Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,023 members, 7,896,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

Keep Laughing Part 2 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Keep Laughing Part 2 (1462 Views)

Click And Keep Laughing / Keep Laughing: Photo Of The Day / Keep Laughing It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Laughing Part 2 by SamMilla1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2006
After a long night of passion, the young guy rolled over, pulled out a cigarette from his jeans and searched for his lighter. Unable to find it, he asked the girl if she had one at hand.

"There might be some matches in the top drawer," she replied.

He opened the drawer of the bedside table and found a box of matches sitting neatly on top of a framed picture of another man. Naturally, the guy began to worry.

"Is this your husband?" he inquired nervously.

"No, silly," she replied, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend then?" he asked.

"No, not at all," she said, nibbling away at his ear.

"Well, who is he then?" demanded the bewildered guy.

Calmly, Tony replied, "That's me before the operation."

=======================================================================
DO NOT BOTHER TO BE BETTER THAN YOUR PREDECESORS,JUST TRY TO BE BETTER THEN YOURSELF, milla
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by SamMilla1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2006
George comes home very late, and very drunk, and his wife is waiting for him at the door. She says, "You've been out fucking around, haven't you?"

He says, "Nope."

She says, "Then explain the lipstick on your shirt."

He says, "That's easy. I used my shirt to wipe off my dick."
=================================================
You must be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by SamMilla1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2006
A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. This being a big event, the girl tells her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and "do it" for the first time. Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never done it before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some protection. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about protection and doing it. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many he'd like to buy; a 3-pack, a 10-pack, or a family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be very busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parent's house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in." The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy still deep in prayer with his head down. Ten minutes pass and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to her boyfriend, "I had no idea you were so religious." The boy turns and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."

==================
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, no revenge is as comlete as forgiveness, milla
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by SamMilla1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2006
A teacher asks her class, "If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?" She calls on little Johnny.

"None, they all fly away with the first gunshot."

The teacher replies, "The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking."

Then Little Johnny says, "I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream. One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?"

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replies, "Well I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."

"The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on, but I like your thinking."

=========================================
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop, confucius.
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by SamMilla1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2006
It was the first day of school in Marietta, Georgia, and a new student named Suzuki, the son of a Japanese businessman, entered the fourth grade.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American history. Who said 'Give me Liberty, or give me Death?'"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Suzuki, who had his hand up. "Patrick Henry, 1775," he said.

"Very good! Who said 'Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth'"? Again, no response except from Suzuki. "Abraham Lincoln, 1863.", said Suzuki.

The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed. Suzuki, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do." He heard a loud whisper: "Bleep the Japs."

"Who said that?" she demanded. Suzuki put his hand up. "Lee Iacocca, 1982."

At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke."

The teacher glares and asks "All right! Now, who said that?"

Again, Suzuki says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister,
1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? Suck this!"

Suzuki jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher: "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"
=====================================================================
By nature, men are nearly alike; by practice, they get to be wide apart.
, Confucius
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by SamMilla1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2006
A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park.

As he was getting home, the cat was walking up the driveway.

The next day he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home.

Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat!

He kept taking the cat further and further and the cat would always beat him home. At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right
again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and left the cat there.

Hours later the man calls home to his wife: "Jen, is the cat there?"

"Yes", the wife answers, "why do you ask?"

Frustrated, the man answered, "Put that son of a bitch on the phone, I'm lost and need directions!"
===============================================
it is not the height of our dreams that counts,it is how far our faiths can climb it, milla
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by Oracle(m): 1:11am On Sep 18, 2006
Sam Milla, one day you'll kill someone with your jokes
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by SamMilla1(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2006
thanks @oracle
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by Necorios(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2006
There's a promo in heaven for all sinners,die now & get to heaven straight without judgement! Pass this news to all sinnerz lyk you.
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by SamMilla1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2006
A guy dies and goes to heaven. It's a slow day for St. Peter, so, upon passing the entrance test, St. Peter says, "I'm not very busy, today, why don't you let me show you around?"

The guy thinks this is a great idea and graciously accepts the offer. St. Peter shows him all the sights, the golf course, the reading room and library, the observation room, the cafeteria and finally, they come to a HUGE room full of clocks.

The guy asks, "What's up with these clocks?"

St. Peter explains, "Everyone on earth has a clock that shows how much time he has left on earth. When a clock runs out of time, the person dies and comes to the Gates to be judged."

The guy thinks this makes sense but notices that some of the clocks are going faster than others. He asks why is that?

St. Peter explains, "Every time a living person tells a lie, it speeds his clock."

This also makes sense, so the guy takes one last look around the room before leaving and notices one clock in the center of the ceiling. On this clock, both hands are spinning at an unbelievable rate. So he asks, "What's the story with that clock?"

"Oh, that," St. Peter replies, "That's OBASANJOS clock. We decided to use it as a fan=======
====================
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by AKPAKA(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2006
Obsessions

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young
mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he
observed.

To the first mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've
even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mom. "Your obsession is money. Again, it
manifests itself in your child's name, Penny,"

He turned to the third Mom. "Your obsession is alcohol. Again, it
manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother got up, took her little boy by the
hand and whispered, "Come on, Dick, let's go".
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by babonboard(f): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
keep 'em coming
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by GNature(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2006
grin grin great one Akpaka grin grin
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by sholashola: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2007
Feel ya baby. too much effizy
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by saucekid(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2007
claps for the maestro grin grin grin
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by topeteadr(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2007
Nice sam milla.

But i would tell the truth and the whole truth, when i come to those i speak my mind out.
***'' SOME OF THIS JOKES WERE REMIXED''***. . . . . .
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by dele9000(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2007
so?
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by amigoes(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2007
@ tope_teadr
so what?

@roger milla sorry SAM MILLA
thanx jare,
at least we all laughed, wether remixed or rebagged
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by amigoes(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2007
MILLA, keep it up.
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by tobaaro(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2007
U r very Mouthful jare, Sensimilla, Sorry Sam Milla!
Re: Keep Laughing Part 2 by saucekid(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2007
no comments. . . . . . .claps hand

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Heaven / A Practical Example Of How The Human Mind Works / Papa Thief Thief ! ===> *projan*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.