Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? (81415 Views)

Peter Obi : Why Yoruba States And People Are Poor And Igbo States Might Fail / Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / An Analysis/predictions Of The Presidential Elections In South East (igbo)states (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by SonOfEl(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
splashbaby:
Let me educate you small... Your head get small oil... No be all those dull flat head wey I dey meet always.

The violent against the Igbos up north before the civil war didn't start because Igbos were peacefully living there...

It all started when Aguyi Ironsi and his fellow greedy Igbo men took over power killing many of the northern leaders like Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello...The Igbos up north in their usual lousy wreckless manner took to the street dancing and jubilating all night to the consternation of their Hausa host...it didn't take long before a counter coup was staged that took the lives of many Igbo leaders in the army including Ironsi and his host Fajuyi... A Yoruba man that prefer to die with Ironsi...

The Hausas didn't forget or forgive the Igbos for celebrating the killings of their leaders in their home land hence used the opportunity to unleash a kind of terror never before experienced in the history of the country on any Igbo man they can lay their hands on.

Thousands of body bags of Igbos arrived the east in quick succession, this led to serious agitation that gave birth to the stupid dream of a Biafra state led by a coward called ojokwu.

Did Igbos learn anything from the civil war? I don't think so... The Igbos have instead shown many ethnic sentiment in every thing they more than any other tribes in Nigeria.. Reasons Hausas and Yorubas don't like them.

1. They are still keen about the Biafra project. Living in two countries at once is the peak of confusion afecting the the Igbo nation. Many see them as group of unfaithful citizen working against the prosperity of the Nigerian nation to actualize their dream.

2. Wherever they do business they usually wants to dorminate their host. They want minister of FCT in Abuja because they claim to have 70%business in the FCT. They claim lagos was no mans land because the Yorubas showed them love...

3. They have strong penchant for rewarding failure (supporting Stella Oduah, and GEJ)

fake version...we know the true version dating back to the 40s and 50s when igbos are being attacked by the northerners due to fear of domination...so your version is adulterated.
SonOfEl:

...in your twisted mind...
Is this thread for non-igbos? Why taking another man's pill? Igbo this, igbo that.... Go and make yourself useful elsewhere.
splashbaby:
Let me educate you small... Your head get small oil... No be all those dull flat head wey I dey meet always.

The violent against the Igbos up north before the civil war didn't start because Igbos were peacefully living there...

It all started when Aguyi Ironsi and his fellow greedy Igbo men took over power killing many of the northern leaders like Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello...The Igbos up north in their usual lousy wreckless manner took to the street dancing and jubilating all night to the consternation of their Hausa host...it didn't take long before a counter coup was staged that took the lives of many Igbo leaders in the army including Ironsi and his host Fajuyi... A Yoruba man that prefer to die with Ironsi...

The Hausas didn't forget or forgive the Igbos for celebrating the killings of their leaders in their home land hence used the opportunity to unleash a kind of terror never before experienced in the history of the country on any Igbo man they can lay their hands on.

Thousands of body bags of Igbos arrived the east in quick succession, this led to serious agitation that gave birth to the stupid dream of a Biafra state led by a coward called ojokwu.

Did Igbos learn anything from the civil war? I don't think so... The Igbos have instead shown many ethnic sentiment in every thing they more than any other tribes in Nigeria.. Reasons Hausas and Yorubas don't like them.

1. They are still keen about the Biafra project. Living in two countries at once is the peak of confusion afecting the the Igbo nation. Many see them as group of unfaithful citizen working against the prosperity of the Nigerian nation to actualize their dream.

2. Wherever they do business they usually wants to dorminate their host. They want minister of FCT in Abuja because they claim to have 70%business in the FCT. They claim lagos was no mans land because the Yorubas showed them love...

3. They have strong penchant for rewarding failure (supporting Stella Oduah, and GEJ)

fake version...we know the true version dating back to the 40s and 50s when igbos are being attacked by the northerners due to fear of domination...so your version is adulterated.

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by splashbaby(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

...in your twisted mind...
Is this thread for non-igbos? Why taking another man's pill? Igbo this, igbo that.... Go and make yourself useful elsewhere.
Oponu akindani dani... I have told you never to quote me again... Dem swear for you? You can't communicate and I am not interested in your foolish engagement. Keep you insane thought to yourself...
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by miracle11: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
chemicool:

The Ijebus are from Enugu you know.
shame shame. Ode tongue d truth really hurts.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by SonOfEl(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
splashbaby:
Oponu akindani dani... I have told you never to quote me again... Dem swear for you? You can't communicate and I am not interested in your foolish engagement. Keep you insane thought to yourself...

