Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,639 members, 7,979,175 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:17 PM

Breaking!!! Fg Okays Edwin Clark's University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Fg Okays Edwin Clark's University (662 Views)

Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Fg Okays Edwin Clark's University by Sooroptimist1: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
FG okays Edwin Clark’s varsity, one other

The Federal Government on Wednesday approved two new private universities for the country at the weekly Federal Executive Council meeting, presided over by President Goodluck Jonathan.

One of the new universities is Edwin Clark University, located in Kiagbodo, Delta State.

The university belongs to the Ijaw leader and former Federal Commissioner of Information, Chief Edwin Clark.

The second university is Hezekiah University located in Umudi, Imo State.

Details later…

SOURCE:http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-okays-edwin-clarks-varsity-one-other/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Breaking!!! Fg Okays Edwin Clark's University by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
[size=16pt]Ayam dat estate builder, land buyer, property lover & asset acquirer..[/size]

C of O secured!!

baq to d matter on ground:

Since FG don okay d university, who I be to un-okay am.. we are good to go!!
Re: Breaking!!! Fg Okays Edwin Clark's University by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
favorism for man know man
Re: Breaking!!! Fg Okays Edwin Clark's University by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
i am just praying that our hero does not sell our country before handover.
Re: Breaking!!! Fg Okays Edwin Clark's University by biafransoul: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gej, you're the man men! This shows you really love education and we the people of the Lower Niger appreciates your efforts.
Re: Breaking!!! Fg Okays Edwin Clark's University by Sooroptimist1: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Now we know why the old man has been licking GEJ's ar..se

It is not for any altrustic motive other than what he stands to gain therein

This is a man who was given Billion Naira worth of contract under NDDC but refused to do them.....only for a University to spring up in his name

This was the same man who forced the PDP to give his youngest wife a Senatorial Ticket in Ogun Central,thanks goodness she was pummelled at the polls

By the time Buhari start to probe why Billions of Dollars from NNPC remains unremitted,it is the same Youths of Nigeria that will scream the man and all his ilks are being persecuted

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Fg Okays Edwin Clark's University by temitemi1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Congratulations to Clark! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Breaking!!! Fg Okays Edwin Clark's University by Chiaka(f): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Build quality school with quality education its all we ask!!

(1) (Reply)

May 1st Workers Day Pics From Rivers State / Senate Presidency: Concerned Apc Group Canvasses For Sen @bukolasaraki / 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.