Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,498 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers (25188 Views)

Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Boko Haram Attacks New Marte In Borno, Kills Soldiers And Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by activefibre1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
na the thing wey dey kill nigeria ppl be that, small tin we don relax, then we go come forget, then got unaware. Oyinbo no dey forget, always on the alert, always working. After sept 11, omo nothing nothing for terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by kwaraguy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
When I first saw "Bosso" my mind cut. That's FUTMinna mini campus location. I just believe their days are numbered
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
fineguy11:
BUHARI WILL NOT FAIL BECAUSE HE"S NOT LIKE YOUR FATHER WHO IS FAILURE PERSONIFIED!!!!

you are stupid

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by infomind98: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Na wa oooooo.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by hardbody: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
GenBuhari:

[b][size=15pt]Some questions to ask about Boko Haram:

1. How is a rag tag bunch of militants capable of capturing an entire town from a powerful nation with a strong military with a standing army of 300,000 men?

2. How did a rag tag bunch of militants acquire the type of fire power to clear a whole town or did they accomplish this using merely the small arms we see them carrying in rare videos they release?

3. Why would Boko Haram want to clear a Nigerian town? Is it possible to form an Islamic state in a ghost town?

4. What is the military advantage in guerrilla warfare of the guerrillas clearing towns they captured of its entire population?

5. Is it not an important part of guerrilla warfare, for the guerrillas to hide within the general local population?

6.How can Boko haram hide in a ghost town

7. Why would Boko haram advertise its location by painting its logo on flags, buildings and vehicles is this a good strategy to conceal itself in a guerrilla war?

8. Why are the multinational force that is using lethal force in conducting a war in our territory, not under the command and control of our military.

9. Is there any Nigerian with Chadian army to monitor their activities in Nigeria

10. Since all these towns have been captured by Chadian troops, why has the towns not been handed back to Nigeria?

11. Why has Chadian troops not allowed internally displaced Nigerians return home?

12. Are Chadian troops really Boko Haram?

13. How could Boko Haram be so powerful that it not only start defeating the powerful Nigerian military after a 6 years war, but it even after several months of war, a multinational force that is getting assistance from America and France has been unable to defeat it.

14. Is it possible for Nigerian towns to be in the hands of Chad without the collusion of Nigeria

15. Why is the so called war against Boko Haram shrouded in secrecy?

16. Why are there is no geniune independent video footage of the so called war against Boko Haram?

17. Where are the war front reports from international war correspondents? Why are we just getting unverified photos released by the Chadian army and whatever unverifiable story they wish to accompany the photos.

Is any of this making sense?

If something doesn't make sense it usually means that a lie is being told.

Read my signature below for an insight into what is really going on.

Our govt are colluding with the multinational course that was put together by France (not us oo!) to allow them to break up Nigeria whilst keeping Nigerian populace in the dark.

Chad and others controlling our territory would be allowed to simply annex those territories, this may explain why the towns are cleared and the Nigerian IDPs are not being allowed back to "re-captured" towns.[/size][/b]

You don ask finish? Oya begin answer from the first one.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by baybeeboi: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Goshhhhhh so sad!!when dis boko boys stop all this shits?God will punish dem one by one.
and if they don't stop?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
and if they don't stop?
All nigerian men should go to sambisa to fight dem cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
smakati:

SHoro niyen. Oniranu
your real father! This is what will kill you.

Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by jhyyde: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Boko haram and their ruthless attacks.may God save us...oooooo
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
re-read my post you find the answer at end
hardbody:

You don ask finish? Oya begin answer from the first one.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by suptol(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
God have mercy cry
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=GenBuhari post=33167381]

[b][size=15pt]Some questions to ask about Boko Haram:

1. How is a rag tag bunch of militants capable of capturing an entire town from a powerful nation with a strong military with a standing army of 300,000 men?

2. How did a rag tag bunch of militants acquire the type of fire power to clear a whole town or did they accomplish this using merely the small arms we see them carrying in rare videos they release?

3. Why would Boko Haram want to clear a Nigerian town? Is it possible to form an Islamic state in a ghost town?

4. What is the military advantage in guerrilla warfare of the guerrillas clearing towns they captured of its entire population?

5. Is it not an important part of guerrilla warfare, for the guerrillas to hide within the general local population?

6.How can Boko haram hide in a ghost town

7. Why would Boko haram advertise its location by painting its logo on flags, buildings and vehicles is this a good strategy to conceal itself in a guerrilla war?

8. Why are the multinational force that is using lethal force in conducting a war in our territory, not under the command and control of our military.

9. Is there any Nigerian with Chadian army to monitor their activities in Nigeria

10. Since all these towns have been captured by Chadian troops, why has the towns not been handed back to Nigeria?

11. Why has Chadian troops not allowed internally displaced Nigerians return home?

12. Are Chadian troops really Boko Haram?

13. How could Boko Haram be so powerful that it not only start defeating the powerful Nigerian military after a 6 years war, but it even after several months of war, a multinational force that is getting assistance from America and France has been unable to defeat it.

