Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,580 members, 7,921,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit (34538 Views)

Buhari Gets $1bn Loan From Adesina’s Led african Development Bank / Merkel, Obama, Other World Leaders Invite Buhari To G-7 Berlin Summit / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Kanwuliajeje: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Notice how 'spam butt' is quick to spot "Kanwulia's" post? wink

Anyway. . . good time to plan a coup on his lazy azzzze!

De ja vu? wink
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by ikkkkk: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2015
If I were the General, I won't go for the meeting.
I don't trust these G7 countries.
My mind tells me they want to give him conditions of service.
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Kab33r(m): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Rilwayne001: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2015
Thank you Lord for our campaign wasn't in vain.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by ichelle(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Im pretty sure the summit is from June 7–8. Cant this news sites get a simple date right.

I tire o. How can he be representing Nigeria while he is not yet the president?
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by nkemdi89(f): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Excuzeme:

You mean "firm' as in go cap-in-hand begging for weapons from the western world? Abeegi!!

He was so dumb and clueless that even small children in Nigeria could not stand him...... except for scallywags like .... (You know!) undecided
And the western world refused giving him, because they really wanted to frustrate his government.
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by jjaku2012: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2015
adeekiti:
Sai baba everywhere , Nigeria will be rank one of the best country soon, they can't do without a country like naija, see signing of ties everywhere but wait what has been happening since oga jona been there, quote me tanoids, na me u today grin pdp!!!! Phower grin
I wonder if they will understand his English A pheee cee
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by BlackOnassis(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
@ oeiwui. dude, why do u have to put that picture up there? someone cant even browse Nairaland in public for fear that you will be on the thread.
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by questrex(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
hey thank God that my country is now growing
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by NaijaDoWell: 5:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Its good to know the world recognises Nigeria. However, this was how it started wit GEJ, but wen he refused their wicked requests they all ran away; wishing GEJ out of the way and installing a puppet - hungry for power - who will do their bidding. I hope GMB will not be carried away by this sudden attention? Its a smoke screen!

May God grant our President-elect wisdom.
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by NaijaDoWell: 5:58am On Apr 30, 2015
ikkkkk:
If I were the General, I won't go for the meeting.
I don't trust these G7 countries.
My mind tells me they want to give him conditions of service.

True. And possibly muscle him to sign some agreements with them, else they will threathen him that he will not be sworn in on May 29th. Why else do you think the G7 was fixed for May 8? They need a good bargaining power over GMB. If they really wanted Nigeria's new President to attend, why was the meeting not fixed for a date after swearing-in?

God help Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by PresidentT(m): 6:06am On Apr 30, 2015
Majorly because of security issues. And secondly I think this is a disrespect to Jonathan. He's still the president and must be treated as such. Though I'm not his fan.
XerXesNG:

Pass on the offer because?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft / Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos / El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.