Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,913 members, 7,931,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:52 PM

Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (63673 Views)

Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Redoil: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:
It's just bad the wife didnt open up to him before marriage..
Lies and deceit isnt healthy for relationships.
I cant blame the man, however I feel sorry for the woman
lies and deceit is part and parcell of life.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Omotayor123(f): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
@ the person above me,what do you mean
You mean even sexual content is on this forum:\

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
Welcome newbie. See lalasticlala for Tory abt NL.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Tashaamania(f): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Redoil:
lies and deceit is part and parcell of life.
Ofcourse, but doesn't make it a right thing to do
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by AJORE(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
sexymoma:
I don't know what to say ooo..
But e never reach the level of divorce na
if the hubby love am tru tru hdem go join hands tackle the thing
Gud talk .......meanwhile let her try another man she might probably receive her miracle..... She must get either joystick of pinhole cave..
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
I really petty for the lady. But she should have told the man from the beginning

Guys, be aware of bomless and bosomless ladies. Some have these things and once u marry them, they keep them in their house and follow u to ur house botomless and bosomless. Shine ur eye. There are also "somethingless" guys.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by donsmarte(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
na transgendered b dat
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by xarabim: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nonsense. She has no vagina, yet you were trying for kids. Mums story.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by verde: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
MRKH.....syndrome. It is better to taste before wedding to avoid this embarrasment .
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
okies no P. Am a new NLander,jus registered an hour ago... And since an hour ago I've enjoyed this site... Especially the way you guys are asking me question and sending E-mails smiley.

I LOVE THIS SITE

Do you know that I ignored all my whatsapp,BBM,FB msgs since I've joined NL,why Cos u guys ROCKs smiley *mtuahh*

I'll definitely preach this site to some of my friends like my friend did also(but she's on BAN) sad

ok girl or should I call u "malegirl". I will definitely like †☺ show u "around".hope u mind me asking What's d inspiration behind "malegirl"? Are u actually both? Just being curious
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Omotayor123:

Welcome newbie. See lalasticlala for Tory abt NL.
what's lalastisclala? A mobile app?

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by anitank(f): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
teeowl:
she has a vagina but she has never seen her period.

She probably doesn't even have a vagina.

It's a condition called MRKH (Mayer Rokitansky Küster Hauser) and it's characterised by the absence of the vagina, cervix and/or womb. Instead of the vaginal hole, there is a huge "dimple"

Women with the condition appear completely normal externally - which means it is usually not discovered until a woman tries to have sex, or has not had her first period.

I just looked it up.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by MizGloriana(f): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:

undecided
maleGirl:

who be this? Ahahahahaahah
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Vivipop(f): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
smartireke:

we don see u, mc galaxy kid sister......anywhere una go na say una go dey shout oookokobioko!
grin Oookokobioko has been in existence since time imo river. Mc galaxy or not, this story deserves an Oookokobioko grin
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by lovely17(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
op you say what undecided
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
lexy2014:
ok girl or should I call u "malegirl". I will definitely like †☺ show u "around".hope u mind me asking What's d inspiration behind "malegirl"? Are u actually both? Just being curious
*smiles* am ain't both(God 4bid) am a female,just that... I don't really know what to use,most of the name I opt for while registering were taken and I don't want my name with alphabet;like innocent35,preetydida56. You get?
And all thanks to my friend,when she's free 4rm her ban,you all will knw her smiley

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by skondo09(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
shakazuldadon:
no pic..
which of d pics do u want to see, d man?, d woman?, or dt of unopening vagina?..
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Redoil: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:

So you're like saying it's normal and right? undecided
No. But let us face reality lies and deceit are part of life so i will hold/insult/attack anybody who try such against me esp most female that i have come accross. Sorry for that.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by cbrass(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
WTF.....shocked shocked shocked Men will now insist on inspecting our package properly before payment grin

BUT How could they be praying for kids when they haven't had sex before? undecided

Immaculate conception, love tongue
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
MizGloriana:
undecidedwho be this? Ahahahahaahah
someone like you

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by davidas101(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
That's why sex before marriage is preferable, how else r u gonna know if ur courting an impotent dude or a p***yless babe? Just saying...
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by cbrass(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
*smiles* am ain't both(God 4bid) am a female,just that... I don't really know what to use,most of the name I opt for while registering were taken and I don't want my name with alphabet;like innocent35,preetydida56. You get?
And all thanks to my friend,when she's free 4rm her ban,you all will knw her smiley

How long is their ban? grin
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Tashaamania(f): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Redoil:
No. But let us face reality lies and deceit are part of life so i will hold/insult/attack anybody who try such against me esp most female that i have come accross. Sorry for that.
Lol! Easy though grin
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by skondo09(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by MizGloriana(f): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
someone like you

ok..ur moniker tho.lol

unbehalf of seun,lalasticlala,origin ermm and others..U ARE WELCOME TO NAIRALAND
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nicepoker(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
shakazuldadon:
no pic..
pixs of what? The vagina?
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by socialmediaman: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
WTF.....shocked shocked shocked Men will now insist on inspecting our package properly before payment grin

BUT How could they be praying for kids when they haven't had sex before? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
cbrass:

How long is their ban? grin
she didn't disclose that to me,buh I tink its today

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Gemc3(f): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:

hahahahaha! cheesy Nope. He's a member/moderator on the forum
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
MizGloriana:

ok..ur moniker tho.lol

unbehalf of seun,lalasticlala,origin ermm and others..U ARE WELCOME TO NAIRALAND
thanks guy, you said my moniker(what's that)

And I've noticed something,you guys keep talking about lalastislala,pls what's it #CURIOUS

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by kinglekan: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:

Tranny undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Kanwuliajeje: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Poor Africans! cry
Instead of caring for and treating the wife, he chooses to take the cowardly way out!
Welcome to BLACK RACE! cheesy

Even if I wanted to divorce her. . . I would have at least treated her condition then LET HER GO!

BTW. . . Welcome to OGUN STATE! wink

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gemc3:

hahahahaha! cheesy Nope. He's a member/moderator on the forum
shocked oh really? Mr/mrs lalatislala am very sorry ogrin. I don't known ni o,no vex o

Buh,y ur name cun sound like mobile app like dis and 2,its difficult to spell/pronounce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.