Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,902 members, 7,952,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? (2953 Views)

Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart / How To Get Him Back After He Dumps You - Win Your Ex Back / How To Win Your Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by nikynike(f): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2007
Say things which is reality,face reality and honest.
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by Angelfire(f): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
izeek, just be yourself. as humans we can tell what we want. there are some signs you should lok out for though. it is easy to tell if u are boring a chic to death. babes give tell tale signs when they are tired of listening to you. she keeps yawning or asking you to repeat yourself. Treat her nice but most importantly find out if she is attracted to you. Monitor her expressions & be frank with yourself,if she turns uyou down outrightly don't go begging, chics dislike cry jimmies. dont forget to ask her questions too but tread softly.

happy discovery. wink
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by omogenaija(f): 4:54am On Jun 27, 2007
i'm a simple guy cool
all a guy needs to do is convince me that he is real and he will be there for me no matter wat , and he has to have something to him that makes me weak

but its hard convincing me b/c i'm to hard headed undecided
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by PTBNaija(f): 4:16am On Aug 08, 2007
It just shows in actions. . .like being there for me, being understanding, honest, there has to be this "clicking" factor as well grin. . .and actions are big, including how he treats others. . .
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by Macutie(f): 6:47am On Aug 08, 2007
All i need is honesty! I'm a very straight person that does not appreciate lies or half truths! Just be honest with me and we'l be happy.
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by acidrop(f): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2007
what is that thing a guy would have to do for a lad to convince her that he really cares about her and wants her for real. i want to know because it kills when girls say all guys are the same.

i love u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn Dont Trust A Lady Unless: / Five Ways To Sharpen Your Sense Of Humor And Improve Your Relationships / Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.