14. Is it possible for Nigerian towns to be in the hands of Chad without the collusion of Nigeria

15. Why is the so called war against Boko Haram shrouded in secrecy?

16. Why are there is no geniune independent video footage of the so called war against Boko Haram?

17. Where are the war front reports from international war correspondents? Why are we just getting unverified photos released by the Chadian army and whatever unverifiable story they wish to accompany the photos.

Is any of this making sense?

If something doesn't make sense it usually means that a lie is being told.

Read my signature below for an insight into what is really going on.

Our govt are colluding with the multinational course that was put together by France (not us oo!) to allow them to break up Nigeria whilst keeping Nigerian populace in the dark.

Chad and others controlling our territory would be allowed to simply annex those territories, this may explain why the towns are cleared and the Nigerian IDPs are not being allowed back to "re-captured" towns.[/size][/b]
[/quote conspiracy
even the war on NIger delta millitants was secretive thats how naijas army row.as for y boko haram is undefeatable ,we better ask our politicians especially from the north they cant regenerate so easily without inside aid.the only thing i cant understand is y Nigeria's army cant establish a total blockade of the northeast as the did the south east during the civil war(those weapons en fighters have to come from somewhere).hope we resolve this fast before isis decides to move their experienced arab jihadits from Libya to Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by donodion(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
I simply hope this is not a sabotage from the NIGERIAN side...else...someone is trying to make the new administration lose focus and suffer harshly at inception.

Either way,doesn't make Nigeria look good. I smell a bad scheme and plot here peeps.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by virus05(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
donbrowser:
Soon they will start attacking Aso Rock SMH
them fit?..dat place na no go area..i dey stay for abj..i don pass dere b4 ...if u see as dat place be ehn...them put sign board...No waiting, no walking , no standing. Just keep moving..wen we won come enta d zoo wey even dey far frm d aso rock..if u see army..i sure say dem dey bush sef..we con land for army checkpoint..the man come dey ask us wetin we dey talk ..before we reach dere..we come tell am say we dey praise naija..coz of how army take full dere..mean while no be wetin we talk..e come tell us say na lie...see frog jump wey we do..ehn..bros everytin dey dere..even ambush dey ready always..boko haram no get mind.. Even b4 dem enta d aso rock..na wild animals dem go see.. Snakes,lion.e.t.c..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by hardbody: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
On a more serious note, is it not this same team from Niger that was calling our soldiers cowards and saying that they stand toe to toe with BH? Even Sahara reporters are always in a hurry to give the coalition team from elsewhere the credit for major assaults against BH? Now who is crying? Those heediotic BH that do not have lives have turned their attention to them. Both Niger and Cameroun will still feel the heat. BH does not forgive whoever purports to disturb their flow of killing innocent civilians. Niger and Cameroon had better take note.

Our military is not made up of cowards, their failures then had a basic reason and when the reason was addressed, they stepped up their game.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
you are very far off the mark.

America secretly funds and controls Boko Haram.
Mission disintegrate Nigeria is in full swing

@ eduj

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by baybeeboi: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
All nigerian men should go to sambisa to fight dem cheesy
and the women should b there as well at our back.......you know,they say ''behind every successful Man is a beautiful woman''
maybe their absence is the reason the Nigerian army has not conquered
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by MKO4ever(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
May this boko haram that made gej failed also destroys Buhari administration. I tell you people, Buhari will not last in aso rock.

Fool!!!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by MKO4ever(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
The military is supposed to help us fight boko harram, now BH is going to meet the military at home and killing them. I hope soon, they will not conquer the nation and takeover Nigeria as a whole!!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by fineguy11(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

you are stupid
u're a i.mbecile...
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by Lastdon02(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
buzquet:
C our military claiming they r protecting us? Dem mo sabi anything dan to harass we d helpless civilians

come no b our onn 9ja oo read wella its dis same Niger that said our Soldirs are cowrds
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by Reference(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
donodion:
I simply hope this is not a sabotage from the NIGERIAN side...else...someone is trying to make the new administration lose focus and suffer harshly at inception.

Either way,doesn't make Nigeria look good. I smell a bad scheme and plot here peeps.

Started to politicize the conflict again. You folks learn nothing from tragic history.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by aminusanti(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
May this boko haram that made gej failed also destroys Buhari administration. I tell you people, Buhari will not last in aso rock.

See anoda hater here again praying for nation destruction , trust me pple like u are worst than BK.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by toluxa1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Just when I wanted to say I'm no longer hearing from Shekau, has he also followed the example of GEJ and conceded defeat? God help us.

https://www.nairaland.com/2279702/lg-g2-32gb-black-plus
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by francizy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]
So let me get this straight.

