Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,532 members, 7,944,563 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix (35998 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by cerzo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Apc Madness
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by obontami: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
does that stop me from fcccking a bittch with big bootay tonite ?
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by thaliat: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Propaganda is maturity? Not conceding defeat is maturity? Trying to stifle the freedom of speech by attempting to ban a TV station is maturity?

Tell me, o noble mister, what lexicograph of the anglo lingua have you been perusing of late?
Plz interpretation all in d name of trying to insult fellow. Oga ooooo.
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by playee: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
una want una own cut of cake abi. for more naija gossip see here candidgist.com
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
See Apc With Their Madness, Oh No My Own Governor Is Apc Elected Governor... That Means He May Be Mad Also grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by millionaireman: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
These joggers. If they got thirsty or sweaty in Orlu, they would not get water any where;

to get water, they must have to go back to Owerri; Owerri is better, it has two big rivers that criss cross the city.
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by FOREXMARTS: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Actually, with APC in charge, politics is now looking more matured and so interesting...

Pls, dnt quote me o
Lol I must quote you. Is this the new trend? Someone makes a post and warns everyone not to quote him or her. Bia be careful.

Don't quote me oh. Lol.....
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by eminenta: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Actually, with APC in charge, politics is now looking more matured and so interesting...

Pls, dnt quote me o
...APC r makin nja politics to luk matured u say?...shud I b disturbed abt dis newest dev or shud I b worried abt u...bcus onli ah baby wud say wot u jus deposited...UYH ;Use Your Head
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by OzMingle(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
My People....my People.....
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Driving from owerri to orlu is just about 23 minutes maths...
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by BlissB(f): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Wow!!!...its a SEASON of TREKKING,JOGGING and CYCLING!....*indeed,an idle mind is a confused state*.In one sentence for al these ''Over Dramatization of trivial events''

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by okunboy: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
hmm....! I trust my igbo brother, the last time i checked, owerri to orlu is about 40km (I think). Na mallam go fit trek over 500km for one perzin. Even if Okorocha wins presidency, the best they would do (I swear) na to trek from Kubwa to Abuja! grin grin grin Igbo kwenu!
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Gemc3(f): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Why has mine not been posted? Abi una no hear say i skip from Lagos to Maiduguri to show my love for my country?
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Forwetinnah: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Their mates are trekking from lagos to Abuja and this lazy ones are jogging from owerri to orlu.

Before next week yabaleft will be full

gringringringringrin . Biko, no compare igbo people with hausa people wey dey follow Cow trek from Sokoto to Rivers State.

Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Forwetinnah: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Pls, dnt quote me o

What is mature/interesting about being stu;pid? Hope when the harsh measures of the change starts they will trek/jog from whatever hole they live in to protest in Aso Rock
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by obaival(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Imagine trekin rm owerri to orlu jst for lunch

LoLgrin
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by freiheitlutadora(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
lol! This is the season of treks
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by Godsonkemz(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
We need more psychiatric homes before dis new trend of madness escalates. The number of mad people on the street is increasingly multiplying following the outcome of the jus concluded election.
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by kings09(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is rochas bent on importing his almajiri and yoruba lifestyle into the SE? I feel imo state should be cut off from south east until they they get it right. smh
pls do d honours n cut it off urslf cos na ur ancestors get map. Loser
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by faray: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is rochas bent on importing his almajiri and yoruba lifestyle into the SE? I feel imo state should be cut off from south east until they they get it right. smh
stop hating na
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by propertylisting: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
okoloikenna:
I still wonder Wat d's country is turning into
instead of d youth to suggest necessary places they need a govt to assist dem in they are busy trekking frm A to B

well if we start trekking now I wonder Wat we will b doing in three years time...

Oga!!! shine ur eye d's politicians de use our head

Hmmm hmmmm. I am suspecting there will be mass fuel scarcity in this new Apc govt. So some are already preparing themselves for mass trecking.
Re: Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix by faray: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Haters everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) / Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.