Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,389 members, 7,917,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. (3042 Views)

The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by MalcoImX: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:
Am seriously scared about the Safety of General Buhari, the audit report released yesterday shows alot of rot in the system, this most definitely involves very powerful Nigerians who would rather see the country burn than them be disgraced.. i feel very uneasy and very scared of the Unthinkable..These people i believe can do anything not excluding assassinating the general or anyother means to silence/prevent him from getting to aso rock...

MayGodprotectthegeneralforus###

Pls if you are connected to GMB or you know who is close to him, pass on this message to him and APC leaders...
OP well done. Your concerns are valid. God will see him through, having passed through all those preelection machinations. Only the enemies of Nigeria don't want Buhari. Just be faithful. What's happening is beyond the powers of mortals. It's a spiritual fight. If it's what they want, he wouldn't have won the elections or even be here today.
God news: From news coming out today, the Chibok girls may be delivered to us in our living rooms - all thanks to cleanups before Buhari takes control.
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
I really hope you are right.

The imperialists milking us dry over the last 17 years stand to lose so much, that it is unlikely that they will allow Buhari to be sworn in talk less of allowing him to fulfill his mandate.
ShangoThor:

@ olatunji21, I can think of no other person that would be fit for the purpose of challenging the existing culture of impunity being practiced at the moment. This is GMBs destiny, and if he has to be a martyr for the cause of consolidating the Nation State and wrestling the Power from vested interests in order to relatively restore Power to the Citizen and Polity at large, then so be it.

There is one thing for certain, things will never be the same again from this point onwards. If anybody thinks it will be BAU irrespective of GMB being sworn-in as President or not, then they need to start packing their bags now. Mark my words!

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by omenka(m): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:
CC: G.bawe, Om.enka, Be.rem, I'bnsultan, Obiagel;li, Passingsh,ot, Demd.em..et el

You guys seems very Connected, Pls allay my fear and that of other Nigerians to General Buhari or those close to him..
Bro, your fears aren't really misplaced especially given the direction the General appears to be tilting towards in terms of fighting corruption, but I believe sufficient measures have been taken to forestall any such mishap.

The General is safe. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by sweetguy26: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Good riddance.
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:
Am seriously scared about the Safety of General Buhari, the audit report released yesterday shows alot of rot in the system, this most definitely involves very powerful Nigerians who would rather see the country burn than them be disgraced.. i feel very uneasy and very scared of the Unthinkable..These people i believe can do anything not excluding assassinating the general or anyother means to silence/prevent him from getting to aso rock...

MayGodprotectthegeneralforus###

Pls if you are connected to GMB or you know who is close to him, pass on this message to him and APC leaders...

Original alomo is N200.

I am sure you took N100 version..
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by ibisko04: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
God is control. Nigeria will not experience any negative activity before the inauguration of GMB.
All is well.
Any evil imaginations will consumed the people who are planning it before it will materialized.
God glory is about to manifest greatly in our lives. No evil forces can stop it.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by ShangoThor(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
I really hope you are right.

The imperialists milking us dry over the last 17 years stand to lose so much, that it is unlikely that they will allow Buhari to be sworn in talk less of allowing him to fulfil his mandate.

@GenBuhari - what people do not understand is the West need GMB.

Europe has a refugee crisis at the moment and stabilising Nigeria is key to stemming the flow of illegal refugees into Europe from Sub-Saharan Africa via the Libyan crossing via Sea. It is not feasible to have unfettered immigration into the EU.

The game has changed and Africa has to be stabilised. Moreover, at this juncture in time, IMHO, only GMB can stabilise the Nigerian Polity and Economy. The raping of Africa will come to an end because Westerners do not have a choice anymore. Why do you think there is so much cooperation nowadays with them snitching on our Politicians that have misappropriated funds?

Of course this does not stop corrupt Politicians from doing shady deals with the likes of the Chinese. Take note!
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by ifyan(m): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sunnymatey:
That is why GMB shuld keep quite on some sensitive issues until after May 29th when he will be the C in C. Less talk, much of action, that's the game.

True talk bro. We want action not talking. .

Nigerians want what he preached before he was elected.
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thank you for your perspective. But a lot more is at stake including their bid to balkanise Nigeria which they have already started using Boko Haram smokescreen deception.

The immigration from Africa is being dealt with by the Italians being encouraged to sink migrant boats and drowning the African passengers.

There is so much evil that they have committed against Nigeria that a Buhari presidency that would probe expose and expose them would be to risky. Perhaps their plan may be to install Osinbajo, who may be a sleeping American agent if he is allowed to replace Buhari.

One or two things make me suspect Osinbajo , whatever happens thighten your seatbelts, the coming few weeks are going to be very eventful.
ShangoThor:

@GenBuhari - what people do not understand is the West need GMB.

Europe has a refugee crisis at the moment and stabilising Nigeria is key to stemming the flow of illegal refugees into Europe from Sub-Saharan Africa via the Libyan crossing via Sea. It is not feasible to have unfettered immigration into the EU.

The game has changed and Africa has to be stabilised. Moreover, at this juncture in time, IMHO, only GMB can stabilise the Nigerian Polity and Economy. The raping of Africa will come to an end because Westerners do not have a choice anymore. Why do you think there is so much cooperation nowadays with them snitching on our Politicians that have misappropriated funds?

Of course this does not stop corrupt Politicians from doing shady deals with the likes of the Chinese. Take note!
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Ilekeh(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
@OP

I seriously am with you on this. It's frightening the amount of corruption within our system.
From military to financial.....
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sunnymatey:
That is why GMB shuld keep quite on some sensitive issues until after May 29th when he will be the C in C. Less talk, much of action, that's the game.
buhari is not a coward like gej, so he will not keep quiet about anything. Btw nothing is going to happen to the general, so you guys should spare us the unnecessary fear of the unknown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Former PDP Chairman, Audu Ogbe As Minister / Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic / Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.