ibuu shi'nkita...slowpoke is your second name. Why do you find joy in attacking igbos? Olofofo...
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by dckelvin(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
splashbaby:
A dull impostor like you have no shame basking on the sweat of others... Confused jew wanna be. Nobody is taking Igbos serious in this country... They are the biggest clown in Nigeria.
hehehehe. .so b*tch,no body is takinq d igbos serious in this country? .but YOU & ur COWARD tribe (yorubas) hv been busy here since yesterday morninq till dis niqht(in igbo thread dat is non of ur business for dat matter o) spreadinq LIES & PROPAGANDA jxt to divide d Unity of D gr8 Igbo nation ?. & stop dem from demandinq for biafra? ?

chei chei. .dieris god ooo
hehehehe
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fellonigerians:

Ebonyi is a deadend, so noone goes there if they are not going there. Ebonyi has potentials such as Nkalagu Cement, and Abakiliki Rice which can attract enough IGR to the state... All they need is development in infrastructure, and a Governor that wants to serve the people, and develop the state... Also, building a bridge across Ndibe beach to Cross River will also increase the number of cars moving through Ebonyi, which also assist development...
according to you??
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ojiofor:
What about the Igbo youths doing the demage themselves.why are igbo guys creating thread every day as if igbo is the only ethnic group in Nigeria.do you see yoruba and hausa guys posting nonsense thread about their ethnic groups like igbo boys who just had access to internet does.

When you say Igbo boys. I believe you are counting on igbo-wannables...
Please leave this matter for the original owners... I cant reach any discussion nor argument with a daft that reasons from behind.. And if they have paid you to quote me know it today that you ain't worthy and you are incapable...

Your moniker though igbo wannables everywhere...
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by splashbaby(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
dckelvin:

hehehehe. .so b*tch,no body is takinq d igbos serious in this country? .but YOU & ur COWARD tribe (yorubas) hv been busy here since yesterday morninq till dis niqht(in igbo thread dat is non of ur business for dat matter o) spreadinq LIES & PROPAGANDA jxt to divide d Unity of D gr8 Igbo nation ?. & stop dem from demandinq for biafra? ?

chei chei. .dieris god ooo
hehehehe
Another stewpid deranged flat headed Igbo gone amok... I have told idio.ts like you never to quote me if you have nothing sensible to offer.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by splashbaby(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

ibuu shi'nkita...slowpoke is your second name. Why do you find joy in attacking igbos? Olofofo...
I have warned you not quote me... I don't want to make an idio'ts like you popular... But since you insist on staying within firing zone I will not hesitate to treat your foolishness in my next post... You are too shallow and empty for me to engage... Idio'ts like you just derail the beautiful engagement I had with that brilliant Igbo lady...

Facts: Igbo men are too Dull to be taken serious... I prefer their ladies.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by SonOfEl(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
splashbaby:
I have warned you not quote me... I don't want to make an idio'ts like you popular... But since you insist on staying within firing zone I will not hesitate to treat your foolishness in my next post... You are too shallow and empty for me to engage... Idio'ts like you just derail the beautiful engagement I had with that brilliant Igbo lady...

Facts: Igbo men are too Dull to be taken serious... I prefer their ladies.

you neva talk wetin dey ur mind, notice-me for igbo thread. Beautiful discussion my foot! Ugly dirty ofe nmanu breed, Perhaps you are lesbian looking for an attraction, who knows?
Igbo men are dull yet we are heavyweights in all spheres of life. Your yoruba brothers have alot to learn from us, esp in caring for our loved ones and selling ice to an eskimo, and pls, learn to mind your business and stop snooping around igbo threads. Lekwe izuzu...

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Scholes007(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
all these differences are only found on nairaland imagine someone saying Abia state is a marginalized state...anyway can anyone answer these?
1-when some 1 from umuahia wants to marry from owerri do you hear abia abia or imo in any cultural event?
2-can those saying difference tell me three clans in ebonyi and abia or enugu?
3tell me the diffetence bw what is got from other tribes in nigeria?
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Ojiofor: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=NOBLEDANDY post=33290013][/quote]Quoting you was a mistake,I don't usually quote misfits like you.bye.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by splashbaby(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

you neva talk wetin dey ur mind, notice-me for igbo thread. Beautiful discussion my foot! Ugly dirty ofe nmanu breed, Perhaps you are lesbian looking for an attraction, who knows?
Igbo men are dull yet we are heavyweights in all spheres of life. Your yoruba brothers have alot to learn from us, esp in caring for our loved ones and selling ice to an eskimo, and pls, learn to mind your business and stop snooping around I go o threads. Lekwe izuzu...
Aiye lo ma baje.. Oloriburuku radarada... Yanmiri lasan lasan... Aje'kuta ma mu mi... Smelling idio'ts... Jews wanna be... Who made Igbos heavy weight...how many Igbos are in the class of billionaires in Nigeria today... Many like you are just lousy foolish idio'ts
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by SonOfEl(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
splashbaby:
Aiye lo ma baje.. Oloriburuku radarada... Yanmiri lasan lasan... Aje'kuta ma mu mi... Smelling idio'ts... Jews wanna be... Who made Igbos heavy weight...how many Igbos are in the class of billionaires in Nigeria today... Many like you are just lousy foolish idio'ts

i didnt know you are this backward mentally. So because our men are not listed as first ten african billionares now means we lack multibillionaires? See ofe mmanu brain. Baba re lo wa ''dull'' pelu gbogbo ara 'okunrin to wa ni ilu re... Ooni se orire, iwo ati onikaluku ti o gbadun ninu thread yi. Orie ti gbale...e-diot.

