Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Is Buhari Focused? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Focused? (359 Views)

Lai Mohammed: "Girls Focused On Olamide Badoo And Ignored Me" (Video) / Please Help! Is Buhari Actually Deaf? / "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Focused? by patlyrx: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
I am one of those who did not like the power monger Buhari to win but he has won and will remain my President for any year as stipulated in the constitution.
However, I have frowned at his recent comments which we accused GEJ of some.
Buhari told us he will not probe past administration which we were not the one that told him to air that but of recent, the same Buhari is to revisit NNPC scam.
He promised to make Nigeria a country worth living and has also told us not to expect miracles.
He said to make naira equal to a dollar his supporters, have denied and he himself.
I can see Buhari might not know what he is into now but I think what he should have done is to be telling Nigerians the first achievement he is to make in the first 90days in office.
He should how ever reserve most of his statements till he resume office.
Thiis is my humble advieeeseee
Re: Is Buhari Focused? by Tattooboy: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
No one's perfect. But we're watching him in 3d.
Re: Is Buhari Focused? by kolomax(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
When will these SATANIST come back. To there senses Between. GMB and GEJ who is power drunk?
Wow been an opposition is. Very bad I swear

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan,buhari's Transition Committees Clash / Making Money Online / Ex-information Minister Olu Adebanjo, Dies At 83

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.