Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,740 members, 7,948,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Travel To Ghana From Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Ghana From Lagos (1799 Views)

How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? / How Do I Travel To Ghana From Nigeria? / Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Ghana From Lagos by anaruagu99: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2009
Please does anyone know how I can travel to Ghana including flight cost, accomodation and the rest. Can I possibly get a link to a good travel agent to Ghana? Thanks guys as u revert.
Re: Travel To Ghana From Lagos by babaibara2: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
it will cost you just N7100 for your transport, i could also give u more info on accomodation, job and anyother thing you need to know.
Re: Travel To Ghana From Lagos by Dare14: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2009
this babaria or whatever your name is why are you trying to scam people of there money,go and look for a job and earn money in a legal way,i will deal with you seriously,you dont deserve anything good in your life,oloriburuku
Re: Travel To Ghana From Lagos by mommamia: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2009
Dare, oga o. so mo man yi ri tele ni? he must surely be in trouble for real
Re: Travel To Ghana From Lagos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2009
Can some pls plsz give the poster a definite an@wer to his question, it dos not only helps him but wil also be useful to others who mite need em' .
That is what NL shld be 4. Tanks all.
Re: Travel To Ghana From Lagos by chuxy12(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2009
@ dare14
Thanx my bro for your strong language on babaibara. could you bellieve that this guy claims he sells gift certificate( an e currency used on betonmarket trading) i initially wanted to buy $100 worth but on a second thought i decided to buy in two batches . i send him the money 4 $50 and till today he has not send me the gift certificate and had also been avoiding my calls. God will judge if you dont repent from your dubious ways. Whatever a man sow he shall reap. He that has ears let him hear.
Re: Travel To Ghana From Lagos by shotster50(m): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2009
At poster, I believe ABC Transport still has an Accra service. You should call them up and enquire. Nothing beats their service on that route.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Study In The Us / Nigerians Residing In Canada, Let's Meet Here / Is Atican Beach The Finest Beach In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.