Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,443 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:50 AM

Sanusi Vindicated, $20 Billion Was Actually Unremitted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Vindicated, $20 Billion Was Actually Unremitted (2300 Views)

Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds / NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Vindicated, $20 Billion Was Actually Unremitted by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2015
omenka:
With no supplementary budget passed and no approval for such withdrawals from the NASS, I just don't know how those payments are gonna be explained.

The revelations we'd be getting in the months ahead would make Abacha roll in his grave.
The EFCC under buhari must get to the bottom of thi6.
Re: Sanusi Vindicated, $20 Billion Was Actually Unremitted by modath(f): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2015
sweetguy26:

This is how you people bear false witness against another due to ignorance.

You read but couldn't comprehend the meaning of rumour. SMH
Re: Sanusi Vindicated, $20 Billion Was Actually Unremitted by 7footre(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Going through this has really led me into sober reflections. How did we degrade into this? How can some people be so greedy? What do they want all this money for? I mean what do they actually gain amassing all this wealth when some amongst us find it hard to feed three times a day?
So many questions running through my mind. I hope when the General gets there, he doesn't tow this path, and that all these thieves who have stolen without regard will get the justice they truly deserve
How did we loose touch with humanity nigeria
Re: Sanusi Vindicated, $20 Billion Was Actually Unremitted by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
sweetguy26:

Yes. There is corruption in the NNPC but that doesn't mean that Sanusi was right. Sanusi LIED. NO MONEY WAS MISSING!
are u actually talking with ur brain or from ur anus?so ur loyalty to pdp have so much blinded u that u can concur to truth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! / Caption This Hilarious Cartoon! / Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.