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by splashbaby(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

i didnt know you are this backward mentally. So because our men are not listed as first ten african billionares now means we lack multibillionaires? See ofe mmanu brain. Baba re lo wa ''dull'' pelu gbogbo ara 'okunrin to wa ni ilu re... Ooni se orire, iwo ati onikaluku ti o gbadun ninu thread yi. Orie ti gbale...e-diot.
Oponu... So you know you have no billionaires in your primitive yibhoe land... Flat headed foolish monster. You and your generations are already slaves to the ijaws... Igbos are perfect examples of second class citizen in Nigeria.. Silly Smelling trouble makers.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by SonOfEl(m): 6:12am On May 01, 2015
splashbaby:
Oponu... So you know you have no billionaires in your primitive yibhoe land... Flat headed foolish monster. You and your generations are already slaves to the ijaws... Igbos are perfect examples of second class citizen in Nigeria.. Silly Smelling trouble makers.

your stupidity knows no bounds. Uwa gi nile ak'ula engine...iberibe. I hope its not your dirty menstrual period that is making you act haywire?
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by splashbaby(m): 6:26am On May 01, 2015
SonOfEl:

your stupidity knows no bounds. Uwa gi nile ak'ula engine...iberibe. I hope its not your dirty menstrual period that is making you act haywire?
Hahahaha Alakisa to njo loru...awon eru aiye gbogbo... I know you people are cursed beyond redemption.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by splashbaby(m): 6:58am On May 01, 2015
SonOfEl:

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by SonOfEl(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2015
splashbaby:
Hahahaha Alakisa to njo loru...awon eru aiye gbogbo... I know you people are cursed beyond redemption.

you know yet you still comment on our 'cursed' thread...u neva talk wetin u dey find for this thread.
Eche gu'm n'ima onye mpa gi bu... Dirty nosy pig. Go to your owambe thread and be useful there, stop your notice-me here...okay, we have noticed you, now excuse yourself. Aaje oshi...lo ku daanu...
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Fellonigerians: 11:05am On May 04, 2015
Daniel058:
according to you??

According to reality on ground. But, if you have a contrary opinion, say it, so that we can have a constructive discussion.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Fellonigerians: 11:16am On May 04, 2015
splashbaby:

Part of the problem in Nigeria is that we write our history books ourselves, meaning that we have 190million versions of Nigeria's history. Please try and read one of the many books written by unbiased people who saw events unfolding first-hand before and during the war. I dont blame you, rather I blame the education system in Nigeria that should educate us on the accurate stories of our past.

In the meantime, desist to assign actions of a few to a whole tribe, because the same can be done to your own tribe...
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Chucksey: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
That is the problem with the young generation that suppose to lead the anti discrimination war, imaging some one saying that ebonyi language does not resemble Igbo, I urge you to come to abakaliki and take your time and listen to them very well if there is any much different between nkanu in Enugu and ebonyi language or nsuka. Or may be some of you have forgotten that ebonyi was part of anambara in old anambra and part of Enugu before creation of its own state, may be you have still forgotten that afikpo,ohozara and others were with abia and IMO before creation of ebonyi state. My dear Igbo brothers go and check or ask question they will tell you that even in IMO state there are villages that does not understand each others language. Beside its only ebonyi and abia that speaks and wtites central igbo very, am proud abakalikan, I dont need to beg or request to acept me by other Igbo's because weither you like it or not we are all human and comes from the south east of Nigeria and also bight of Biafra
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Zaggie(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na u people palava be dat, Una get 5 state and still hate each other.... up biaflar
Daniel058:
Why on earth would this be seen among igbo race??

I have listen severally to igbo songs.. Which Whenever they to talk about igbo people, they will only mention ANAMBRA, IMO and ENUGU... Am

The worst part is the Gospel singers are also doing the same.... You will be listening to igbo gospel music , they will be praying to God ""Gozierem ndi onitsha, Gozierem ndi IMO, ENUGU na ANAMBRA state nine" "

WHY are they disregarding us ===EBONYI and ABIA

HAVENT WE CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF IGBO RACE

cc:lalasticla

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74