Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Cousin Had Sex With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Had Sex With Me (25357 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Godmother(f): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2015
RickRichards:
One day they'll do it again, there'll be an accident, then they'll give birth to a _retard who will have an insatiable thirst for human flesh. Then we the innocent people will be in trouble. God help us. Hmm

Lolz, I don't think its this bad.
And let's not come down so hard on the OP. She is young and impressionable and granted she made a mistake, but at least a part of her sees it for what it is and is torn.

Let her warn her cousin and threaten to expose them both if he refuses to stop. What they did is wrong but it doesn't have to continue.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by dhabrite(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
oh buoy!!!u dey enjoy am.wow,dats really nice+cool.God will help u to continue enjoying it+u even under age,wait how old be DAT ur cousin sef??..I guess u guys came from lot's lineage,its not bad since ur ancestors did similar things.I wouldn't be surprised if ur father samples ur mum's elder sister.smh
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by whizoooo: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by tofek4real: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2015
You experiment with your cousin... Mind you, you cant stop what you enjoyed so easily. So expect a baby and come back here to tell us the shameful Innuedos IDIOT!
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Fajs: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2015
That is called incest. To stop it will be difficult since u are enjoying it, the best thing to do is to flee from him and avoid bin alone together
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by MANGAM(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2015
You can even go ahead and sleep with your dad.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by ABEngine(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Total crap... If she told me this in person I would most definitely refer her to a psychiatrist, that can be her only help. From the tone of the appeal she might give in to another bout of ro.mp under duress sooner than later and all we have done would be wasting precious MB advising her. This is not my business anyway.. next!
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by gatb(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
lol .. don't do anything you ain't proud of .. there are so many awaiting dicks to be bleeped .. why your cousin ?
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by BeauHomme: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
This girl should turn herself in for counselling or open up to a reasonable and understanding adult. Avoiding that boy will not be enough. Threats of blackmail will soon follow, and she will eventually succumb.

Besides, the appropriate topic should be "I had sex with my cousin". People be forming victim since time immemorial. Putting the blame on anyone they can, and when there's none, they blame the devil.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by fajani(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
come and taste mine. u will see i am sweeter than ur cousin, before u know it, u will stop taking ur cousin dick
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Islie: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
illiad1:

I can tell fake tales from ten miles!

How does it smell.....
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by illiad1(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Islie:

How does it smell.....
Lol
Banal.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by lilliesboy(m): 1:41am On Apr 18, 2016
Both of you are in love, it's not incest nor rape. Just use condom, let him in.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by alobright17(m): 2:49am On Apr 18, 2016
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/my-cousin-forces-himself-on-me/

What type of advise you need?is it how many rounds he should go next time?whether you guys should use protection?or if at 16 you should start fucking your relatives?or should you invite some other cousins to come and help him?

You enjoyed it..........the point is that I never seen read or hear anyone who involved on illicit sex or cheat on his or her partner without confessing how enjoyable the sex is.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by HardMirror(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2016
cococandy:
Just say no henceforth and stick to it.
Shikena.
Twaci, that you advice is a terrible one. Older relative? You want to wreck the girl's life. She can say no if she wants to.
Imagine telling a relative and he tells their parents, that would be a shame she will live with for the rest of her life. The parents would never trust her with any male. She would be branded.

No should be no. She can threaten to scream if he ever touches her again
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by emi14: 6:42am On Aug 16, 2017
As Africans do we still have abominable act?. Sleeping with your blood relation is abomination and must be discouraged. They need total cleansing or church may advise otherwise but the fact remains that both of them committed sacrilege. The girl in question is not 16, she want to hide under the umbrellas of statutory-rape. She willingly opened her legs and enjoyed herself. At sixteen she can classify sex. Case of rape is not pictured.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by omoobaadefemi(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2017
agarawu23:
i enjoy the sex but I’m only 16 and he is my first cousin. How do I make him stop?

if at 16 you can enjoy your cousin's d!ck what advice do u want again ? keep enjoying it
epic reply
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by shyman03(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2017
It's well with you... God have mercy
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by shyman03(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]it's well with you.. God have mercy
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by muller101(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2017
No bad . There is love in sharing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenager Woos Girl At Gunpoint In Delta / I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.