Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,174 members, 7,928,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 (1623 Views)

Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
We are for GMB!!! Sai Baba!

ABOUT THE THREAD

This thread is aimed at fishing out all the TANOIDS who made different comments before the 2015 presidential elections. This is SEASON 4 of the FUNNY TANOID EDITION

Season 1 was created by OTEMANUDUNO, an ardent GMB supporter who confessed that he opened the thread because HE ACTUALLY WANTED TO DO SOMETHING CRAZY FOR GMB, but since he couldn't Trek to Abuja from Lagos or Yola, he will rather do this till May 29.

Season 2 was created by Abduljabbar4, another ardent GMB faithful. He is one funny guy you will like to meet

Season 3 was created by Otemanuduno again. It was such an interesting thread.

AND HERE IS SEASON 4 grin

Pls Tanoids, you are invited to bless this thread for us.

I call on any of the following HEAVYWEIGHT tanoids to bless this thread before activity begins:

Barcanista, temitemi1, kanwuliajara, severussnape, truth234, cityguy, JustCalMeBoss, EUROBOMBER, ShowYourCertificate, ichidodo or iiichidodo or texcoco, BROKENTV, MightyD, myhoodlink, fuckerholic, phockphockman, TheSonOfMark, Mogidi, Khassy, Oremusanctus, AndreRose, israeliAIRFORCE, boujaye, Jakumo, CR77, Truckpusher, Clevvermind, ozoigbondu or ozigbondu, etc. grin

Or any of these LIGHTWEIGHT TANOIDS can fall in too:

R2bees, Rasputinn, teufelein, quid, ifyan, obaiyski, sufido123, takim107, patpaul, babasanti, luggy, exxell, jamace, etc. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Anyway, we don't need to wait until the tanoids bless this thread. They will come by and by.

Therefore I DECLARE this thread opened for ACTIVITY!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Glowstone:
Endorse him or not

GEJ till 2019
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole endorsement of the world and lose the election at last. Shall he use endorsement to retain his position

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
steppin:

No mind them!
When Jonathan gets re-elected again, they would come begging for crumbs under the table.
Long live Ooni of Ife!
Long live Goodluck Jonathan!
Gej till 2019!
miscalculation undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Sire, ya deserve a second term
Go and sleep
We d nigerian youths will fight for ya return
Sai jonathan!
he slept for 6 yrs and u still want him to sleep the more? Chai! U badt gan grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nigeria Youths Endorse Jonathan.

see how dis guy deceived jona to failure undecided
Smh for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan is the right man for this country. we can't afford to go back again. we have started the journey to our promised land and we will surely get there. no going back. Jonathan will lead us there by God's grace.
yes, he will lead us to OTUOKE cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
englishmart:

bro oya

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2239496_2118967img2015020711260_jpeg3d7e1c5f623d3b4860033fec372a0f84

U called d name of God in vain and all ur campaign for the otuoke thief became vain. Shioor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
BarryX:
Thanks so much Mr President for appealing to our consciousness.

We will vote for you no matter what the venom thrown by the opposition who don't see anything good in you.

Those for YOU are MORE than THOSE against YOU.

Happy Birthday to me TOO grin
Jona yaf decieved this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Samirana360:
he can do more dan dat if only those cabals dat surrounds him would allow him 2 do them
Gej is a man of democracy buh those cabals has changed d govt 2 what hon patrick called cabalocracy(govt of d cabals, by d cabals and 4 d cabals).....God wil giv him victory over apc and d cabals
Gej til 2019
anoda deceived tanoid....sowee eehn say ur candidate lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
pekeyim:
We are behind you,
Carry go
#GEJ Till 2019
#saynotogerontocracy
Hmm, behind him on a voyage to OTUOKE. Good of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Since when did Otuoke become a Paradise abeg? See dis yeye post below angry

Amack:
oga Jona remember in your paradise. bros till 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
ishiamu:

So many fools and illiterates join apc why is it so?

This dude can't comprehend what vision even if it hits him hard on the face
how market bros?

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
babestella:

Has the fake general told you where he got 'Mohamed Buhari's' result? Please wake up and smell the coffee. The general is a fraud.
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
inisco:
me and my family will vote 4 oga jonathan
pls did ur family actually go with you to vote for GEJ? #JUSTASKING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by Samirana360(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
geoworldedu:
anoda deceived tanoid....sowee eehn say ur candidate lost
I didn't knw stupid people lik u stil exist in nigeria....olodo
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
efifiemike:
What a realistic vision! Unlike the malam that will equate $ to =N= and stabilise fuel price. Stabiliser buhari grin
Sai Jona!!!
jona don't decieve this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by obiZEAL(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lolz...following
Spray their wounds with salt...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Samirana360:

I didn't knw stupid people lik u stil exist in nigeria....olodo

Take am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by obi4eze(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Have you seen the Forensic Report on NNPC 's unremitted funds?

