Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. (35068 Views)

Zaria Law Is Customary Law And Is Not A Violation To Nigeria Constitution! / Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ezemust:
This apc peeps are partetic.the op run to creat a counter thread without understanding the issue bacarnister has with gmb action.no bdy is saying that ait never erred in their broadcast but dat do nt call for the hate treatment buhari gave them.IT'S ON RECORD THAT FOX NEWS CALLED MICHELLE OBAMA'S BABY MAMA WHICH IS NT TRUE YET NO HATE TREATMENT FROM OBAMA.gmb should find better legal way to belittle ait and stop acting childish
Its is on record that Obama barred Fox news and Boston herald
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Realist2: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote
author=Oildichotomy post=33206701]APC or Buhari as the
case may be, has somewhat cunningly perfected the art of twisting
blunders or undemocratic tendencies to suit their lies pallete.

Like how else will you define "barring" or apparently walking out some
set of journalists out of your supposed engagement?

This is an eye-opener and a tip of the lopsided government we are
ushering in come May 29th. If care is not taken- this government will
witness massive outcries of marginalisation because judging from all
antecedents - The Baba OneChance is on a settling scores parade instead
of facing the over-chanted "Change" business of the day.

I'm waiting for CHANGE, Nothing more nothing less.
[/quote]

Thanks so much for this comment.
APC should learn from GEJ.

1 Like

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by oxalistic: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wat a country
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by gists: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
If I was buhari, I will just scheme and sell AIT to tinubu for N529 I.e May-29 grin grin
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by kayalcomp: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Word and Synonyms

Cold= Hot
AIT = PDP
Wake = Sleep
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by chrisdera: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
#DictatorIsBack
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by crownprince102: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
PassingShot:

The guy you quoted is only pained that GEJ lost the election and I pray he remains permanently pained as I care less about bare faced liar like him.

Here is his take on the documentary then before he got "protection" from PDP camp:
Cc crownprince102
The dude Barcanista is a pig, he only goes to where he sees something to feel his belly whether the place is clean or dirty.

He is a determined merchant of loot just like his master, an ambassador of poverty. He is confused, ask him to give a reason why he posted this against GEJ and he still went back to support him. You will see it will be as stupid as he is.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by major466(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
According to apc e minions warped ideology, attacking GEJ through lies and insult is very ethical. That calling GEJ clueless, otuke drunkard and ogogoro drinker is an act of professionalism. But when you attack Buhari, you are violating journalistic principles, ethics and code of conduct. Is this not hypocracy
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by dammytosh: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
The appropriate thing for Buhari to do is to seek legal redress or petition the regulatory body. He has NO right to bar, ban or restrict AIT irrespective of how he feels about them. This is not a military regime.

Btw: Your APC party has reversed the order... Democracy wins!

Byebye..

U keep twisting facts shamelessly to justify your pay masters.

Pathetic loser.

I blame the Op who quoted the rubbish you wrote. I guess the Op knows nothing about your antecedents. How you write paragraphs from botb sides of your mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by espn(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
The appropriate thing for Buhari to do is to seek legal redress or petition the regulatory body. He has NO right to bar, ban or restrict AIT irrespective of how he feels about them. This is not a military regime.

Btw: Your APC party has reversed the order... Democracy wins!

Byebye..
it will cost u nothing to revert back to your former way..d truth.. integrity matters..i will stand by the truth even if dats d last thing I will do on earth!

2 Likes

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by dotwyz: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
As for me buhari need to ban them for throughout of his tenure according to their attitude in campaign period.

1 Like

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Forwetinnah: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Make we hear word joor..ethics my yanssssh! Go and preach that rubbish to Sahara, The Nation and Punch.
I keep asking..was the documentary about Buhari faaaalse? If it's not then keep your mouth in the company of suum!!
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by netmillionaires(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
People just keep saying Buhari should go to court. If Buhari should go to court now they will be the 1st to accuse him of curtailing press freedom... Make I just sit down dey look.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by crownprince102: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

Story! Just sit back and imagine ur emptiness. Is Buhari now the Attorney General of the Federation. Buhari now na holy man..e no dey sin. Shall I compile the numerous principles that was violeted by Buhari and his APC colleagues? The fact is that GEJ is entierly tolerative, if not am sure he can capitalize on the barbarism of Buhari and his party.AIT has their facts and so they have published if u think its so illegal and improper, seek redress... simple!
Modify ur post when you are down.

The weed you are high on is making you post trash.
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by gobizzy101: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oildichotomy:
APC or Buhari as the case may be, has somewhat cunningly perfected the art of twisting blunders or undemocratic tendencies to suit their lies pallete.

Like how else will you define "barring" or apparently walking out some set of journalists out of your supposed engagement?

This is an eye-opener and a tip of the lopsided government we are ushering in come May 29th. If care is not taken- this government will witness massive outcries of marginalisation because judging from all antecedents - The Baba OneChance is on a settling scores parade instead of facing the over-chanted "Change" business of the day.

