Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,386 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Very Hilarious: Watch What You Wear - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Hilarious: Watch What You Wear (867 Views)

Hilarious, Watch As Okon(bishop Imeh) Woo A Woman / Hilarious: Watch What The Guy Beaten By Cadets Said To The Female Officer / When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Hilarious: Watch What You Wear by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
There was a curfew on one of the community in lagos. Three guys defy the curfew to go and watch football. On there way back, they were spotted by some soldiers. The soldiers knowing why they defy the curfew, they decided to punish them based on the number written on their clothes.
The first guy was wearing a Barcelona jersey with Messi "10" boldly written on it and he was given 10 strokes of Koboko.
The second guy was wearing a G-Unit T-shirt with "50cent" boldly written on it and he was given 50 strokes of Koboko.
Guess what the third guy is wearing. He's wearing a polo, boldly written on it was "Vote for Buhari till 2015"

1 Like

Re: Very Hilarious: Watch What You Wear by isacolukay(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dis guy, u no be better person I swear. Upon how I just dey my room dey find one small plastic of Orijin bitters based on say I no get money for beer, u succeeded in making me laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Very Hilarious: Watch What You Wear by Inkman(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
lol grin nice one
Re: Very Hilarious: Watch What You Wear by achinaboy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
i don't get the joke
Re: Very Hilarious: Watch What You Wear by japhmanuel: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lwkmd grin

(1) (Reply)

Doctor's Version:- The 86yr Old Man And His Pregnant Wife. / Naija Police Sha! Kind Of Hillarious. / Why Always Girls ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.