Rag tag Boko Haram is defeating not only the great Nigerian military, but the militaries of Chad, Cameroon and Niger with assistance of France and America.

If you do not smell a grand deception, then you would believe anything.

This is why I fear General Buhari would be prevented by any means necessary from fulfilling his mandate.

America who is conspiring to disintegrate Nigeria in 2015, is behind the Boko Haram deception, and America knows that Buhari has to be removed before he wrecks their evil plan and expose the genocide committed using the smokescreen of Boko Haram .

My people shine ur eyes well well![/size]

Now this sounds funny bro..

Same America you people celebrated their support and that of the Brits' in helping to project Buhari as the incorruptible which in essence helped him clinch the Presidential seat.

I thought America were our friends or have they all of a sudden become our enemies? PDP supporters pointed out a fault in Brit and US interference with our electoral practice but APC supporters cried out jealousy.

Now what do we believe?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
America is an enemy of Africa and Africans and is actively working to destroy Africans.

Hence why Nigeria has been targeted as the largest black country, the disintegration of Nigeria would make the destruction of Africans worldwide a lot easier.

Let me know if you are still in any doubt about America.
francizy:

Now this sounds funny bro..

Same America you people celebrated their support and that of the Brits' in helping to project Buhari as the incorruptible which in essence helped him clinch the Presidential seat.

I thought America were our friends or have they all of a sudden become our enemies? PDP supporters pointed out a fault in Brit and US interference with our electoral practice but APC supporters cried out jealousy.

Now what do we believe?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by netmillionaires(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
and should I pray that u should be their next victim? I am just asking because ur prayer is that they should kill more people.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by Spidermon: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
donbrowser:
Soon they will start attacking Aso Rock SMH

Na that time the matter go quickly get solution. They only care about themselves
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by francizy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
America is an enemy of Africa and Africans and is actively working to destroy Africans.

Hence why Nigeria has been targeted as the largest black country, the disintegration of Nigeria would make the destruction of Africans worldwide a lot easier.

Let me know if you are still in any doubt about America.

Well do we have US or Brits to blame if they help disintegrate Nigeria or cause war? I think not. Do we blame ourselves for welcoming them with open hands rather than shunning them with their suggestions and advises? Yes we do have ourselves to blame because from the onset, the people that sort to have US/Brits back them up should have known there is/are consequences. When the devil gives one money, he takes one's soul but when God gives one money, good health, success, blessings and all the good things in life follows.

The earlier Buhari shuts the door against them, the better for Nigeria. Now if Buhari does that (same thing GEJ did) they will also want him out. So will he dance to their tune because of his will to hold on to power? It is then left for him to decide.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by hidee20(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
midolian:
Amen!! Amen!!

Buh wat I don't understand and may never understand is "Even with the combination of Nigeria, chad ,camerounian and niger army, they still see sambisa forest as a no go area. Abeg what is in that Sambisa forest? Why have have these pple bn fighting boko haram on different fields other than the main field wich is Sambisa forest, until recently? Anybody living close to sambisa on nairaland? Pls I need to know more about that place angry angry

@ your signature, you mean your grandpa was responsible for the death of those innocent passengers? shocked shocked

what baffles me is that even if they can't go through land cos of those landmines while not use airstrike cos it does not seem there are civilians living in the forest afterall...................

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]
So let me get this straight.

Rag tag Boko Haram is defeating not only the great Nigerian military, but the militaries of Chad, Cameroon and Niger with assistance of France and America.

If you do not smell a grand deception, then you would believe anything.

This is why I fear General Buhari would be prevented by any means necessary from fulfilling his mandate.

America who is conspiring to disintegrate Nigeria in 2015, is behind the Boko Haram deception, and America knows that Buhari has to be removed before he wrecks their evil plan and expose the genocide committed using the smokescreen of Boko Haram .

My people shine ur eyes well well![/size]

You raised some serious point in your previous post, questions no one has been able to answer.
But the truth is right now, no one can tell all the forces playing at the behind the scene.
The international media with all there satelite images has not been able to provide any authentic video of that is really happening out there .
If the US is behind it for whatever reason as you are suspecting and you actually think they will have the power and influence to oust buhari, that means they actually planned GEJ exit for the same selfish reason and that justifies him.
I'm sure you trusted buhari, He will soon take over and I pray he will not become stingy with information as to those that is behind bokoharam.
The only question you didn't bother to ask is
If indeed there is a conspiracy nd US is behind the whole scheme,
Who and who are their foot soldiers , I mean the elites among our brothers in the north that is doing the dirty work for them.
After all it's the house rat that usually tells the bush rat that there is fish in the fire place.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Niger Military Base, Kills Soldiers by aminusanti(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
netmillionaires:

and should I pray that u should be their next victim? I am just asking because ur prayer is that they should kill more people.
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Collapses In Court / Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter / Soludo Celebrates New Year With Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.