo Escobar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.