After reading it you will understand why GEJ is their hero and Deziani their role model

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
M4gunners:
Yes o Oga na u we know o.carry go 2019 things.
Carry go otuoke oshodi oke!!! cheesy
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
boujaye:

Yes he has stated his vision. Tell us the vision of your old hungry vampire boohario.

What is Transformation? Change. what is change without agenda?

Jonathan has told Nigerians, his transformation agenda (TAN) and is already executing it

What is the transformation agenda of the old and hungry vampire? Nothing

Its not enough to shout change! change! what is the agenda for change?

I will fat kworopcion
I will stabilize OPEC oil price
I will make $1 = one naira
I will pay all jobless Nigerians N500,000/month
I will give all youths free GB data throughout my tenure
I will wipe away electricity tariff

Yes well spoken. but tell us how you will realize all this

Can't you see this is a 419 agenda

shine your eyes, do not be deceived
Go siddon joor!!! Upon all these plenty tok, your GEJ still failed. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
ahaika23:
GMB has not even slept let alone have a vision. Even if he finally does have one can he remember it when he wakes up? Your guess is as good as mine!
what is this one saying?
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
castrokins:
Very Well Articulated. What More Way To Prepare For The Next 4 Years?

I Will Vote For GEJ! Have You Pledged?

Pledge ko, plagiarism ni Mtchew!
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Izz9111:
At least he has a plan that is bad, let ur GMB tell us the good plans he has for us. he will continue running from debate and dicussions and still want to rule Nigeria. Well is only if he organised another coup as he is know for that.

Excellent vision. Mr President.
We are behind you
Continuity
By 30th March they (APC) will be heading to court.

GEJ 19
what will now happen to vision 202020? #justasking
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
godoluwa:
account opened on march 23 2015, u av no evidence to back up ur survey just as Buhari cant provide his certificate. wake up guy!
why do u have small god in ur username nah? Little wonder you can't do simple prediction and know that GMB will defeat GEJ.
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
juicebox:
South East, South South are undoubtedly behind you.

GEJ for 2nd term!

6-2=4
Buhari has four, GEJ has two. Who won?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
tomakint:

you mean '500 bulala on your bare bottom' for being a slave.
That's too harsh nah!!! Maybe this comment of yours is what made Jona lose d election sef undecided
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
neocortex:
That is our transformational leader who works more than he talks.
Transformer u no get for your town yet u dey support one transformational liar. Na wa for dis guy angry
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Osas001:

Before you call a man who has attained all height of achievement in life, who went to school, from Lecturer to a President of a great nation, and you call him clueless. Pls in the little time you have spent on this earth or in Nigeria. What av u achieved in your role of leadership(that is if you have one) or even if you don't occupy a position, what effort have you made to make ur society better . If am to rate you from your quote, I would say you are just a lazy ass who wants things to prepared for him, before you call anyone clueless, you should be able to have done something visible that regards you audacity to rate another man's life effort..

And to the mods or handlers of this forum, I pray Nairaland should get the needed publicity it needs Becuz I have seen good topics and information that are valiable compaired to any other site or news papers or magazine on this site, but the pple to leave their comments on this site are too unrealistic, sometimes it nay sound funny and we could laugh it off, but morally, it's wrong... U need to sensitize system so the comments can be well received by people globally and locally. Thanks!
what's d moral in this long sermon? Mtcheew
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
snowland:

It's people like you that makes me appreciate the invention of condom. If you are to pass your message, must you downgrade yourself to be point of insulting?. You definitely lack moral and good parental upbringing. Of what use is the goddamn likes to him or to me? He can take his 1000 likes to GTBank to collect money or he should present it at the American Embassy for Visa.

If you are crying more than the bereaved. then sorry na your case. You are a very bad example of Team Change. You don't achieve change by insulting. If you cannot be articulate enough to state your point objectively without trading insult, it will be advisable for you to stay off online fora. Everybody is not a nincompoop like you, Mr Cluefull.

He asked a Simple question and I gave a very appreciative simple answer devoid of slighting. Grow up dude. Clock is ticking on you....

Thanks...
u mean u abused someone to this extend ontop GEJ matter? Na wa o! This is cluelessness of the highest order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 4 by geoworldedu: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
dazdilijae:

Who would jail him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shei your Buhari say e go pardon people wey do wrong before May 29th 2015 abi the hatred for GEJ make e own different?
anyway dat na for una dream sha, make una go re-strategize and come again in 2019
the making the country ungovernable no work thinking una go use am for election, cos GEJ still work with all una distraction
Let's see who will re-strategize now nah grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Richest Family In The World? The Rothschild Family / More Graphic Photos From The Yola Bomb Blast This Evening / I Am Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.