Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting (5690 Views)

Governors’ Meeting On Economic Crisis Inconclusive Again / South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) / Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by Anasko(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2015
The post-election crisis rocking the ruling
People’s Democratic Party (PDP) reached a
crescendo Tuesday evening when the party’s
National Chairman Adamu Muazu was literally
bundled out of a meeting meant for State
Governors, the Nigerian Times was reliably told.
Muazu who was an uninvited guest at the Akwa
Ibom State Lodge, Asokoro Abuja venue of the
PDP governors’ meeting was shocked when some
of the governors began to charge at him accusing
him of betraying the party at the just concluded
presidential elections.
Nigerian Times also learnt that the angry
governors led by a governor from the South-West
and another from the South-South began to
scream at him: “what are you doing here after
you have betrayed us? Leave here now!”
The bewildered party chairman while making
attempt to appeal to the governors’ for
understanding was pushed out by the two
governors who were too angry to pay him any
attention.
Stories have been making the round that there
are plans by members of the party’s leadership to
remove Muazu from his position if he fails to
resign voluntarily after leading the party to a
woeful outing in the just concluded elections.
It is however not clear what will be the next line
of action of the governors, National Working
committee, Board of Trustees and even the
embattled chairman but pundits believe that
Muazu’s days as chairman is numbered.
Recall that he became chairman after such feeling
of incompetence greeted his predecessor
Bamanga Tukur who was later removed in an
inglorious manner.

http://nigeriantimes.ng/news/exclusive-adamu-muazu-bundled-out-of-pdp-governors-meeting/
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by kilmix: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2015
This is revealing... I learnt d govs intend hijacking PDP from him.

Watching.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by temitemi1(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Northern conspiracy... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by SeverusSnape(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Who believes this lie...How can a whole Mu'azu be bundled out?, They may demand his resignation, but they can't bundle him out. As for me, Even though he's removed from the post, A northerner should still hold the post; Lamido preferably.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by Alphaoscar: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2015
E don dey happen!!

Rogues fighting over the carcass of the crashed aircraft!!

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2015
PDP is breeding another enemy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by Alphaoscar: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2015
temitemi1:

GMB my HERO! Fashola my ROLE MODEL!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by dammiecool(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2015
d southwest governor metioned must be Fayose.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by ki02020(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2015
Why are they trying to make it look like he is the cause of PDP defeat.....mimiko, sambo,lamido and the rest that failed to deliver

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by Dannyset(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2015
And these same said they want to present a Northerner as their Presidential candidate in 2019, and the best they could do is to start by embarrassing one of them who is still their Chairman. I pity their calculations. The party is about to turn to a Biafran party I think.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by ozoigbondu: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2015
dammiecool:

Thats the first person that came to my mind and the south south governor might be Akpabio if the story is true

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by starboy86(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2015
Y are they still keeping him as the party's chairman? Its clear he's a betrayal of the highest order. They should not wait for his resignation instead he should be bundled outta that exulted position as chairman. Fowl like am.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by Alphaoscar: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2015
dammiecool:

E fit be Mimiko because the guy NA slow poison and Fayose better pass am but he too dey do initial gragra.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by myweb(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2015
The way things are going for pdp.I'm afraid they can NEVER return to limelight. Because it is fast becoming a regional party, same level with kowa party.

How the mighty has fallen.....

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by efilefun(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2015
lol... FUJI PDP House of COMMOTION

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2015
I de watch
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by moha225: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2015
One fish inside a whole river""pointing fingers when they collectively betrayed one another..Abegi make una go for free induction course for fresh opposite angry

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by olaideeeedris(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2015
A house that is scattered against itself... A case of PDP

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by fagbalex(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2015
temitemi1:

The ROBOT is here again. Pls always disregard him.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by fagbalex(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2015
The southwest PDP governor is definitely AYO fayose. He's an original Omo Ita

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by Yustash001(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2015
#Singing#...One by one...dem don dey go...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Muazu is not the cause of their downfall, they performed woefully in governance and it is just right that Nigerians pay them back with what they have toady

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by emperorchedda(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2015
Many of the PDP leaders in the North are full of shiit. Even some governors in North failed to win their states.

Shame on them especially Muazu and Suswam

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by U235weapongrade: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2015
temitemi1:

Robocop,I'm sure u know who the angry governors led by a Governor from the South West - "ROLE MODEL"...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by Jesusloveyou: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2015
starboy86:
Y are they still keeping him as the party's chairman? Its clear he's a betrayal of the highest order. They should not wait for his resignation instead he should be bundled outta that exulted position as chairman. Fowl like am.
he is not d cause,nobody can deliver pdp,as d same mu'azu said is because of d clamour for change that swept around d country.secondly buhari is too much for gej to reckor with,d wind of change were blowing everywhere because of corruption and poverty

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by thrillmedear(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2015
Lobatan
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by frankyychiji(f): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who believes this lie...How can a whole Mu'azu be bundled out?, They may demand his resignation, but they can't bundle him out. As for me, Even though he's removed from the post, A northerner should still hold the post; Lamido preferably.
Yea.. Lamido is the man.
I Lol when I hear Janjaweedians proclaim PDP dead. GEJ did his best, but its now time for the real politicians to play the game of politics. Lamido is best suited for the job. I am telling you that the north is Pdp and with the right pilot at the helm of affairs, PDP is set to take back what is theirs. Tho I would sincerely wish that Apc remains in aso rock for eight years so as to have enough time to take us to Eldorado and clear our doubts.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by frankyychiji(f): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2015
Dannyset:
And these same said they want to present a Northerner as their Presidential candidate in 2019, and the best they could do is to start by embarrassing one of them who is still their Chairman. I pity their calculations. The party is about to turn to a Biafran party I think.
I sensed fear and panic in your tone about PDP launching a Major comeback in 2019. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by frankyychiji(f): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2015
fagbalex:

The ROBOT is here again. Pls always disregard him.
Quoting this Robot is the only reason you will be noticed on this thread. Enjoy your fame bro!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by phemmie06(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2015
temitemi1:
I believe you chose GEJ, for accepting defeat, but remember 16 is greater than 19, and for Fayose, why did you choose him a tout for that matter?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by Kolade354(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Ehn Ehn...........The north vote bunlde out Jonathan out of aso-rock mind you pdp the party you cherish so much is using a northern man in 2019..............kano vote is like Nepal Earhquake,,,,,,,,,
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting by Lobolintin(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2015
Remove him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Bola Tinubu & Muhammadu Buhari Marriage Is Falling Apart / Buhari Breaks 3 Campaign Promises Less Than 24 Hours After Taking Oath / Senate Presidency: Nigerians Victory, PDP And SE Gain, Loss For The APC Cabals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.