Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Sex In The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In The Church (906 Views)

Do You Hv Sex In Your Dreams?..this Is What It Means. / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex In The Church by kikesblog(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Church is booming and more new
shepherds called pastors flock
the vineyard of the most high God
looking for sheeps to tender.
Next to my street there rise a
new billboard directing people to the new auditorium of the new metuselah kingdom parish.

Some erect buildings, while some
rent room space,office or shop
even kiosk. As if the almighty God is sending out BBM broadcasts or tweets to every nooks and cran of the earth.

In Nigeria today, you will agree with me that what is trending now is building church camps. From
the Redemption camp to the gate
opening shiloh ground and many more being built nationwide,going to this venues one might imagine
being among the gathering of the
saints where everybody you meet
exchange greetings calling each
other brother paul and sister
deborah saying it is well........

You might want to continue reading.Kindly check it out @ www.kikesblog.
Re: Sex In The Church by naijaboiy: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Sex In The Church by Basildvalour(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2015
OP, at that juncture, you messed up

(1) (Reply)

Avoid This Kinda Selfies.... / What Must A Man Do Or Possess To Get A YES From A Lady / Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian Together Again Briefly …for The Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.