I'm waiting for CHANGE, Nothing more nothing less.
ur poverty level has affected ur brain. U sure need tramadol 1000MG
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by PassingShot(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
crownprince102:

The dude Barcanista is a pig, he only goes to where he sees something to feel his belly whether the place is clean or dirty.

He is a determined merchant of loot just like his master, an ambassador of poverty. He is confused, ask him to give a reason why he posted this against GEJ and he still went back to support him. You will see it will be as stupid as he is.

Just like a dog that always goes back to its vomit. Tufiakwa!
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by crownprince102: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
fanysteve:
God purnish your father and purnish the foolish Buhari, as well as I'm concerned buhari is an old fool and he will die soon, mark my words, if he dares try any christain, its just a word of 5mins prayer that will take his life, NOTE
before then, 1 secs prayer will have terminated yours.

1 Like

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by yomisabere(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
AIT performed unprofessionally during the buildup to the 2015 election. Its all glaring the hate in their campaign against GMB and Asiwaju. I just wish it learns its lessons.

THE LAW OF KARMA STILL EXIST THOUGH!
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by crownprince102: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
major466:
According to apc e minions warped ideology, attacking GEJ through lies and insult is very ethical. That calling GEJ clueless, otuke drunkard and ogogoro drinker is an act of professionalism. But when you attack Buhari, you are violating journalistic principles, ethics and code of conduct. Is this not hypocracy
Does any one among those who call him those name own a media house?

If so, name it........ Otueke fm?
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by buoye1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
bright007:
AIT attacks on Buhari; a violation of ethics and standards of journalism!

mtchewwwwwwww............. shoro niyen?

Nobody is saying AIT did the right thing, what we are saying is that if AIT is guilty of any form of violation of ethics and standards of journalism, buhari should go to court. Let the court do the judgement. Buhari cannot double as the president-elect as well as the minister of justice.

To all the ignoramus saying buhari has a right to bar AIT from airing his activities; Be informed that immediately Buhari won the presidential elections, he lost a huge part of his privacy, he has now become a Nigerian property and lost the right to stop any local media from airing his activities.
But right now he's not yet sworn in.....They should allow him av his life before becoming Nigerians property for crying out loud!
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by baralatie(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin
APC talking ethics of journalism!it just won't work.
it does not add up since the same APC has been using the press(punch,sahara,premium times,channels,tvc) to create anti gov slogans,misleading the public and the insulting of the office of the president through social media.
it just won't work.
they have set the platform so they should just enjoy the freedom of the press.
this is democracy!
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Franknigga(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
If I m Buhari, I ll suspend AIT for the numbers of days which they used to broadcast their hate propaganda
shake ur brain. Small
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by PassingShot(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Make we hear word joor..ethics my yanssssh! Go and preach that rubbish to Sahara, The Nation and Punch.
I keep asking..was the documentary about Buhari faaaalse? If it's not then keep your mouth in the company of suum!!

The documentary is nothing but falsehood
Oya read your leader here:

barcanista:
AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.
http://www.nytimes.com/1983/02/02/world/by-land-and-sea-they-stream-from-nigeria.html

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari ’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari's first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.

Vote for GMB/APC for Change in Nigeria. PDP propaganda is distasteful and obscene. Should be condemned by all.

The AIT documentary on Buhari will not make him less popular. President Jonathan is still playing catch up...
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Franknigga(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
U gus are useless AIT is the best
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Very long stories from APC.
Please tell that to premium times, sahara reporters and Lai Mohammed
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by PassingShot(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
The irony in all this is that while AIT broke many code of ethics and thus deserves proper reprimand, GMB on the other hand has not breached any law or any part of our constitution by asking AIT to stay away from him.

Or is there any TANoid who can tell us the law GMB has broken by his action?

Useless TV station being defended by unpatriotic idiots.

1 Like

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by tcaandrew: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:

Btw: Yogur APC party has reversed the order... Democracy wins!

Byebye..
Gbam!!!
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
So Mr. Dokpesi thought power would never change hand? So he was among the few that never for once saw Nigeria becoming a multi party state? Well, how market? You and your likes have a long four years ahead lest you do what is proper.
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by jenbost: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari is not the president yet, so he has the right to tell AIT not to intrude on his private life as a free citizen. He hasn't done anything against the law. He has right to his private life until he becones the president. If I were Buhari, I will drag AIT to court for character assassination. Please leave Buhari alone or who among you will allow his son or anyone looks while sleeping wth his wife.

1 Like

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Burnaaboi(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ok
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by buoye1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
superstar1:
AIT is a disgrace to the noble profession of journalism in Nigeria, with their brand of "mercenary journalism".

A good brand was corrupted because of a pot of porridge.

Though the porridge might really be a tempting and sweet one, that is in billions.

When you are sent to deliver a message as a slave, while delivering it, you should deliver it with a virtue of free born.
@ bolded : Ti aba ramon nishe eru, Aafi tomo je!

I hail you wiseone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Saraki Names Four Senate Committees / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.