Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,973 members, 7,966,604 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:09 PM

Top 10 WORST Ways To Break-up With Someone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 WORST Ways To Break-up With Someone! (797 Views)

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Relationship Advice: 9 Worst Ways To Say'i Love You' For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 WORST Ways To Break-up With Someone! by redhook(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2015
As the great soul singer sam cooke once sang.
"Change must come"! This is especially true
when it comes to relationships! they must
begin and they must end! We all fall in and out
of love but the sign of true maturity and
respect comes from the manner in which we
LET GO( or leggo if na timaya)! This is why I
came up with this list to show everyone what
they should never do when its time to pull the
trigger on a relationship or on former loved
ones! It makes no sense going from friends to
enemies for life over simply being courteous!

1: WHILE HIGH > be brave enough to approach the situation with all your faculties intact! No need to drink half a carton of beer or smoke 5 wraps of chronic just because you want to gain the courage to be able to finally let your lover know that its the end of the road! Their is also a potential for violence if you choose to follow this path so don't go and turn a simple breaking up meeting into a murder case! Do it while SANE!

2: THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA > when you both started lashing where was twitter? NL? Facbook? What's app? Nowhere to be found I guess! So how come know you need the assistance of emojis and Iphones to get your message across? Don't be a coward, man/woman up and tell your partner what is what straight to their face! It may be more painful but it will save you both a lot less embarrassment when you next meet each other unexpectedly as opposed to the other option!

3: BY A 3RD PARTY > is your brother now a bouncer? Or has your best friend now become your secretary? Anyway only a foolish freind would assist anyone in giving such a sad message on behalf of their partners because the animosity would also be transferred to them due to their loyalty and the shame would be divided equally! As I always tell my friends., " since I was not there when you guys where joining together every night,why should I now play a part in putting you guys asunder?"

4: IN PUBLIC > how on earth does crying into your food, or airing your stinking laundry at a club in public help both parties? Why would you go out on a date and then break up while on it? This is wrong on so many levels so NO TRY AM! Break ups should be done in private unless you both one to become a reference point or the source of everlasting gossip for your friends for ever!

5: BY COWARDICE > what are you dodging from? You suddenly turn to batman or catwoman any time your partners calls come in, or tweets or bbms? You start coming home at ungodly hours of the night just because you want to avoid meeting this person and trashing the matter out? Any place you go to the 1st thing you ask is whether he or she is coming? Grow up and get it over with or just go and join the SS and start getting paid for living in the shadows at least!

6: BY PROVOCATION > every question leads to an argument, every occasion is now an opportunity for you both to embarrass each other, no more effort put into sex with each other? even your friends suddenly hate being around both of you! You both become toxic all the while hoping that one of the parties will get the message and bounce? If frustration does not kill you both then the relationship will! END IT 1 TIME!

7: BY CHEATING > so you are hoping that when you get caught cheating by your partner this will ginger them to want to end the relationship? And what does that do to your REP in the future? If you want him or her to forever refer to you as that "cheating bastard" to all your friends, then this option is for you, but remember you can never tell where in the world you and an ex may collide! Always be the bigger personality and end things on a clean slate! You can start cheating as from that night cause at least they now know wetin dey!

9: OVER EXPLANATION > are you breaking up or explaining a university thesis to them? Do you have to go through every little offence you were both guilty of throughout the years! By the way what the hell does "baby its not you its me mean?" Don't use stupid catch phrases and proverbs just give it to them RAW like a boss or bossette and bounce!

10:AFTER SEX > Lol! Do I even need to explain this one to you people? What if she's an expert? What if you find him to be a pathetic lover? What do you guys expect to hear from each other when the discussion begins? This can either work as a trap or lead to a nuclear showdown and given all the oranges, shafts and eggs that may be exposed to career ending damage, its better to do it with clothes on! Abeg oh!
PEACE!

1 Share

Re: Top 10 WORST Ways To Break-up With Someone! by funlord(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2015
redhook:
As the great soul singer sam cooke once sang.
"Change must come"! This is especially true
when it comes to relationships! they must
begin and they must end! We all fall in and out
of love but the sign of true maturity and
respect comes from the manner in which we
LET GO( or leggo if na timaya)! This is why I
came up with this list to show everyone what
they should never do when its time to pull the
trigger on a relationship or on former loved
ones! It makes no sense going from friends to
enemies for life over simply being courteous!

1: WHILE HIGH > be brave enough to approach the situation with all your faculties intact! No need to drink half a carton of beer or smoke 5 wraps of chronic just because you want to gain the courage to be able to finally let your lover know that its the end of the road! Their is also a potential for violence if you choose to follow this path so don't go and turn a simple breaking up meeting into a murder case! Do it while SANE!

2: THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA > when you both started lashing where was twitter? NL? Facbook? What's app? Nowhere to be found I guess! So how come know you need the assistance of emojis and Iphones to get your message across? Don't be a coward, man/woman up and tell your partner what is what straight to their face! It may be more painful but it will save you both a lot less embarrassment when you next meet each other unexpectedly as opposed to the other option!

3: BY A 3RD PARTY > is your brother now a bouncer? Or has your best friend now become your secretary? Anyway only a foolish freind would assist anyone in giving such a sad message on behalf of their partners because the animosity would also be transferred to them due to their loyalty and the shame would be divided equally! As I always tell my friends., " since I was not there when you guys where joining together every night,why should I now play a part in putting you guys asunder?"

4: IN PUBLIC > how on earth does crying into your food, or airing your stinking laundry at a club in public help both parties? Why would you go out on a date and then break up while on it? This is wrong on so many levels so NO TRY AM! Break ups should be done in private unless you both one to become a reference point or the source of everlasting gossip for your friends for ever!

5: BY COWARDICE > what are you dodging from? You suddenly turn to batman or catwoman any time your partners calls come in, or tweets or bbms? You start coming home at ungodly hours of the night just because you want to avoid meeting this person and trashing the matter out? Any place you go to the 1st thing you ask is whether he or she is coming? Grow up and get it over with or just go and join the SS and start getting paid for living in the shadows at least!

6: BY PROVOCATION > every question leads to an argument, every occasion is now an opportunity for you both to embarrass each other, no more effort put into sex with each other? even your friends suddenly hate being around both of you! You both become toxic all the while hoping that one of the parties will get the message and bounce? If frustration does not kill you both then the relationship will! END IT 1 TIME!

7: BY CHEATING > so you are hoping that when you get caught cheating by your partner this will ginger them to want to end the relationship? And what does that do to your REP in the future? If you want him or her to forever refer to you as that "cheating bastard" to all your friends, then this option is for you, but remember you can never tell where in the world you and an ex may collide! Always be the bigger personality and end things on a clean slate! You can start cheating as from that night cause at least they now know wetin dey!

9: OVER EXPLANATION > are you breaking up or explaining a university thesis to them? Do you have to go through every little offence you were both guilty of throughout the years! By the way what the hell does "baby its not you its me mean?" Don't use stupid catch phrases and proverbs just give it to them RAW like a boss or bossette and bounce!

10:AFTER SEX > Lol! Do I even need to explain this one to you people? What if she's an expert? What if you find him to be a pathetic lover? What do you guys expect to hear from each other when the discussion begins? This can either work as a trap or lead to a nuclear showdown and given all the oranges, shafts and eggs that may be exposed to career ending damage, its better to do it with clothes on! Abeg oh!
PEACE!
tight!

(1) (Reply)

Boobylicious Cossy Steps Out In A Play Boy Outfit (SEE) / Should I Quit / Hello Young Guys. I Need A Sugar Boy I Am Ready To Do Anything For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.