Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,170 members, 7,933,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? (2257 Views)

Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Emodeee: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2015
RottenTomato:
I knack popori like say tomorrow no dey nagrin

Y u con dey complain?
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2015
First date Maybe like $70...If i spend more than that,Na jonze i dey

But as for mirexxx i can spend my whole savings

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Hope say you collect benefits wink
My food no dey pass me by cheesy
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2015
RottenTomato:
Convert it to Naira. That's abt 17k plus!
Thats almost #20k oo
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 12:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Ipledge:
First date Maybe like $70...If i spend more than that,Na jonze i dey

But as for mirexxx i can spend my whole savings
Leave dat babe o! Na me get am.
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by NoMoreTrolling: 12:22am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
I thought you said you were done trolling grin
Why are you still making use of this account??

Lol, miss Dechie!

I'm still thinking up a new moniker undecided
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin
RottenTomato:
Leave dat babe o! Na me get am.
joke of the century
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by ronald4lif(m): 12:28am On Apr 29, 2015
RottenTomato:
My food no dey pass me by cheesy

Bad guy. Every worker deserve his wages. You deserved yours after all that hard spending. cheesy
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 12:31am On Apr 29, 2015
Ipledge:
Thats almost #20k oo
dat guy na wereygrin
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bad guy. Every worker deserve his wages. You deserved yours after all that hard spending. cheesy
grin wink
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by faith551(m): 12:33am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by dechandel(f): 12:34am On Apr 29, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Lol, miss Dechie!

I'm still thinking up a new moniker undecided
The dechie you just called me made wonder if i have been conversant with your formal handle undecided
A familiar NLander "used" to call me that tongue
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by faith551(m): 12:35am On Apr 29, 2015
#500. Will get a bottle of coke and meat-pie in food affairs, then #50 for her tp grin
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 29, 2015
RottenTomato:
dat guy na wereygrin
No be his fault
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by NoMoreTrolling: 12:46am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
The dechie you just called me made wonder if i have been conversant with your formal handle undecided
A familiar NLander "used" to call me that tongue

hmmm, coinkydink maybe

Besides, Dechie is a common construct from Dechandel; I guess we guys all think alike tongue
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Truckpusher(m): 2:31am On Apr 29, 2015
Nothing.
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2015
faith551:
#500.
Will get a bottle of coke and meat-pie in food affairs, then #50 for her tp grin
Why not rather opt for groundnut and boli even with her transport fare comot join, u ll still be able to make some little savings
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by sinaj(f): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2015
justmag:

grin
c ur big teeth tongue
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2015
Hmm 3k
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by IamOdin: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2015
faith551:
i bu guy! cool
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by faith551(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

i bu guy! cool
Nwanne hapu umu guys Ndia chere n'obu ego k'eji azuta ihunanya.
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Frankenstein: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2015
There's no maximum amount.

I share the bill with the girl 50:50 because I believe in feminism and gender equality.
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by IamOdin: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
faith551:
Nwanne hapu umu guys Ndia chere n'obu ego k'eji azuta ihunanya.
werey guys... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period / Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law / The Pros And Cons Of Marrying Each Zodiac Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.