Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,303 members, 7,950,559 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? (1077 Views)

What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2015
it is jst so annoying d way nairaland is going dis days. ppl open up threads abt seccession(biafra). it is almost as if nairaland is nw being used for promoting unrealistic and treasonable offences. imagine a foriegner visiting nairaland and seeing all dis biafra craps. how do u expect investors to invest in a country when dia is a forum dat has enacted in d mindset of d world dat nigeria is not stable. dey wuld simply conclude dat we are heading for an impending explosion. which will hapn if all dose so called moderators whose interest seems to be to ban anyhow for unreasonable reasons,are not called to order. nairaland is being used for treasonable offences. SEUN i hope u knw govt officials are monitoring social media activities. untill u are charged for TREASON before u behave. (please ban me after reading dis for speaking d truth. mtscheeeeeew).

5 Likes

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Acekidc4(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2015
Huh!! What can I say!! On Point Bro!!

Agarawu1, I see you!! Wetin you dey do for Here??

3 Likes

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2015
People are taking notes.

2 Likes

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by seedgreen(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2015
op on point
seconded!

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by spenca: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2015
I will tell my daddy to arrest you seun if you don't put your house to order ,and the rate at which barcanista Abi watin be him name de rant this day should be watch ,ensure he uses his pills and has adequate of rest over Buhari's issue ,soon he will start right because Buhari eats bread without eggs

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by omenka(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala, this Op is making a world of sense. You should take heed.

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Here2BustnScrew: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2015
iscoli:
it is jst so annoying d way nairaland is going dis days. ppl open up threads abt seccession(biafra). it is almost as if nairaland is nw being used for promoting unrealistic and treasonable offences. imagine a foriegner visiting nairaland and seeing all dis biafra craps. how do u expect investors to invest in a country when dia is a forum dat has enacted in d mindset of d world dat nigeria is not stable. dey wuld simply conclude dat we are heading for an impending explosion. which will hapn if all dose so called moderators whose interest seems to be to ban anyhow for unreasonable reasons,are not called to order. nairaland is being used for treasonable offences. SEUN i hope u knw govt officials are monitoring social media activities. untill u are charged for TREASON before u behave. (please ban me after reading dis for speaking d truth. mtscheeeeeew).
I have said it and will continue to say nairaland is full of hypocrites like this dumb fellow. when people where creating threads insulting pres. Jonathan, speaking against him, you didn't create a thread to condemn their acts, you didn't know investors might see their post as well. now you know how to post. if anyone region wants to secceed is it a crime? must we be one? nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

I have said it and will continue to say nairaland is full of hypocrites like this dumb fellow. when people where creating threads insulting pres. Jonathan, speaking against him, you didn't create a thread to condemn their acts, you didn't know investors might see their post as well. now you know how to post. if anyone region wants to succeed is it a crime? must we be one? nonsense.
oga did i complain abt ppl insulting d president elect? y u cnt u b sensible at ur age?
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Here2BustnScrew: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
iscoli:

oga did i complain abt ppl insulting d president elect? y u cnt u b sensible at ur age?
i said president Jonathan. nonsense.
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by biafransoul: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
iscoli:

You cannot stop people from charting their course ( self determination). Nigeria is not one and was built on false foundation. Where you not the same people clam luring for them to leave Lagos? Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nairaland FP is the media wing of PDP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The moderators and Seun must justify the dollars they recieved from GEJ. They are eating at the moment they can't talk grin grin grin grin grin

By May 29 they will respond grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope say probe nor go reach dem lalastica sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by dustmalik(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

I have said it and will continue to say nairaland is full of hypocrites like this dumb fellow. when people where creating threads insulting pres. Jonathan, speaking against him, you didn't create a thread to condemn their acts, you didn't know investors might see their post as well. now you know how to post. if anyone region wants to succeed is it a crime? must we be one? nonsense.
So you are comparing criticizing a president with seeking secession (which is treasonable)? You are officially the dumbest person on Nairaland. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
i said president Jonathan. nonsense.
i knw. u said GEJ because oviously u ar a Gej supporter nd u also concluded dat i am a gmb supporter. dats y i asked "did i complain abt ppl insulting d president elect? or wuld u say u dnt knw abt d new "baba one chance" and d "senile old man" etc.. dat ppl are callin d president elect?

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
What is wrong with Nairaland ke? U see am for hospital?
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Here2BustnScrew: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
iscoli:

i knw. u said GEJ because oviously u ar a Gej supporter nd u also concluded dat i am a gmb supporter. dats y i asked "did i complain abt ppl insulting d president elect? or wuld u say u dnt knw abt d new "baba one chance" and d "senile old man" etc.. dat ppl are callin d president elect?
u have not answered my question.
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Here2BustnScrew: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
dustmalik:

So you are comparing criticizing a president with seeking secession (which is treasonable)? You are officially the dumbest person on Nairaland. Congratulations.
how is seeking secession a treason? that means NIGERIA seeking independence from Britain is treason too.
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

u have not answered my question.
u didnt ask me any question. go back and check ur post.
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Here2BustnScrew: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
iscoli:

u didnt ask me any question. go back and check ur post.
really?
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

how is seeking secession a treason? that means NIGERIA seeking independence from Britain is treason too.
do u knw d meaning of seccession at all?
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Here2BustnScrew: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
iscoli:

do u knw d meaning of seccession at all?
pls enlighten me.
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
i created dis thread for lovers of nigeria not for seccessionists. i jst wanted d mods nd seun to knw d damage some threads can cause to d economy of nigeria. pls if u are like "here2bustncrew" no b by force to comment.
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by ichidodo: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hypocrites....those angling for secession of Scotland from UK were they committing treasons?? what about South Sudan or Catalonia from Spain.....You don't like the igbos,you want them out of your state yet you don't want them to exercise their fundamental human right to self determination....Bastard Hypocrite.
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
iscoli:
i created dis thread for lovers of nigeria not for seccessionists. i jst wanted d mods nd seun to knw d damage some threads can cause to d economy of nigeria. pls if u are like "here2bustncrew" no b by force to comment.

see mumu!!! whwy didn't you create a thread to condemn the useless oba who wanted to commit Genocide oloribruku ode
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by giantstrides(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Those who are allowing their sites to be used as a medium for promoting Treason are being noted, let them keep at it .
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH NAIRALAND.? by cy4cent(f): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
This thread is right on point!!! Nairaland shouldn't be used for tribal hate, another thing I have seen

here is so much duplication of thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Set To Pay HIV Positive People Who Tattoo Status On Their Privates / CRASH! In Just 30 Minutes This Man Lost $15 Billion Personal Fortune / Northern Christians Are The Most Humiliated Says T. Y. Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.