Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,839 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' (1330 Views)

I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari / Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. / Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by BERNIMOORE: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2015
If there is one thing to point to that brought so much damage to the person of jonathan, it will be the hate speech and propaganda against jonathan in the name of freedom

TVC reffered to jonathan as ''Our ATM daddy'' was a Hate speech was a discussion in 'your view' where jonathan was rumoured without proof that he shared money to bloggers https://www.nairaland.com/2177140/did-jonathan-distribute-dollars-25

Prior to the presisdential Election, Jonathan was abused daily by the 'your View' ladies who were paid by owner Tinubu to spread so much hate campaigns against jonathan, a sitting president will be called all sorts of hate names like '' our ATM daddy'' cluelessness et all is a normal thing at 'your view' and to make the discussion flow, they all have cup of hot tea in front of them

but on the one of the ladies maybe she drank too much of Tea and forgot that the criticism has to go only the way of PDP, the lady Tope-mark Odigie was critical of Fashola on land use act versus JK jimi agbaje, hell was let loose and tinubu ask for the lady to be sacked untill the lady beg some eminent personalities to beg Tinubu, that she will never 'drive rough with her mouth again and criticise any Apc' http://www.ionigeria.com/tinubu-ordered-tvc-staff-suspended-land-use-charge-controversy/

Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by psucc(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2015
The CHANGE is here and we must accept it right or wrong.

Jonathan gave everyone the freedom except those that even our traditional culture abhor - Gay (GLBT)
Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by temitemi1(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2015
Nigerians don enter "onechance" grin grin grin. I hope our dear Nairaland is safe from this military regime oooooo grin cheesy grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

5 Likes

Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by jamesope04(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2015
U mean u wanna compare this to those hate speech and campaigns AIT aired againts the General and Tinubu himself?
Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by dulux07(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2015
I wonder how tvc committed more than ait. undecided there is diff btw criticism n condemning. They ve rules governin them. Press r meant to criticize n not try to destroy someone else image for money.

2 Likes

Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by ramdris(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Op stop saying rubbish! TVC never for once ran any damaging story against GEJ the way AIT did against GMB. You can not tell me GMB will allow an organisation who has shown clearly that he is hated into his house. Besides "bar" differs from "ban", and GMB only bars dem from covering anything about him. Freedom of press just like everything in life has limit and AIT exceeded that limit.
Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by dunkem21(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2015
..The first wrong step ..

..Attacking the press? ..dude on a long thing ..
Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
I would have said yes but AIT went too far...in Christendom we call it Blasphemy
Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by baralatie(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Nigerians don enter "onechance" grin grin grin. I hope our dear Nairaland is safe from this military regime oooooo grin cheesy grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
nairaland, o my nairaland!
Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by realjoker(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
@op do you watch the hate documentary? I know if you do you wont be making all this noise and moreover he is president-elect not yet the presidate he still has the right to his privacy. And your love for Gej has made you blind were you not aware when two aljazeera jornalists where arrested and detained few days to election and later released after the election and were not charge for any wrong doing.
Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Anything wey u like, make u remember ur daft brother for..e no concern the world.

Ko kan aye cool
Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by AustineE1: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
dulux07:
I wonder how tvc committed more than ait. undecided there is diff btw criticism n condemning. They ve rules governin them. Press r meant to criticize n not try to destroy someone else image for money.
save us your opinion!People who supposedly should know the truth and say it as it is,so as to achieve the very aim of the clamour for 'change' that enveloped the atmosphere in Nigeria before the elections,are now turning a blind eye to the evil of this tyrant and extremist Buhari.How can you ever justify this barbaric act of the president elect.
I stopped reading the NATIONS newspaper at a point because all they do is to malign the name of GEJ without being constructive in their criticism but did GEJ ban this Tinubus Newspaper from covering his activities,no he didnt.....This is the kind of president liberated minds all over the world are seeking for,with GEJ Nigeria joined the rest of the free world.Word of advice,keep supporting acts like this but dont forget this was how Abacha started,he will soon turn to his friends when finishes with his percieved enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by BERNIMOORE: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
AustineE1:

save us your opinion!People who supposedly should know the truth and say it as it is,so as to achieve the very aim of the clamour for 'change' that enveloped the atmosphere in Nigeria before the elections,are now turning a blind eye to the evil of this tyrant and extremist Buhari.How can you ever justify this barbaric act of the president elect.
I stopped reading the NATIONS newspaper at a point because all they do is to malign the name of GEJ without being constructive in their criticism but did GEJ ban this Tinubus Newspaper from covering his activities,no he didnt.....This is the kind of president liberated minds all over the world are seeking for,with GEJ Nigeria joined the rest of the free world.Word of advice,keep supporting acts like this but dont forget this was how Abacha started,he will soon turn to his friends when finishes with his percieved enemies.
gbam you just hit the nail!
Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by worthytalk: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
The only thing I learnt from angry peoples congress APC as an opposition party is to insult a sitting President. And I have promised myself to jealously adhere to it by insulting the illiterate general.

1 Like

Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by ki02020(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Even a mad man knew there were clear diffrences betweent AIT and TVC pre 2015 elections broadcast....and why wouldn't GEJ be called AMT daddy.....for an example a level5 king in ekiti got $5000 for GeJ relection
Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by ifyan(m): 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nigerians be prepared for FOI in this new government.

You know. ...
Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by slimfit1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
worthytalk:
The only thing I learnt from angry peoples congress APC as an opposition party is to insult a sitting President. And I have promised myself to jealously adhere to it by insulting the illiterate general.

When a president can't deliver he is insulting my intelligence.
Re: TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom' by Vicadonis(m): 12:37am On Apr 29, 2015
My younger can kill you if he sees you watching this ladies speak. Bias na understatement

(1) (Reply)

Give Us A Minister, Nsukka People Tell Buhari / Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? / [photos ] President Buhari Conferred As Bayajidda II Of Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.